Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Radio Oxford - thought we were very good side 22:03 - Jan 14 with 2391 viewsunstableblue

With a strong midfield

And are waxing lyrical about Norris save

Think Oxford has the better chances

Felt Rotherham and Ipswich are streets ahead of other teams in the league

My view - it was a good physical performance in a Mick McCarthy stylee

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Radio Oxford - thought we were very good side on 22:05 - Jan 14 with 2302 viewsHerbivore

Probably less entertaining than a Mick performance but I get the comparison. Conditions were awful to be fair, hard to read much into the game, although we don't really create enough.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Radio Oxford - thought we were very good side on 22:10 - Jan 14 with 2192 viewsclive_baker

I think they're right on the midfield point, but I'm not sure today was the best evidence of it. I'm a big fan of Norris, I think he's a very tidy keeper but that was at a good height for him. I think Norris has made better saves than that but it was certainly decent. I'm pleased for him, after coming in for some stick he's turned out 2 accomplished performances and barring a clumsy Wilson tackle / pen on Saturday should've had back to back clean sheets.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Radio Oxford - thought we were very good side on 22:48 - Jan 14 with 1921 viewsOsborneOneNil

Radio Oxford - thought we were very good side on 22:05 - Jan 14 by Herbivore

Probably less entertaining than a Mick performance but I get the comparison. Conditions were awful to be fair, hard to read much into the game, although we don't really create enough.

‘Probably less entertaining than a Mick performance’

Is that even possible?
Radio Oxford - thought we were very good side on 22:53 - Jan 14 with 1867 viewsbournemouthblue

Radio Oxford - thought we were very good side on 22:48 - Jan 14 by OsborneOneNil

Is that even possible?

I think tonight proved that?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Radio Oxford - thought we were very good side on 22:59 - Jan 14 with 1815 viewsHerbivore

Radio Oxford - thought we were very good side on 22:48 - Jan 14 by OsborneOneNil

Is that even possible?

We've managed it several times since he left, so yes.

Radio Oxford - thought we were very good side on 08:19 - Jan 15 with 1418 viewsOsborneOneNil

Radio Oxford - thought we were very good side on 22:59 - Jan 14 by Herbivore

We've managed it several times since he left, so yes.

Early Mick, perhaps, but certainly not the last 2 years. Painful.
Radio Oxford - thought we were very good side on 08:48 - Jan 15 with 1329 viewsHerbivore

Radio Oxford - thought we were very good side on 08:19 - Jan 15 by OsborneOneNil

Early Mick, perhaps, but certainly not the last 2 years. Painful.

Last two years have been painful, agreed.

Radio Oxford - thought we were very good side on 08:49 - Jan 15 with 1329 viewschicoazul

Did they say we had good technical players who were progressive played vertically and had good technical and tactical awareness.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

Radio Oxford - thought we were very good side on 10:19 - Jan 15 with 1210 viewsBlueNomad

I chatted to the BBC Radio Oxford commentator on NYE. Clearly these guys chat to each other and the common view, even during our bad run, was that we will be "ok" by the end of the season. Interestingly he said that the "worst" team in the division in many ways is Wycombe who play awful, one-dimensional, football!
Radio Oxford - thought we were very good side on 10:33 - Jan 15 with 1154 viewsitfcjoe

Radio Oxford - thought we were very good side on 10:19 - Jan 15 by BlueNomad

I chatted to the BBC Radio Oxford commentator on NYE. Clearly these guys chat to each other and the common view, even during our bad run, was that we will be "ok" by the end of the season. Interestingly he said that the "worst" team in the division in many ways is Wycombe who play awful, one-dimensional, football!

The WhoScored stats are interesting on Wycombe in comparison to the league

Fewest short passes in the league per game - 179, about 40 less than Gillingham and AFC Wimbledon, 60 less than the next less. Least possession, least passes per games, etc - it is route 1.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024