Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol Rovers Away Sat March 14th 18:39 - Jan 16 with 1834 viewsstevec7

Anybody know how many tickets we will have for the Bristol Rovers away game and if they will be made available to Silver Membership. Thank You in advance for any replies
Bristol Rovers Away Sat March 14th on 20:07 - Jan 16 with 1742 viewsSitfcB

From ground guide...

Away supporters are mostly housed in an open terrace, located on one side of the Poplar Insulation (East) Stand. This area is open to the elements so you might get wet if it rains, plus it is difficult for away fans to really generate some noise from this area. Up to 1,100 away supporters can be accommodated on this terrace. If the weather is poor then it may be a better bet to head for one of the seats that are made available to away fans in the Brunel Group (South) Stand at one end of the ground. Although the stand is of the temporary variety it is covered, although it does have a number of supporting pillars running across the front of it, that may impede your view.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Bristol Rovers Away Sat March 14th on 20:08 - Jan 16 with 1734 viewsMullet

Bristol Rovers Away Sat March 14th on 20:07 - Jan 16 by SitfcB

From ground guide...

Away supporters are mostly housed in an open terrace, located on one side of the Poplar Insulation (East) Stand. This area is open to the elements so you might get wet if it rains, plus it is difficult for away fans to really generate some noise from this area. Up to 1,100 away supporters can be accommodated on this terrace. If the weather is poor then it may be a better bet to head for one of the seats that are made available to away fans in the Brunel Group (South) Stand at one end of the ground. Although the stand is of the temporary variety it is covered, although it does have a number of supporting pillars running across the front of it, that may impede your view.

Can't we have both then?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Bristol Rovers Away Sat March 14th on 20:10 - Jan 16 with 1729 viewsSitfcB

Bristol Rovers Away Sat March 14th on 20:08 - Jan 16 by Mullet

Can't we have both then?

I read it as we get both but a bit strange where it says ‘may be wise to head for’ when you buy tickets in advance.

I wonder if that’s 1,100 altogether or just the terrace and then a few seats.

Will be a bit far South for you won’t it?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Bristol Rovers Away Sat March 14th on 20:11 - Jan 16 with 1725 viewsMullet

Bristol Rovers Away Sat March 14th on 20:10 - Jan 16 by SitfcB

I read it as we get both but a bit strange where it says ‘may be wise to head for’ when you buy tickets in advance.

I wonder if that’s 1,100 altogether or just the terrace and then a few seats.

Will be a bit far South for you won’t it?

Not sure what you're implying Sitters.... I love a jaunt down to Wurzel country.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Bristol Rovers Away Sat March 14th on 09:34 - Jan 17 with 1505 viewsWorcesterParkBlue

I'm running the Bath half the next day, so hoping these tickets go to General sale so can stay down there on the Saturday night :-)
Bristol Rovers Away Sat March 14th on 11:05 - Jan 17 with 1457 viewsOsborneOneNil

This is on my birthday, so looking at a decent day at the footie followed with a knees up in Brizzle!
Bristol Rovers Away Sat March 14th on 11:13 - Jan 17 with 1445 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Bristol Rovers Away Sat March 14th on 20:08 - Jan 16 by Mullet

Can't we have both then?

We do get both

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Bristol Rovers Away Sat March 14th on 17:48 - Jan 17 with 1340 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Me and my mate will be there for sure.

We’re at cheltneham for the racing that week so it’s a certainty

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Login to get fewer ads

Bristol Rovers Away Sat March 14th on 12:54 - Feb 20 with 979 viewsClareBlue

Does anybody have an update on how ticket sales are going. Will there be general sale on Monday. Just booking flights to Bristol but might wait till Monday if tickets are going to be hard to get.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024