Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are after Kevin Van der Veen from Scunthorpe 11:27 - Jan 31 with 1314 viewsbluesym

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

We are after Kevin Van der Veen from Scunthorpe on 11:30 - Jan 31 with 1267 viewschicoazul

Using my expertise in looking at Wiki I have judged this player to be alright, a bit different form what we have.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

We are after Kevin Van der Veen from Scunthorpe on 11:35 - Jan 31 with 1225 viewsbluesym

We are after Kevin Van der Veen from Scunthorpe on 11:30 - Jan 31 by chicoazul

Using my expertise in looking at Wiki I have judged this player to be alright, a bit different form what we have.

A physical frontman,according to the EADT.We deffo need one of those

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

We are after Kevin Van der Veen from Scunthorpe on 11:37 - Jan 31 with 1201 viewsdavblue

That's why Hurst left then, didn't want his top striker to join Ipswich.
We are after Kevin Van der Veen from Scunthorpe on 11:38 - Jan 31 with 1197 viewsitfc48

Had a look on Twitter after Hurst left and it seems their owner is slashing budgets so waiving a few notes in his face should do the job.

Interestingly in his last spell at Scunthorpe, they rejected a £4m bid from a Chinese club.
We are after Kevin Van der Veen from Scunthorpe on 11:55 - Jan 31 with 1076 viewsSomethingBlue

Sort of striker we need but both Sunderland and Blackpool have more money (that they are willing) to spend.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

We are after Kevin Van der Veen from Scunthorpe on 12:08 - Jan 31 with 973 viewsArnieM

Simply won’t be happening.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

We are after Kevin Van der Veen from Scunthorpe on 12:30 - Jan 31 with 851 viewsmonty_radio

Would imagine Sunderland might set their sights a bit higher. Get Fab onto it.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024