Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham Forest owner has Coronavirus 12:18 - Mar 10 with 1497 viewsTractorCam

He met up with the players on Friday. That's surely self-isolation then and a postponement of fixtures?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Nottingham Forest owner has Coronavirus on 12:57 - Mar 10 with 1307 viewsSuperblue95

Any chance he could meet up with the players of the clubs in League One besides us?

Might revive our play off hopes

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Nottingham Forest owner has Coronavirus on 13:04 - Mar 10 with 1263 viewsTractorCam

Nottingham Forest owner has Coronavirus on 12:57 - Mar 10 by Superblue95

Any chance he could meet up with the players of the clubs in League One besides us?

Would help with our 'easy' run in for April.

Although would be funny when come May we've played 4/5 more games than everyone else, still haven't made the play offs and it not be Lambert's fault.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Nottingham Forest owner has Coronavirus on 13:20 - Mar 10 with 1163 viewshomer_123

Nottingham Forest owner has Coronavirus on 12:57 - Mar 10 by Superblue95

We'd still f*ck it up.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Nottingham Forest owner has Coronavirus on 18:23 - Mar 10 with 915 viewsfabian_illness

If Will Norris met him, do you think he’d actually catch it?
Nottingham Forest owner has Coronavirus on 18:24 - Mar 10 with 915 viewsDoctor_Earman

Evans next hopefully.
Nottingham Forest owner has Coronavirus on 18:25 - Mar 10 with 909 viewsSpruceMoose

Nottingham Forest owner has Coronavirus on 18:24 - Mar 10 by Doctor_Earman

Evans next hopefully.

Plank.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Nottingham Forest owner has Coronavirus on 18:29 - Mar 10 with 885 viewsBlueBadger

Evans next hopefully.

Oh man, this was so edgy I nearly cut myself reading it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Nottingham Forest owner has Coronavirus on 18:31 - Mar 10 with 876 viewsSwansea_Blue

Evans next hopefully.

Not nice

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024