Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can't be arsed writing my reports any more 19:47 - Mar 5 with 1847 viewsWarkystache

Anyone fancy meeting me in the zone thing on Saturday and I'll tell you the next instalment before the game?

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Can't be arsed writing my reports any more on 19:48 - Mar 5 with 1832 viewsJ2BLUE

FFS start writing Warkers. We want a few laughs before the Coronavirus kills us all.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Can't be arsed writing my reports any more on 19:52 - Mar 5 with 1804 viewswaveneyblue

Can't be arsed writing my reports any more on 19:48 - Mar 5 by J2BLUE

FFS start writing Warkers. We want a few laughs before the Coronavirus kills us all.

Yes, you are a small pool of joy in a cess pit of despair
Can't be arsed writing my reports any more on 19:54 - Mar 5 with 1779 viewsWarkystache

Can't be arsed writing my reports any more on 19:48 - Mar 5 by J2BLUE

Bloody hell Ok then.....I'll be in Yates anyway.

Can't be arsed writing my reports any more on 19:58 - Mar 5 with 1761 viewsJ2BLUE

Can't be arsed writing my reports any more on 19:54 - Mar 5 by Warkystache

Bloody hell Ok then.....I'll be in Yates anyway.

Thank you. You are a tea light candle in a pitch black world.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Can't be arsed writing my reports any more on 20:30 - Mar 5 with 1661 viewsFtnfwest

‘Met Tel, had a curry and got wasted, got up late went to the match and watched us stuff Liverpool 5-0’ just doesn’t have the same ring to it somehow. You get more material this way!
Can't be arsed writing my reports any more on 23:26 - Mar 5 with 1433 viewsMillsyVOR

See reason... And write, Warky!!!
Can't be arsed writing my reports any more on 03:33 - Mar 6 with 1301 viewsBLUEBEAT

You wrote reports?

Poll: W or W

Can't be arsed writing my reports any more on 06:34 - Mar 6 with 1202 viewsWarkystache

Can't be arsed writing my reports any more on 03:33 - Mar 6 by BLUEBEAT

You wrote reports?

The anti-report.

Mind, I do go to home games sometimes. Like tomorrow, when we unluckily lose 1-0.....

Login to get fewer ads

Can't be arsed writing my reports any more on 07:34 - Mar 6 with 1137 viewsBLUEBEAT

Can't be arsed writing my reports any more on 06:34 - Mar 6 by Warkystache

The anti-report.

Mind, I do go to home games sometimes. Like tomorrow, when we unluckily lose 1-0.....

That’s just a reissue...

Poll: W or W

Can't be arsed writing my reports any more on 09:02 - Mar 6 with 1063 viewsMeadowlark

Please don't stop. I search it out every week. No pressure, but it's the best read on here!
Can't be arsed writing my reports any more on 09:28 - Mar 6 with 1017 viewsWestover

Please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.😱😞😭
Can't be arsed writing my reports any more on 10:04 - Mar 6 with 977 viewspeterleeblue

Can't be arsed writing my reports any more on 06:34 - Mar 6 by Warkystache

The anti-report.

Indeed but I am sure the rest of the day will be great!
Keep em coming.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024