Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... 11:54 - Feb 29 with 19988 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm opening the pub.

What can I get you Sir? Will you join me with a Ghost Ship?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 15:28 - Feb 29 with 3701 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I may have some bad news from the future.. Tenants Super please.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 15:29 - Feb 29 with 3699 viewsCoastalblue

I think large stiff ones all round to help digest the news.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 15:37 - Feb 29 with 3681 viewsvapour_trail

FFS. Blackpool.

I’ll have a pint, a whisky chaser, two tickets for the meat raffle and can you stick ceefax on the box please.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 15:41 - Feb 29 with 3672 viewsDanTheMan

Pint of Wray and Nephews please.
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 15:41]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 15:42 - Feb 29 with 3661 viewsfooters

Need something stronger than a Disaronno and cranberry now... Vodka and slimline tonic, please.

Oh, and I've found a few car stereos outside if anyone's interested.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 15:45 - Feb 29 with 3651 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 15:29 - Feb 29 by Coastalblue

I think large stiff ones all round to help digest the news.

Have to say I do like a bit of Sham

Chuck this one on.

[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 15:57]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 15:47 - Feb 29 with 3642 viewsfooters

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 15:45 - Feb 29 by Lord_Lucan

Chuck this one on.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 16:37 - Feb 29 with 3598 viewsCoastalblue

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 15:47 - Feb 29 by footers

Jeez I need a drink, triple rum with a spash of coke please.

Got anything to calm the nerves behind there?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Login to get fewer ads

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 16:54 - Feb 29 with 3576 viewseireblue

Need a couple of pints of your cheapest whiskey.
I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 16:55 - Feb 29 with 3576 viewsBLUEBEAT

Anything to numb the pain.

A double.

Now.

Poll: W or W

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 17:02 - Feb 29 with 3548 viewsLord_Lucan

Drinks are on the house.

I'll leave you all to lock up as I have gotta go now.

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 17:03 - Feb 29 with 3544 viewsJ2BLUE

The kitchen is now closed. The chef is too f***ed off to bother.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 17:19 - Feb 29 with 3523 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 17:02 - Feb 29 by Lord_Lucan

Drinks are on the house.

Fight in the snug if you're interested.

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 17:24 - Feb 29 with 3519 viewsOld_Git

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 13:08 - Feb 29 by StochesStotasBlewe

In that case, can you put a re run of the 78 FA cup final on the screen please.

I'm embarrassed to admit that Lucan lent me his tape of the match and somehow I lost it.

This is sadly true.

I am padding quickly towards certain death.

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 17:33 - Feb 29 with 3500 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 15:11 - Feb 29 by J2BLUE

Starters:

Wotsits

Toast

Chef's specials

Beef and Tomato

Curry

Sweet and Sour

Chicken and Mushroom

Other flavours available upon request

Desserts:

Nutella

Murray Mints

Dairy Milk

What, no scampi fries or pork scratchings?

Call yourself a bloody chef, hrmph.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 21:03 - Feb 29 with 3473 viewsWeWereZombies

Sorry about the arsey comment at the top of page one, I had just dropped some acid and have been wandering around the Cornhill for the last eight hours, bumped into some Morris dancers and they have tagged along. Apparently they have brought their own but don't know if it is an 1100 or a 1300 so I suggested they look under the bonnet. They say her name is Heather...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 21:36 - Feb 29 with 3453 viewsBbmaj

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 17:02 - Feb 29 by Lord_Lucan

Drinks are on the house.

Sounds like time for a game of Killer on the pool table.
I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 12:02 - Mar 1 with 3395 viewsWeWereZombies

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 15:45 - Feb 29 by Lord_Lucan

Chuck this one on.

Listening to Desert Island Discs at the moment and, not sure if this should be on the things that were obvious that you never realised thread, have just had the penny drop that 'If The Kids Are United' is actually a cop off from 'The People United Will Never Be Defeated!', a piano piece by Frederic Rzewski based on a Chilean folk song.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 18:04 - Mar 1 with 3364 viewseireblue

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 17:33 - Feb 29 by StochesStotasBlewe

The beer mats tasted better, even if I do say so myself.
I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 19:05 - Mar 1 with 3346 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 17:33 - Feb 29 by StochesStotasBlewe

I've only got one pair of hands mate, i'm not fecking Houdini.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 20:03 - Mar 13 with 3192 viewsLord_Lucan

I've had a cheeky couple of glasses of red so I'm opening the pub again in a Vera Lynn sort of way.

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 20:21 - Mar 13 with 3163 viewsm14_blue

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 20:03 - Mar 13 by Lord_Lucan

I've had a cheeky couple of glasses of red so I'm opening the pub again in a Vera Lynn sort of way.

On the plus side, no one’s talking about Brexit or climate change any more.

Pint please. Something wet.
I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 20:27 - Mar 13 with 3159 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 20:03 - Mar 13 by Lord_Lucan

Lemonade please...corona if possible...while I watch channel 4 with my 18 friends....same for them please.

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 20:37 - Mar 13 with 3137 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 20:27 - Mar 13 by BanksterDebtSlave

Lemonade please...corona if possible...while I watch channel 4 with my 18 friends....same for them please.

I hope you are all observing the social distancing advice Mr Slave.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 20:42 - Mar 13 with 3132 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm bored and I'm tired of reading about climate change and Brexit, So.......... on 20:21 - Mar 13 by m14_blue

On the plus side, no one’s talking about Brexit or climate change any more.

Pint please. Something wet.

He you go Sir

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024