Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... 11:54 - Feb 29 with 19997 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm opening the pub.

What can I get you Sir? Will you join me with a Ghost Ship?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 20:51 - Mar 13 with 385 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 20:37 - Mar 13 by StochesStotasBlewe

I hope you are all observing the social distancing advice Mr Slave.

Is there any....must have missed it....like I have 18 friends anyway.
Spent the day coppicing.....open fire, sun shining.....care free bliss and then I came home and put the telly on!!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 21:07 - Mar 13 with 358 viewsm14_blue

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 20:42 - Mar 13 by Lord_Lucan

He you go Sir

Ffs.

That’s not a pint.
I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 21:14 - Mar 13 with 357 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 20:51 - Mar 13 by BanksterDebtSlave

Is there any....must have missed it....like I have 18 friends anyway.
Spent the day coppicing.....open fire, sun shining.....care free bliss and then I came home and put the telly on!!

Lovely out. Pruning. Didn,t put the telly on.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 21:20 - Mar 13 with 343 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 21:07 - Mar 13 by m14_blue

Ffs.

That’s not a pint.

You're barred!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 21:23 - Mar 13 with 339 viewsm14_blue

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 21:20 - Mar 13 by Lord_Lucan

You're barred!

Good.

I’m social distancing anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024