Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... 11:54 - Feb 29 with 19989 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm opening the pub.

What can I get you Sir? Will you join me with a Ghost Ship?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

good man, my pub has been closed too long on 14:04 - Feb 29 with 5257 viewsleitrimblue

good man, my pub has been closed too long on 12:20 - Feb 29 by Lord_Lucan

I've only got Purple Ohms left, is that ok?

Had a run on White Lightnings last night.

Cool, I will take one of each for old times sake. You have any of that speed that makes yer stomach swell up like a starving Ethiopian? An could you split a pack of Benson's? I just want 2. Uh, an 2 warm cans of kronenberg 1664 please
I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 14:04 - Feb 29 with 5256 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:50 - Feb 29 by GlasgowBlue

A bottle of Peroni please your Lordship.

Pint of Stella coming up.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 14:05 - Feb 29 with 5246 viewsazuremerlangus

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:58 - Feb 29 by Lord_Lucan

You haven't been here before have you.

Everything is in the past. Climate change, Brexit and The Premier league are not permitted.

Would you care for an ash tray?

Chuck this on the jukey please, I think this band are going to make it.

Ash tray - yes please. While you are there can I have some change for the fag machine to get a pack (10's) of No.6's (hands one a £1 note...)

I like this new "electro-pop" stuff but that young man needs to get his fringe cut.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

good man, my pub has been closed too long on 14:07 - Feb 29 with 5233 viewsLord_Lucan

good man, my pub has been closed too long on 14:04 - Feb 29 by leitrimblue

Cool, I will take one of each for old times sake. You have any of that speed that makes yer stomach swell up like a starving Ethiopian? An could you split a pack of Benson's? I just want 2. Uh, an 2 warm cans of kronenberg 1664 please

We don't sell speed, you need to go up the road to Blades for that.

Fags are £1 in the machine but you get 20p sellotaped to the packet.

2 pints of Stella coming up.

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 14:07 - Feb 29 with 5237 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Someone in Saxmundham is giving away tickets for a naff band at O2 plus a twin room in Canning Town if anyone interested....back of lorry or Sax whats happening facebook if interested

Edit ...just realised I popped in from the future...sorry about that.
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 14:12]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 14:26 - Feb 29 with 5203 viewsjeera

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:55 - Feb 29 by azuremerlangus

When is the crab stick seller due in?

Normally just after the Sally Army and yer obligatory copy of Warcry!

Edit: not Watchtower. Wrong religious group..
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 14:40]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 14:28 - Feb 29 with 5199 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 14:07 - Feb 29 by BanksterDebtSlave

Someone in Saxmundham is giving away tickets for a naff band at O2 plus a twin room in Canning Town if anyone interested....back of lorry or Sax whats happening facebook if interested

Edit ...just realised I popped in from the future...sorry about that.
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 14:12]

Excused.

I've just popped into the future to listen to a fringeless Phil Oakey. It's brilliant, Love Action, Mirrorman, Louise - did they ever make a bad track? Worth a watch if anyone has the time.

Back to things at hand. Pint of Stella Sir?

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 14:36 - Feb 29 with 5184 viewsGuthrum

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:22 - Feb 29 by hampstead_blue

Marmite.cashews! Sounds lovely

Weren't they a band?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 14:40 - Feb 29 with 5174 viewsCoastalblue

I'll have another Aspalls, and some change for the space invaders please. You got any thin rizzlas?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 14:40 - Feb 29 with 5173 viewsStokieBlue

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:00 - Feb 29 by Guthrum

Probably a little early for a Broadside, so a pint of Southwold Bitter, please. Plus a packet of cheese and onion crisps with a pickled egg in it.

Broadside in the pub is a different percentage to that from a bottle though.

Tempting.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 14:42 - Feb 29 with 5162 viewsMeadowlark

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:33 - Feb 29 by Lord_Lucan

I was just about to bar you.

We only serve Ghost Ship, pint coming up.

