Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At the risk of upsetting a few of you 08:49 - Jan 12 with 3817 viewsBluefish

Those if you that regularly tell me I am talking rubbish. Yesterday was pretty much what I have been asking for all season in terms of set up. Ignoring the intensity stuff from PRP yesterday was all about the balance of the team and the lines

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

At the risk of upsetting a few of you on 18:25 - Jan 12 with 674 viewsBluefish

At the risk of upsetting a few of you on 18:07 - Jan 12 by Keaneish

Although i'm sure you know we first used that system in September. The fact you think that system is the same as a 442-diamond and that you've been its primary evangelist which you now want credit for from the comfort of your living room on iFollow is hilarious.

Someone needs a cuddle.

This post has been edited by an administrator

You will know that I called for it in September and the spot on post you referred to previously was when he used it in September. You are weirdly contradicting

Indeed, no need for it..... on 18:56 - Jan 12 with 656 viewsBloots

Hmmm, there's an unwritten rule.... on 18:24 - Jan 12 by Bluefish

The bloke is a tool of the highest order. He has gone out of his way to do that as well, shows a lack of class and clearly had an agenda behind it. Not my kind of chap

...a step too far.

Everyone knows that your real name is Blubfish anyway.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Hmmm, there's an unwritten rule.... on 07:06 - Jan 13 with 589 viewsKeaneish

Hmmm, there's an unwritten rule.... on 18:11 - Jan 12 by Bloots

窶ヲ.about using names on here.

You should probably stick to it.

For what possible reason should names not be used? If you don't want your name used, surely don't publicise it?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] テつ」2.65 Million and Waiting?

Hmmm, there's an unwritten rule.... on 07:12 - Jan 13 with 584 viewsKeaneish

Hmmm, there's an unwritten rule.... on 18:24 - Jan 12 by Bluefish

The bloke is a tool of the highest order. He has gone out of his way to do that as well, shows a lack of class and clearly had an agenda behind it. Not my kind of chap

Says you, having pictures taken with Chris Sutton. Good Lord. If there's ever a lack of class, that's it right there.

There's no agenda here. I've said my piece on you. We're all guilty of being over zealous, posting while drunk, making wild predictions or getting heated on here but you seem to have a constant need for attention and are desperate to be proved right like you have something to prove to everyone. No-one cares. Just enjoy the football and the season without the agenda. Pot kettle black. And talking of agendas, do us all a favour and take your Lambert out picture down - it's ridiculous given the context.

Hmmm, there's an unwritten rule.... on 07:17 - Jan 13 with 580 viewsBluefish

Hmmm, there's an unwritten rule.... on 07:12 - Jan 13 by Keaneish

Says you, having pictures taken with Chris Sutton. Good Lord. If there's ever a lack of class, that's it right there.

There's no agenda here. I've said my piece on you. We're all guilty of being over zealous, posting while drunk, making wild predictions or getting heated on here but you seem to have a constant need for attention and are desperate to be proved right like you have something to prove to everyone. No-one cares. Just enjoy the football and the season without the agenda. Pot kettle black. And talking of agendas, do us all a favour and take your Lambert out picture down - it's ridiculous given the context.

I think you need help, going through my pictures is more than a bit weird. As I said before, not my type of person. You seem to even lack to understanding of class. I won't engage with you anymore. All the best.

At the risk of upsetting a few of you on 08:36 - Jan 13 with 554 viewsitfcjoe

At the risk of upsetting a few of you on 16:53 - Jan 12 by Herbivore

I'm not a great fan of it with our current defenders, no. It worked yesterday but it has failed far more regularly than it has worked over the season to date. If we sign a more natural left sided CB who is comfortable on the ball then I'd be happier with 3-5-2. We had a good win yesterday, let's just enjoy our first win in ages for what it is and hope that we actually build on it.

Did our current defenders not show that they can play it? They had licence to play it properly and did so on Saturday - the previous issue had been that they sat in as a flat back 3 and it was just the odd foray from Woolfie

That's the best I've seen us play as a 3 since the Burley times, there seemed clear functions to each role, knowledge of who needed to drop and cover when players went etc - I'm still an advocate for 433, but a couple more performances like that and I'll quieten down on that front - bar lack of depth in defence the squad does suit 352 in getting players in favoured positions

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Hmmm, there's an unwritten rule.... on 08:51 - Jan 13 with 543 viewsKeaneish

Hmmm, there's an unwritten rule.... on 07:17 - Jan 13 by Bluefish

I think you need help, going through my pictures is more than a bit weird. As I said before, not my type of person. You seem to even lack to understanding of class. I won't engage with you anymore. All the best.

