Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DISGUSTING 17:51 - Feb 24 with 6619 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

DISGUSTING on 23:24 - Feb 24 with 882 viewsDarth_Koont

DISGUSTING on 21:23 - Feb 24 by Guthrum

TBF, my process (no formula involved) is without any context or nuance whatsoever - it's just taking each club's form over a number of games equal to those remaining for them to play and reflecting it forwards. It's more an extrapolation of trajectory than a true table calculator.

Funny that they came up with a fairly similar table after thousands of result simulations.

No, I agree.

My point was more that the context is the previous games and the nuance is that it’s a direction of travel rather than a prediction of the final table.

Sounded odd with the number of simulations too. Was that just made up? You can’t get the variation in promotion chances with that number of simulations unless every simulation is basically the same.

Pronouns: He/Him

DISGUSTING on 00:14 - Feb 25 with 842 viewsDoctor_Earman

DISGUSTING on 04:18 - Feb 25 with 808 viewsBlueBadger

DISGUSTING on 19:37 - Feb 24 by Mach_foreignBlue

Based on what?

He's infinitely more competent than Lambert?

Although to be fair, even Keane is starting to look more competent than Lambert.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

DISGUSTING on 06:36 - Feb 25 with 784 viewsPrideOfTheEast

DISGUSTING on 19:37 - Feb 24 by Mach_foreignBlue

Based on what?

Could you outline precisely what you want to happen with ITFC (keeping it in the real world, where the club is unlikely to find somebody to put any more money in that Marcus)?
DISGUSTING on 08:28 - Feb 25 with 754 viewsitfcjoe

DISGUSTING on 06:36 - Feb 25 by PrideOfTheEast

Could you outline precisely what you want to happen with ITFC (keeping it in the real world, where the club is unlikely to find somebody to put any more money in that Marcus)?

Get promoted to the Premier League, that's basically the answer - because for all the talk of Evans destroying the club (despite other clubs being actually destroyed and future's in real jeopardy) the biggest complaint is that we are just a bit sh*t

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

DISGUSTING on 09:16 - Feb 25 with 702 viewsMach_foreignBlue

DISGUSTING on 06:36 - Feb 25 by PrideOfTheEast

I want the club to have a vision, direction and ambition. Not a 5 points tripe, 5 years plans etc etc. I want some positive vibes from the club.
DISGUSTING on 15:11 - Feb 25 with 624 viewshoppy

DISGUSTING on 19:36 - Feb 24 by azuremerlangus

Yes - it is two words longer

Depends who's signed it...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024