Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nail on head moment from Stuart Watson 14:21 - Feb 9 with 3405 viewsLankHenners

"First we heard it could suit Ipswich Town being away. Now we've heard it could suit them being out of the top six. Perhaps it just suits them being in League One."

Too many excuses to let guilty parties off the hook with not enough being done to properly address the issues.

Edit - link to article: https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/the-verdict-sunderland-1-ipswich-town-0-1-6505811
[Post edited 9 Feb 2020 14:23]

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Nail on head moment from Stuart Watson on 14:28 - Feb 9 with 3302 viewsMrTown

Wrote that on the comments to Lamberts interview yesterday. Just spins things to suit himself.

Too many excuses, too much horsesh*t I’m afraid from both manager and players.

Terrible group of players and manager. Terrible state of a football club.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Nail on head moment from Stuart Watson on 14:32 - Feb 9 with 3253 viewsLankHenners

Nail on head moment from Stuart Watson on 14:28 - Feb 9 by MrTown

Wrote that on the comments to Lamberts interview yesterday. Just spins things to suit himself.

Even Michael Van Gerwen can't 180 like that.

Nail on head moment from Stuart Watson on 14:35 - Feb 9 with 3227 viewsMrTown

Nail on head moment from Stuart Watson on 14:32 - Feb 9 by LankHenners

Even Michael Van Gerwen can't 180 like that.

Think that line has been used 4 times now.

Booooorinngggg

Nail on head moment from Stuart Watson on 14:46 - Feb 9 with 3152 viewsIllinoisblue

Watson is very good at judging the mood of the fans.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Nail on head moment from Stuart Watson on 14:53 - Feb 9 with 3109 viewsBlueBadger

Wasn't Watson telling us about two weeks ago to 'support Lambert, no matter what'? He IS Mr Town.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Nail on head moment from Stuart Watson on 15:05 - Feb 9 with 3024 viewsLankHenners

Nail on head moment from Stuart Watson on 14:53 - Feb 9 by BlueBadger

Wasn't Watson telling us about two weeks ago to 'support Lambert, no matter what'? He IS Mr Town.

I think it was more to do with supporting the team as a whole, which is important to do on match days.

I don't recall Watson hurling insults at anyone who suggested Lambert wasn't the messiah so he's probably in the clear on that one.

Nail on head moment from Stuart Watson on 15:06 - Feb 9 with 3016 viewsSwansea_Blue

Terminal decline innit. I’ve seen nothing to suggest we’re going to stop the slide of the last few (quite a few) years.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Nail on head moment from Stuart Watson on 15:43 - Feb 9 with 2830 viewsMrTown

Nail on head moment from Stuart Watson on 15:05 - Feb 9 by LankHenners

I think it was more to do with supporting the team as a whole, which is important to do on match days.

I don't recall Watson hurling insults at anyone who suggested Lambert wasn't the messiah so he's probably in the clear on that one.

LankHenners = Snowflake Alert.

Login to get fewer ads

Nail on head moment from Stuart Watson on 15:44 - Feb 9 with 2825 viewsMrTown

Nail on head moment from Stuart Watson on 14:53 - Feb 9 by BlueBadger

Almost as repetitive as Lambert you are.

Yawwwwnnn

Nail on head moment from Stuart Watson on 16:45 - Feb 9 with 2590 viewsPositivelyPortman

When he’s given the chance to question these things at the PC, he just licks PL’s a**e.
Just the same as Woolley, big shots behind his back but frightened to say it to his face.
They’re a real pair of wimps.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Nail on head moment from Stuart Watson on 16:54 - Feb 9 with 2520 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Nail on head moment from Stuart Watson on 16:45 - Feb 9 by PositivelyPortman

When he’s given the chance to question these things at the PC, he just licks PL’s a**e.
Just the same as Woolley, big shots behind his back but frightened to say it to his face.

Although I didn’t put it like this. I raised the same question to Phil, seems to get an easy ride of it.

Especially to his face.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Nail on head moment from Stuart Watson on 16:59 - Feb 9 with 2474 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Nail on head moment from Stuart Watson on 15:44 - Feb 9 by MrTown

Almost as repetitive as Lambert you are.

Yawwwwnnn

You really should stop wanting the club to fail

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Nail on head moment from Stuart Watson on 17:55 - Feb 9 with 2234 viewschicoazul

Nail on head moment from Stuart Watson on 14:28 - Feb 9 by MrTown

Huge volte-face from you here.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Nail on head moment from Stuart Watson on 17:57 - Feb 9 with 2221 viewschicoazul

Nail on head moment from Stuart Watson on 16:45 - Feb 9 by PositivelyPortman

I think I know what you mean but that's not how the media works really. Lambo or that pillock with the awful cockney accent, the media guy at ITFC, will ban Watson if he came out the gates like that.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Nail on head moment from Stuart Watson on 18:09 - Feb 9 with 2154 viewsJDB23

Nail on head moment from Stuart Watson on 17:57 - Feb 9 by chicoazul

I think I know what you mean but that's not how the media works really. Lambo or that pillock with the awful cockney accent, the media guy at ITFC, will ban Watson if he came out the gates like that.

Yeah, it would be nice if the press felt like they were free to ask what they like without any repercussions but that's not the case. You saw how spiky and defensive Lambert got when there was even a slight suggestion to him that he's got things wrong.
Nail on head moment from Stuart Watson on 18:37 - Feb 9 with 2073 viewsMrTown

Nail on head moment from Stuart Watson on 16:59 - Feb 9 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

You really should stop wanting the club to fail

Too late for that, club is a basket case already. Absolute tinpot.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024