Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£100 parking fine from Oxford last Tuesday 19:11 - Jan 21 with 4672 viewsKeaneish

Anyone else ditch their car in the Hilton car park and receive a fine? Apparently it's not accessible to football fans. Given the inadequate parking facilities (and by that i mean there were none) i've asked Oxford United to pay the bill. If you received a fine you can tap an email on to mine to help the cause; wishful thinking maybe...
[Post edited 21 Jan 2020 19:27]

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

£100 parking fine from Oxford last Tuesday on 14:20 - Jan 22 with 666 viewsWallingford_Boy

When you say there were no parking facilities, I assume you missed the MASSIVE CAR PARK next to the stadium, including the overflow part joining onto it?

RIP Sir Bobby

£100 parking fine from Oxford last Tuesday on 14:25 - Jan 22 with 653 viewsportmanking

I'm pretty sure I remember someone told you on here before the game that parking at the Hilton would be at your own risk. Your risked it. It didn't pay off. Sh*t happens...
£100 parking fine from Oxford last Tuesday on 14:25 - Jan 22 with 652 viewsGeoffSentence

£100 parking fine from Oxford last Tuesday on 14:20 - Jan 22 by Wallingford_Boy

When you say there were no parking facilities, I assume you missed the MASSIVE CAR PARK next to the stadium, including the overflow part joining onto it?

Yeah, I didn't get that bit either. The football club's website says there are 2000 free car parking spaces at the stadium. That seems adequate.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

£100 parking fine from Oxford last Tuesday on 14:25 - Jan 22 with 650 viewsKeaneish

£100 parking fine from Oxford last Tuesday on 14:20 - Jan 22 by Wallingford_Boy

I said, "inadequate facilities". At 19:45 there weren't spaces anywhere, overflow car park or not. Given the ground was only two thirds full i'd say that was pretty inadequate.

£100 parking fine from Oxford last Tuesday on 14:26 - Jan 22 with 639 viewsitfcjoe

£100 parking fine from Oxford last Tuesday on 14:25 - Jan 22 by Keaneish

I said, "inadequate facilities". At 19:45 there weren't spaces anywhere, overflow car park or not. Given the ground was only two thirds full i'd say that was pretty inadequate.

The overflow car park was huge - loads of spaces at the back when I turend up, as in hundreds.

When I got back after the game there were still hundreds so imagine it wasn't full

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

£100 parking fine from Oxford last Tuesday on 14:28 - Jan 22 with 630 viewsBluefish

£100 parking fine from Oxford last Tuesday on 14:26 - Jan 22 by itfcjoe

The overflow car park was huge - loads of spaces at the back when I turend up, as in hundreds.

When I got back after the game there were still hundreds so imagine it wasn't full

Ffs mate oxford were literally about to sign the cheque and drop in the post until they read that

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

£100 parking fine from Oxford last Tuesday on 14:30 - Jan 22 with 623 viewsKeaneish

£100 parking fine from Oxford last Tuesday on 14:26 - Jan 22 by itfcjoe

The one nearest the Vue cinema? That was full. Must have been something really good on if there were lots of empty spaces after the game.

£100 parking fine from Oxford last Tuesday on 14:32 - Jan 22 with 610 viewsKeaneish

£100 parking fine from Oxford last Tuesday on 14:28 - Jan 22 by Bluefish

Ffs mate oxford were literally about to sign the cheque and drop in the post until they read that

Cheques? Says a lot.
See you've changed your profile pic. And there was me thinking you were fickle...

Login to get fewer ads

£100 parking fine from Oxford last Tuesday on 14:33 - Jan 22 with 607 viewsitfcjoe

£100 parking fine from Oxford last Tuesday on 14:30 - Jan 22 by Keaneish

The one nearest the Vue cinema? That was full. Must have been something really good on if there were lots of empty spaces after the game.

Yeah, it went back miles behind it, I thought it was full but then got to the back and there were loads there

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

£100 parking fine from Oxford last Tuesday on 14:36 - Jan 22 with 586 viewsBluefish

£100 parking fine from Oxford last Tuesday on 14:32 - Jan 22 by Keaneish

Cheques? Says a lot.
See you've changed your profile pic. And there was me thinking you were fickle...

Tremendous that you think everything about that was normal apart from someone writing a cheque

£100 parking fine from Oxford last Tuesday on 14:39 - Jan 22 with 575 viewsBluefish

£100 parking fine from Oxford last Tuesday on 14:32 - Jan 22 by Keaneish

Cheques? Says a lot.

Pic doesn't change anything that PRP still has to prove himself but while he is being a good boy and doing what he is told I can go back to giving him some extended time

I will change again to a pic of your compo face when you go to the press with this wonderful story. It is up there with the one that wanted compo for not being able to buy a ticket at an all ticket game

£100 parking fine from Oxford last Tuesday on 14:50 - Jan 22 with 555 viewsKeaneish

£100 parking fine from Oxford last Tuesday on 14:39 - Jan 22 by Bluefish

Pic doesn't change anything that PRP still has to prove himself but while he is being a good boy and doing what he is told I can go back to giving him some extended time

I will change again to a pic of your compo face when you go to the press with this wonderful story. It is up there with the one that wanted compo for not being able to buy a ticket at an all ticket game

No idea what you're chatting about regarding the compensation for an all ticket game. Pretty sure others on here can't be bothered to read another spat you seem determined to start.

I'll DM you instead...

£100 parking fine from Oxford last Tuesday on 14:55 - Jan 22 with 540 viewsBluefish

£100 parking fine from Oxford last Tuesday on 14:50 - Jan 22 by Keaneish

No idea what you're chatting about regarding the compensation for an all ticket game. Pretty sure others on here can't be bothered to read another spat you seem determined to start.

I'll DM you instead...

Don't bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024