Cheers, Is that a space invaders machine in the corner where the dartboard used to be?
I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 14:43 - Feb 29 with 5156 viewsjeera

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 14:40 - Feb 29 by StokieBlue

Broadside in the pub is a different percentage to that from a bottle though.

Tempting.

SB

Bizarrely Southwold bitter in a can is 4.1%, whilst in the pub it's 3.7%.

Usually the strengths are the other way about.

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 14:46 - Feb 29 with 5145 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 14:42 - Feb 29 by Meadowlark

Cheers, Is that a space invaders machine in the corner where the dartboard used to be?

No, we've replaced it with the new fangled Galaxian.

Would you like any 10p,s?
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 14:47]

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 14:48 - Feb 29 with 5140 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Will you be having a lock in tonight landlord?

If so, i need to pop home and change out of my shirt on account of footers spilling his fruity drink down the front.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 14:49 - Feb 29 with 5137 viewshampstead_blue

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:59 - Feb 29 by BanksterDebtSlave

Can of cold Special Brew and half a Guinness in a pint glass for me and a mug of tea for the better half please if there is still room in the snug.....oh and a couple of 50p's for the jukebox please.

clearly you are planning on a very short session with that mix...

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 14:51 - Feb 29 with 5127 viewshampstead_blue

A pangalactic gargle blaster please....

2 mins 34 secs but you can't not watch the entire clip....

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 14:52 - Feb 29 with 5125 viewsjeera

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 14:46 - Feb 29 by Lord_Lucan

That Galaxian, isn't that the one where they drop down at you?

I can't get the hang of that one at all.

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 14:56 - Feb 29 with 5119 viewsMeadowlark

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 14:46 - Feb 29 by Lord_Lucan

Thanks. Here's a £1.00 note.
Take for a half for yourself.........
I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 15:08 - Feb 29 with 5088 viewsjeera

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 14:56 - Feb 29 by Meadowlark

Thanks. Here's a £1.00 note.
Take for a half for yourself.........

I almost brought a fiver out with me but it's the size of a pillow case and difficult to get into my jeans' pocket.

I have a few of those new smaller pound notes but I wish someone would invent some sort of coin.

That would make life easier.

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 15:08 - Feb 29 with 5087 viewsgainsboroughblue

I'm still waiting. I placed my order on page 1 and all these jonny come lately's have been served ahead of me.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 15:10 - Feb 29 with 5081 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 14:49 - Feb 29 by hampstead_blue

clearly you are planning on a very short session with that mix...

Nah that's the aperitif....next is Special Brew and barley wine mix.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 15:11 - Feb 29 with 5075 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:59 - Feb 29 by Lord_Lucan

I'm glad you've popped in. Would you mind awfully taking over in the kitchen today?

Starters:

Wotsits

Toast

Chef's specials

Beef and Tomato

Curry

Sweet and Sour

Chicken and Mushroom

Other flavours available upon request

Desserts:

Nutella

Murray Mints

Dairy Milk

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 15:14 - Feb 29 with 5061 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 15:08 - Feb 29 by gainsboroughblue

I'm still waiting. I placed my order on page 1 and all these jonny come lately's have been served ahead of me.

Sorry Gainsborough.

It's getting a busy down here Maureen.

Pint of Stella coming up.

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 15:22 - Feb 29 with 5044 viewseireblue

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 15:11 - Feb 29 by J2BLUE

Starters:

Wotsits

Toast

Chef's specials

Beef and Tomato

Curry

Sweet and Sour

Chicken and Mushroom

Other flavours available upon request

Desserts:

Nutella

Murray Mints

Dairy Milk

Is the toast made with gluten free ancient grain seeded bread?
I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 15:27 - Feb 29 with 5035 viewsjeera

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 15:22 - Feb 29 by eireblue

Is the toast made with gluten free ancient grain seeded bread?

Gluten hasn't been discovered yet.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024