Don't post Ipswich related content from your open Twitter account then! I'm sure you're a decent enough fella and conversation on here through this median gets blown out of proportion. I have no agenda against you on a personal level, we're all cut form the same blue cloth at the end of the day although i think a lot of us fail to understand the constant need for acknowledgement.

I offered you a pint and that still stands whenever in the season you make it back to PR or are at the same away day - lets leave it at that.

At the risk of upsetting a few of you on 10:16 - Jan 13 with 513 viewsHerbivore

At the risk of upsetting a few of you on 08:36 - Jan 13 by itfcjoe

Did our current defenders not show that they can play it? They had licence to play it properly and did so on Saturday - the previous issue had been that they sat in as a flat back 3 and it was just the odd foray from Woolfie

That's the best I've seen us play as a 3 since the Burley times, there seemed clear functions to each role, knowledge of who needed to drop and cover when players went etc - I'm still an advocate for 433, but a couple more performances like that and I'll quieten down on that front - bar lack of depth in defence the squad does suit 352 in getting players in favoured positions

Thing is Joe it's one game in which we got an early goal that settled us down against an Accrington side missing a couple of key players and with only two away wins all season. They played it well, but am I convinced that Woolfy is at his best on the left of a back three as a natural right sider? Not really. Am I convinced that a 34 year old Chambo has the legs to get forward and back quickly enough as an overlapping full back? Again, not really.

I think there's a danger of reading too much into a one off good performance. We've had similar good performances before this season and then followed them up by playing poorly. We need to see whether we can play this way over a run of games. It's a shame we're doing that halfway through the season rather than early doors but we are where we are.

In any case, though, even if the back three on Saturday are capable of playing that way consistently we'll still need another CB as cover now Nsiala has gone so it may as well be a ball playing left sided CB who can offer competition.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

I'm sure Phil could..... on 10:45 - Jan 13 with 506 viewsBloots

Hmmm, there's an unwritten rule.... on 07:06 - Jan 13 by Keaneish

For what possible reason should names not be used? If you don't want your name used, surely don't publicise it?

....give you a list of reasons why it's not ideal.

You went out of your way to shoehorn his name in, and now you are commenting on his social media content.

You could easily edit your post, but wont.

It's a slippery slope.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Hmmm, there's an unwritten rule.... on 10:46 - Jan 13 with 505 viewsPhilTWTD

Hmmm, there's an unwritten rule.... on 07:06 - Jan 13 by Keaneish

It is a pain when people use real names, has caused problems for people in the past for various reasons.
I'm sure Phil could..... on 11:00 - Jan 13 with 484 viewsBluefish

I'm sure Phil could..... on 10:45 - Jan 13 by Bloots

You went out of your way to shoehorn his name in, and now you are commenting on his social media content.

It's a slippery slope.

One of those type that don't understand boundaries and standard unwritten codes of conduct. Probably the type to text other peoples missus or contact their employer. I do worry how they manage to grow up without learning and adjusting to that sort of thing.

I'm sure Phil could..... on 11:39 - Jan 13 with 447 viewsKeaneish

I'm sure Phil could..... on 10:45 - Jan 13 by Bloots

It's a slippery slope.

Happy to edit my post. Mullet will have to remove his post then as Bluefish's twitter account is his name and his age which was used and referenced multiple times. The context is slightly different but the fact remains, if you don't want your name referenced and are conscious of it being used, an open Twitter account with a handle as your name really shouldn't be used to post ITFC related content on an ITFC forum!

Acknowledged for future reference though.

I'm sure Phil could..... on 11:43 - Jan 13 with 437 viewsKeaneish

I'm sure Phil could..... on 11:00 - Jan 13 by Bluefish

One of those type that don't understand boundaries and standard unwritten codes of conduct. Probably the type to text other peoples missus or contact their employer. I do worry how they manage to grow up without learning and adjusting to that sort of thing.

Objection: subjective, leading and speculative defamation of character.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024