Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... 11:54 - Feb 29 with 19990 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm opening the pub.

What can I get you Sir? Will you join me with a Ghost Ship?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:56 - Feb 29 with 4795 viewsfooters

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:52 - Feb 29 by Lord_Lucan

I'm afraid we have discontinued our miniature frying baskets and are now serving our quadruple cooked chips in miniature replica toilets.

Footers will have to serve you as I've just had a text and I have to pop over to Pinewood to sort something out.

I'll hold the fort and keep Mr Pinewood occupied for five minutes for you. You haven't counted the cash in the till yet, have you?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:56 - Feb 29 with 4794 viewsBlueBadger

I'll have a pint of orange juice and lemonade as I hit it hard last night. But have a Ghostie ready after that.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:57 - Feb 29 with 4790 viewsJ2BLUE

Adnams bitter and a packet of Brannigans ham and pickle please.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:59 - Feb 29 with 4774 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:57 - Feb 29 by J2BLUE

Adnams bitter and a packet of Brannigans ham and pickle please.

I'm glad you've popped in. Would you mind awfully taking over in the kitchen today?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:06 - Feb 29 with 4748 viewsNewcyBlue

Alcohol free Ghost Ship for me please.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:08 - Feb 29 with 4742 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:56 - Feb 29 by footers

I'll hold the fort and keep Mr Pinewood occupied for five minutes for you. You haven't counted the cash in the till yet, have you?

In that case, can you put a re run of the 78 FA cup final on the screen please.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:08 - Feb 29 with 4736 viewseireblue

Pint of your best vegan sweet coconut stout and a packet of ethical sourced organic cocoa nibs, thanks.
I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:10 - Feb 29 with 4725 viewsDeano69

Unfortunately with the carbon footprint of a brewery and pub, and no longer the availability of continental food and drink, a pub is not an option. That’s assuming the Corona Virus doesn’t get us all first.

Still cheer up.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Login to get fewer ads

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:10 - Feb 29 with 4724 viewsfooters

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:08 - Feb 29 by StochesStotasBlewe

In that case, can you put a re run of the 78 FA cup final on the screen please.

Shall do, Sir. Followed by Escape to Victory and Cash in the Attic.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:21 - Feb 29 with 4703 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:10 - Feb 29 by footers

Shall do, Sir. Followed by Escape to Victory and Cash in the Attic.

Your spoiling me now.

Same again dear boy.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:27 - Feb 29 with 4690 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:08 - Feb 29 by eireblue

Pint of your best vegan sweet coconut stout and a packet of ethical sourced organic cocoa nibs, thanks.

Was it you who put a Pipe Bomb in the toilet last night?

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:32 - Feb 29 with 4674 viewsMeadowlark

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:27 - Feb 29 by Lord_Lucan

Hit the down vote instead of the scroll down. Silly me. I do apologise.

While I'm here do you have any Adnams Old?
I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:33 - Feb 29 with 4671 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:32 - Feb 29 by Meadowlark

Hit the down vote instead of the scroll down. Silly me. I do apologise.

While I'm here do you have any Adnams Old?

I was just about to bar you.

We only serve Ghost Ship, pint coming up.

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:37 - Feb 29 with 4660 viewsBlueorder

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:33 - Feb 29 by Lord_Lucan

I was just about to bar you.

We only serve Ghost Ship, pint coming up.

A Barley wine and some change for the pool table please.
I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:41 - Feb 29 with 4648 viewswoodbridge_blue

Will you tolerate a lager drinker? Just fancy a nice pint of San Miguel and/or Kronenbourg 1664....in a straight glass, naturally!
I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:41 - Feb 29 with 4650 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:37 - Feb 29 by Blueorder

A Barley wine and some change for the pool table please.

Certainly, can you put this on the juke box while you're over there plesae.

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:45 - Feb 29 with 4630 viewsazuremerlangus

Seeing as this is all fictional can I order products from the past?

If so can I have:

Pint of Tolly Old Strong
Bottle of cobnut brown (for the wife)
& and a packet of KP salted nuts - make sure it's the packet that will reveal the blonde's left breast.

Thank you.
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 13:47]

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:50 - Feb 29 with 4605 viewsGlasgowBlue

A bottle of Peroni please your Lordship.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:50 - Feb 29 with 4607 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:41 - Feb 29 by woodbridge_blue

Will you tolerate a lager drinker? Just fancy a nice pint of San Miguel and/or Kronenbourg 1664....in a straight glass, naturally!

Pint of Stella coming up Sir.

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:53 - Feb 29 with 4591 viewsBlueorder

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:41 - Feb 29 by Lord_Lucan

Certainly, can you put this on the juke box while you're over there plesae.

What a fine selection on the juke box. I'll try one more Barley wine ,thanks.
I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:55 - Feb 29 with 4582 viewsazuremerlangus

When is the crab stick seller due in?

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:57 - Feb 29 with 4569 viewseireblue

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:27 - Feb 29 by Lord_Lucan

Mine was the one left drying on the radiator so you could recycle it for beer mats.

No need to thank me, just doing my bit.
I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:58 - Feb 29 with 4567 viewshampstead_blue

I've just got back from Saturday perambulations and need a sharpener.

Large Stolly, thin slice of lime and one piece of ice please.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:58 - Feb 29 with 4568 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:45 - Feb 29 by azuremerlangus

Seeing as this is all fictional can I order products from the past?

If so can I have:

Pint of Tolly Old Strong
Bottle of cobnut brown (for the wife)
& and a packet of KP salted nuts - make sure it's the packet that will reveal the blonde's left breast.

Thank you.
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 13:47]

You haven't been here before have you.

Everything is in the past. Climate change, Brexit and The Premier league are not permitted.

Would you care for an ash tray?

Chuck this on the jukey please, I think this band are going to make it.

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:59 - Feb 29 with 4558 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Can of cold Special Brew and half a Guinness in a pint glass for me and a mug of tea for the better half please if there is still room in the snug.....oh and a couple of 50p's for the jukebox please.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024