Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 22:31 - Mar 10 with 6413 viewsGlasgowBlue

She’s was in No 10 just a few days ago.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:45 - Mar 11 with 539 viewsHARRY10

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:38 - Mar 11 by GlasgowBlue

I can only conclude that Harry is a comedy creation from one of “my side” designed with the purpose of making you lefties look like ranting loons.

So no quote backing what you claimed.

I'm sure if I had said that you would be triumphantly posting it up on here. That you haven't tells us alll we need to kniw

That basically you lied.
Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:45 - Mar 11 with 539 viewsGlasgowBlue

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:42 - Mar 11 by StokieBlue

I've not provided a quote because I'm on my phone.

You know you are lying, you explicitly said that yesterday it the day before.

I'll accept your apology for accusing me of lying. You've continually played it down, you even made a thread last week where you were dismantled.

It's really poor form, please stop it.

SB

I’ve linked the quote and the post.

We live in a world where people can say something, put it online and then deny that they ever said it.

Iron Lion Zion

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:47 - Mar 11 with 528 viewsNewcyBlue

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:38 - Mar 11 by GlasgowBlue

I can only conclude that Harry is a comedy creation from one of “my side” designed with the purpose of making you lefties look like ranting loons.

Considering how tetchy some of the more political are, on both sides, I would say comedy creations are beyond them.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:47 - Mar 11 with 528 viewshype313

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:12 - Mar 11 by StokieBlue

Is there ever a post where you don't insult someone?

You literally said your partner was a nurse and she told you that the hand washing advice was being overdone and it wasn't that effective. This is simply incorrect.

The implication of this post with regards to hand washing was also clear. You're trying to squirm out of it now.

My main point stands. Stop spreading scientific falsehoods. As a minor point which has been ongoing between us for a few weeks, stop insulting people every post.

SB

He's clearly a Budgie.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:50 - Mar 11 with 514 viewsHARRY10

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:45 - Mar 11 by GlasgowBlue

I’ve linked the quote and the post.

We live in a world where people can say something, put it online and then deny that they ever said it.

The absolute irony !

You made a claim, I aske d you to back thayt claim with my words where I said that - not your misrepresentation..... and so far an answer there came none.

If you are on your phone then there's plenty of time. I can wait.

Come back when you have found my words that back up your claim, or lie as it is known.

And 'dismatling ' is not making up something I did not say to refute that instead.

I am sure we will all be interested to read this 'quote'.
Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:50 - Mar 11 with 511 viewsGlasgowBlue

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:45 - Mar 11 by HARRY10

So no quote backing what you claimed.

I'm sure if I had said that you would be triumphantly posting it up on here. That you haven't tells us alll we need to kniw

That basically you lied.

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 by GlasgowBlue 11 Mar 2020 8:32
“ And for the record the other half states that the hand washing bit has been vastly over played so as to encourage folk to think they are 'doing something'.“

Edit. Here is the post

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/477186/4557667/it’s-here/#post4557667

I can only conclude you are claiming that you were present but not involved in making that post.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2020 8:52]

Iron Lion Zion

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:51 - Mar 11 with 507 viewsGlasgowBlue

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:50 - Mar 11 by HARRY10

The absolute irony !

You made a claim, I aske d you to back thayt claim with my words where I said that - not your misrepresentation..... and so far an answer there came none.

Come back when you have found my words that back up your claim, or lie as it is known.

And 'dismatling ' is not making up something I did not say to refute that instead.

As you addressing Stokie? He’s on his phone.

Iron Lion Zion

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:53 - Mar 11 with 502 viewsStokieBlue

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:50 - Mar 11 by HARRY10

The absolute irony !

GB already provided the exact quote. It's there for all to see.

Stop acting like a fool.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 09:02 - Mar 11 with 481 viewsNo9

Maybe the government will now take this virus more seriously
At the moment they seem to be fiddling at the edges
Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 09:08 - Mar 11 with 464 viewsHARRY10

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:42 - Mar 11 by StokieBlue

I've not provided a quote because I'm on my phone.

You know you are lying, you explicitly said that yesterday it the day before.

I'll accept your apology for accusing me of lying. You've continually played it down, you even made a thread last week where you were dismantled.

It's really poor form, please stop it.

SB

lets have a look at what you claimed

"and it wasn't that effective. "

All you have to do is provide a quote where I said that. I didn't otherwise you would have posted it ?

And this is not those words

"the hand washing bit has been vastly over played" SAs it states nothing about how effective it is. It merely points out that it is advice that is being uissued as it is something folk can do, whereas we don't know.

And that is why other advice has not been forthcoming is because we don't know. And no lying about what I said will change that.

There is no certainty what is causing this virus to spread, or who it infects either. Hence folk being able to disembark from planes coming from Ital and the Cheltenham festival going ahead. Were there extra handwashing facilities at either place ?

Maybe if some of you didn't have your head up your own self important backside you would reply to what is written rather than what you would like to reply to.

And I can wait for a quote where I stated that handwashing 'was not that effective' as you claim I said. So, did I say that or not ?
Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 09:21 - Mar 11 with 444 viewsStokieBlue

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 09:08 - Mar 11 by HARRY10

lets have a look at what you claimed

"and it wasn't that effective. "

All you have to do is provide a quote where I said that. I didn't otherwise you would have posted it ?

And this is not those words

"the hand washing bit has been vastly over played" SAs it states nothing about how effective it is. It merely points out that it is advice that is being uissued as it is something folk can do, whereas we don't know.

And that is why other advice has not been forthcoming is because we don't know. And no lying about what I said will change that.

There is no certainty what is causing this virus to spread, or who it infects either. Hence folk being able to disembark from planes coming from Ital and the Cheltenham festival going ahead. Were there extra handwashing facilities at either place ?

Maybe if some of you didn't have your head up your own self important backside you would reply to what is written rather than what you would like to reply to.

And I can wait for a quote where I stated that handwashing 'was not that effective' as you claim I said. So, did I say that or not ?

The implication of your quote was clear hence why others have said the same as me. You know exactly what you were saying and are trying to get out of it by saying the words must be exactly X. English doesn't work that way.

Desperate stuff. Maybe take a bit of a break? Every post of yours is just an angry rant nowadays regardless of the subject.

Nice you're still managing to get an insult into every post though - that was quite a bold one.

SB
[Post edited 11 Mar 2020 9:25]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024