Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next Blue Action banner 14:33 - Feb 3 with 2493 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

If Norris actually starts against Sunderland then l will happily chip in ahead of the Burton game for a giant banner that covers the whole of the North Stand with something punchy and memorable like:

LAMBERT, WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU ACTUALLY DOING MAN. HOLY HAS NOT PUT A FOOT WRONG ALL SEASON, WAS A KEY COMPONENT OF OUR GOOD START AND DID NOTHING TO DESERVE BEING DROPPED, WHILST NORRIS IS ABSOLUTELY AWFUL, HAS COST US ABOUT 9 POINTS ALREADY THIS SEASON THROUGH UTTER CLANGERS AND YET YOU REFUSE TO DROP HIM. WHAT DOES HE HAVE ON YOU? IT CAN'T SIMPLY BE DOWN TO HAVING TO PAY WOLVES TO GUARANTEE HE WOULD PLAY WHEN WE SIGNED HIM HAVING ALREADY SECURED A VERY GOOD LEAGUE ONE GOALKEEPER.

Although if someone has something a couple of words shorter than gets to the same point I'm happy to reconsider.

Seriously, if Holy is not back in goal on Saturday I am going to go absolutely mental within the parameters of being perfectly well behaved.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Next Blue Action banner on 15:34 - Feb 3 with 534 viewsOxford_Blue

Next Blue Action banner on 15:31 - Feb 3 by MrTown

I don't think any legitimate banner is going to be made, and I do not encourage stupid chants of "Holy, Holy, Holy" behind his goal during a game, something I did not join in and did actually my toes curl.

However, all I was saying is that a 26 year old should be able to have broad enough shoulders to be told by the manager that they have f*cked, you are out the team.

Agreed.

Part of being a professional footballer is to accept responsibility.

But that is for the manager and his captain to deal with.

Knowing some of our lot, a banner will be made, and chants aimed at the players. It’s atrocious.
Next Blue Action banner on 15:35 - Feb 3 with 533 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Next Blue Action banner on 15:31 - Feb 3 by MrTown

I don't think any legitimate banner is going to be made, and I do not encourage stupid chants of "Holy, Holy, Holy" behind his goal during a game, something I did not join in and did actually my toes curl.

However, all I was saying is that a 26 year old should be able to have broad enough shoulders to be told by the manager that they have f*cked, you are out the team.

I dont think that Oxford disagreed with any of that.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Next Blue Action banner on 15:38 - Feb 3 with 527 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Next Blue Action banner on 15:35 - Feb 3 by Marshalls_Mullet

I dont think that Oxford disagreed with any of that.

I'm quite surprised that even one person actually thought I was serious about getting a banner 70 yards wide and about 40 yards high.

Let alone one abusing our own player.

Next Blue Action banner on 15:40 - Feb 3 with 522 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Next Blue Action banner on 15:38 - Feb 3 by WarkTheWarkITFC

I'm quite surprised that even one person actually thought I was serious about getting a banner 70 yards wide and about 40 yards high.

Let alone one abusing our own player.

I dont think anyone did think that the banner was going to be made. It was more a point about not getting on players' backs.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Next Blue Action banner on 15:41 - Feb 3 with 519 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Next Blue Action banner on 15:40 - Feb 3 by Marshalls_Mullet

I dont think anyone did think that the banner was going to be made. It was more a point about not getting on players' backs.

I won't ever get on Norris' back whilst he's playing for Town.

But that doesn't mean I don't think he's nowhere near as good as Holy, bereft of confidence and his mistakes are playing a huge part in our poor form and that Lambert is a complete idiot for persisting with him.

Next Blue Action banner on 15:42 - Feb 3 with 517 viewssparks

Next Blue Action banner on 15:01 - Feb 3 by Marshalls_Mullet

Wont want to shatter his confidence?

Don't keep someone in due to sympathy, play the better player. Holy.

Not even as if he is our player...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Next Blue Action banner on 16:06 - Feb 3 with 502 viewsMrTown

Watch Gerken do his best Norris impression.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Next Blue Action banner on 16:12 - Feb 3 with 497 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Next Blue Action banner on 15:41 - Feb 3 by WarkTheWarkITFC

But that doesn't mean I don't think he's nowhere near as good as Holy, bereft of confidence and his mistakes are playing a huge part in our poor form and that Lambert is a complete idiot for persisting with him.

Yes, we all agree that Holy is better.

Im glad you have decided against getting on his back.

Login to get fewer ads

Next Blue Action banner on 16:14 - Feb 3 with 494 viewsOxford_Blue

Next Blue Action banner on 15:41 - Feb 3 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Looks like we agree.
Next Blue Action banner on 16:48 - Feb 3 with 477 viewsIllinoisblue

Next Blue Action banner on 15:11 - Feb 3 by Oxford_Blue

Grow up.

The keeper is a young lad who made an honest mistake.

We are supposed to be supporters. Turning on the players and manager during games is self defeating, and shameful.

Get a grip man.

Lots of mistakes.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Next Blue Action banner on 17:03 - Feb 3 with 473 viewsOxford_Blue

Next Blue Action banner on 16:48 - Feb 3 by Illinoisblue

Lots of mistakes.

Who hasn’t in life?

He will learn from them.

We need to come together as fans and be strong and positive. Get behind the boys during matches. The negativity on this board is too much.
Next Blue Action banner on 17:31 - Feb 3 with 461 viewsTractorCam

Next Blue Action banner on 14:58 - Feb 3 by ColchesterBlue1985

Without a doubt I think Norris will start.

Lambert is cut from the same cloth as Mick when it comes to belligerence and stubbornness.

The more we cheer for Holy or question his selection choices the more his likely to stick two fingers up at us.

Actually it's the total opposite, Pyro Paul needs to keep the fans on side. If the Holy chants at 2-0 were just a bit louder we'd have probably seen him stripping off ready for the 2nd half!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024