Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Hogg = Big loss 23:04 - Feb 14 with 3336 viewsCoco

will go on to do well.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Chris Hogg = Big loss on 23:10 - Feb 14 with 3310 viewsmo_itfc

Maybe he has been the one holding us back...

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

Chris Hogg = Big loss on 23:14 - Feb 14 with 3312 viewsCoco

Chris Hogg = Big loss on 23:10 - Feb 14 by mo_itfc

Maybe he has been the one holding us back...

Would've been fast tracked by GB had he been appointed (for obvious reasons) but is very well respected young coach. Lack of progression for himself and Nash is a frustration. Also a reason for Dyer walking away.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Chris Hogg = Big loss on 07:59 - Feb 15 with 3111 viewsPositivelyPortman

Making room for Skuse’s new role?

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Chris Hogg = Big loss on 08:02 - Feb 15 with 3108 viewsitfcjoe

Chris Hogg = Big loss on 23:14 - Feb 14 by Coco

Would've been fast tracked by GB had he been appointed (for obvious reasons) but is very well respected young coach. Lack of progression for himself and Nash is a frustration. Also a reason for Dyer walking away.

There’s not really a lot you can do is there though? Can’t just add a coach to first team squad - good move for him and hope it goes well

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Chris Hogg = Big loss on 08:09 - Feb 15 with 3087 viewsPlums

Chris Hogg = Big loss on 08:02 - Feb 15 by itfcjoe

There’s not really a lot you can do is there though? Can’t just add a coach to first team squad - good move for him and hope it goes well

No you can’t. I listened to last week’s game on Talk Sport and they were commenting on the size of the Town back room - as well as Sunderland’s and saying they were on a completely different scale to the rest of the division. Sounds as though there’s little room for additions.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Chris Hogg = Big loss on 09:47 - Feb 15 with 2938 viewsBloomBlue

Don't worry he'll be back after Mick Ashley buys Town
Chris Hogg = Big loss on 09:52 - Feb 15 with 2915 viewsclive_baker

Not sure the ‘for obvious reasons’ but is relevant at all. He’s a very good coach and will succeed off his own back and on merit.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Chris Hogg = Big loss on 10:09 - Feb 15 with 2866 viewsCoco

Chris Hogg = Big loss on 09:52 - Feb 15 by clive_baker

Not sure the ‘for obvious reasons’ but is relevant at all. He’s a very good coach and will succeed off his own back and on merit.

Jeeez calm down. Just meant George wouldve looked to get him involved with the first team as he knows him better than most.

Login to get fewer ads

Chris Hogg = Big loss on 10:18 - Feb 15 with 2840 viewscatch74

Ok - I’ll start.

Why did he have to leave, the swine.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Chris Hogg = Big loss on 10:20 - Feb 15 with 2834 viewsclive_baker

Chris Hogg = Big loss on 10:09 - Feb 15 by Coco

Jeeez calm down. Just meant George wouldve looked to get him involved with the first team as he knows him better than most.

I’m calm. I just think you need to be a little careful about what you’re intimating.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Chris Hogg = Big loss on 10:23 - Feb 15 with 2814 viewsChrisd

Chris Hogg = Big loss on 08:09 - Feb 15 by Plums

No you can’t. I listened to last week’s game on Talk Sport and they were commenting on the size of the Town back room - as well as Sunderland’s and saying they were on a completely different scale to the rest of the division. Sounds as though there’s little room for additions.

Rather than the size of the backroom staff, is it not more important having the right people in the right coaching positions? Does PL's coaching team add much value?
[Post edited 15 Feb 2020 11:52]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Chris Hogg = Big loss on 10:23 - Feb 15 with 2811 viewsCoco

Chris Hogg = Big loss on 10:20 - Feb 15 by clive_baker

I’m calm. I just think you need to be a little careful about what you’re intimating.

Fukin hell this forum

Chris Hogg = Big loss on 10:39 - Feb 15 with 2768 views66notout

And Bramble
Chris Hogg = Big loss on 10:48 - Feb 15 with 2748 viewshadleighboyblue

Chris Hogg = Big loss on 08:02 - Feb 15 by itfcjoe

I do wonder how much Lambert gets involved in training and tactics , is he more of a PR man and figure head .

Does he leave the training and tactics etc to his assistant .

Some of the most successful managers have done well by having a good coach alongside them . Sadly in recent times this hasn't been the case here .

Do we need a new coach to get more out of our squad ?
Chris Hogg = Big loss on 11:08 - Feb 15 with 2700 viewsPlums

Chris Hogg = Big loss on 10:23 - Feb 15 by Chrisd

Rather than the size of the backroom staff, is it not more important having the right people in the right coaching positions? Does PL's coaching team add much value?
[Post edited 15 Feb 2020 11:52]

That is a very good question. It’s clear there’s no one with any influence in his ear on a match day

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.

Chris Hogg = Big loss on 11:53 - Feb 15 with 2620 viewsoneoffposter

The Evans/o’neil spin often refers to producing coaches clearly Hogg is one of them but because lambo was allowed to bring his mates in the likes of him now and Nash will leave because there’s no room for progression

A manager shouldn’t be allowed his own staff as they will work for him not the club

We will catch on eventually
Chris Hogg = Big loss on 12:55 - Feb 15 with 2555 viewsstonojnr

Chris Hogg = Big loss on 11:53 - Feb 15 by oneoffposter

The Evans/o’neil spin often refers to producing coaches clearly Hogg is one of them but because lambo was allowed to bring his mates in the likes of him now and Nash will leave because there’s no room for progression

A manager shouldn’t be allowed his own staff as they will work for him not the club

We will catch on eventually

all managers bring their own backroom staff with them thesedays, part of the reason its so expensive to pay them off, as you have to pay off the staff too.

and training its just fitness and working on stopping skill fade stuff, they arent being taught how to play football every week
Chris Hogg = Big loss on 13:12 - Feb 15 with 2510 viewsPlums

Chris Hogg = Big loss on 12:55 - Feb 15 by stonojnr

all managers bring their own backroom staff with them thesedays, part of the reason its so expensive to pay them off, as you have to pay off the staff too.

and training its just fitness and working on stopping skill fade stuff, they arent being taught how to play football every week

Then that’s part of the problem. If you watch videos of Pep and others on the training ground, they very definitely are coaching core skills, constantly.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024