Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 22:31 - Mar 10 with 6412 viewsGlasgowBlue

She’s was in No 10 just a few days ago.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 07:22 - Mar 11 with 961 viewsGlasgowBlue

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 07:18 - Mar 11 by GaryCooper

Downvotes from two of the wishers of ill health on those with whom they disagree, strange times. Strange people.

I got downvotes from the angry brothers for not wishing ill on a politician who I have complete and utter contempt for.

Iron Lion Zion

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 07:23 - Mar 11 with 959 viewsDanTheMan

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 22:33 - Mar 10 by Herbivore

Does Boris have underlying health problems we don't know about? We live in hope.

Come on, I know you're probably joking but that's a bit of a low blow.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 07:24 - Mar 11 with 955 viewsHARRY10

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 07:09 - Mar 11 by GaryCooper

Following comments from those that wish the Tories ill health, from those who believed Corbyn was the Messiah, a government of national unity led by that destructive mentality is an oxymoron.

'destructive mentality' ?

Otherwise a fat lot of good washing her hands did her

Maybe it is a bit more complicated than than simply washing your hands, as why do only certain folk catch itt and others do not when all have been exposed to the same conditions /

Maybe it is replicating the Spanish Flue of 1918, or the plague of 1666 (?)

But harping on about hand washing and having numpties wandering around in dust masks allows them to feel they are not powerless. It will be lucky charms and garlic worn round the neck, along with all manner of supersticious nonsense next.
Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 07:31 - Mar 11 with 926 viewsm14_blue

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 07:24 - Mar 11 by HARRY10

Maybe it is a bit more complicated than than simply washing your hands, as why do only certain folk catch itt and others do not when all have been exposed to the same conditions /

But harping on about hand washing and having numpties wandering around in dust masks allows them to feel they are not powerless. It will be lucky charms and garlic worn round the neck, along with all manner of supersticious nonsense next.

You don’t think hand washing works?

I don’t think anyone is suggesting it’s a panacea but basic science would suggest it’s a good idea.
Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 07:33 - Mar 11 with 917 viewsDanTheMan

Washing hands prevents you putting a virus onto surfaces, onto your face etc.

Is it going to stop every avenue of infection? No.

Does it stop an easily preventable one? Yes.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 07:33 - Mar 11 with 917 viewsGlasgowBlue

Who should I listen to? The chief medical officer or some gobsh1te on TWTD? Tough decision.

Iron Lion Zion

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 07:33 - Mar 11 with 917 viewsStokieBlue

Please stop this, is becoming annoying.

I explained the science on why hand washing works the last time you dismissed it yet you persist in posting scientific falsehoods.

Nothing is going to be 100% effective but it's the best we have at the moment and does help. Playing it down like you do is adding to the problem of fake news.

No idea why you've mentioned Spanish flu or the plague, what exactly is your point?

Please stop contradicting the science as if you actually know better when is clear you really don't.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 07:36 - Mar 11 with 900 viewsGlasgowBlue

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 07:33 - Mar 11 by DanTheMan

Washing hands prevents you putting a virus onto surfaces, onto your face etc.

Is it going to stop every avenue of infection? No.

Does it stop an easily preventable one? Yes.

It’s like having a debate on climate change twenty years ago.

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 07:39 - Mar 11 with 886 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 07:36 - Mar 11 by GlasgowBlue

It’s like having a debate on climate change twenty years ago.

Do you think Boris should self isolate? Or maybe he has already....who would know!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 07:51 - Mar 11 with 861 viewsNewcyBlue

You’re not the brightest are you?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 07:57 - Mar 11 with 844 viewsLord_Lucan

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 07:33 - Mar 11 by StokieBlue

I explained the science on why hand washing works the last time you dismissed it yet you persist in posting scientific falsehoods.

Nothing is going to be 100% effective but it's the best we have at the moment and does help. Playing it down like you do is adding to the problem of fake news.

No idea why you've mentioned Spanish flu or the plague, what exactly is your point?

Please stop contradicting the science as if you actually know better when is clear you really don't.

SB

Don't worry about him. He's just an attention seeker.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:01 - Mar 11 with 827 viewsHARRY10

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 07:33 - Mar 11 by StokieBlue

SB

or maybe stop making up stuff I have never said

ie quote me where I have said hand washing is not part of prevention

quote me where I have said people should not wash their hands to maintain ann acceptable level of hygeine

and applies to the other lying numpties who have jumped in oblivious to what I have ACTUALLY posted

so have another read - find those quotes and post them up

I can wait
Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:05 - Mar 11 with 814 viewsGaryCooper

Destructive mentality? Yes it is not that long ago that you were wishing for a hard winter to see off the Tory voting Brexit supporting old people, you are negativity and bitterness personified.
Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:06 - Mar 11 with 807 viewsHerbivore

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:01 - Mar 11 by HARRY10

quote me where I have said people should not wash their hands to maintain ann acceptable level of hygeine

and applies to the other lying numpties who have jumped in oblivious to what I have ACTUALLY posted

I can wait

Unless you think lucky charms and garlic are part of an effective prevention strategy, then here:

"But harping on about hand washing and having numpties wandering around in dust masks allows them to feel they are not powerless. It will be lucky charms and garlic worn round the neck, along with all manner of supersticious nonsense next."

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:12 - Mar 11 with 777 viewsStokieBlue

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:01 - Mar 11 by HARRY10

I can wait

Is there ever a post where you don't insult someone?

You literally said your partner was a nurse and she told you that the hand washing advice was being overdone and it wasn't that effective. This is simply incorrect.

The implication of this post with regards to hand washing was also clear. You're trying to squirm out of it now.

My main point stands. Stop spreading scientific falsehoods. As a minor point which has been ongoing between us for a few weeks, stop insulting people every post.

SB

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:27 - Mar 11 with 742 viewsGeoffSentence

It's scary isn't it. Nadine Dorries, a junior health minister has Corona Virus.

Just let that sink in.

She's a minister.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:27 - Mar 11 with 740 viewsElephantintheRoom

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 22:33 - Mar 10 by Herbivore

Does Boris have underlying health problems we don't know about? We live in hope.

I'm tempted to say 'how edgy'

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:28 - Mar 11 with 736 viewsHARRY10

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:12 - Mar 11 by StokieBlue

Is there ever a post where you don't insult someone?

You literally said your partner was a nurse and she told you that the hand washing advice was being overdone and it wasn't that effective. This is simply incorrect.

The implication of this post with regards to hand washing was also clear. You're trying to squirm out of it now.

My main point stands. Stop spreading scientific falsehoods. As a minor point which has been ongoing between us for a few weeks, stop insulting people every post.

SB

More lies from you.

I aked you to providfe a quote from a post you replied to.

As of yet neither you or others lyinhg have been able to provide ANY quote.

If there is any squirming it is from you after lying about what I supposedly said you are now trying to use your misrepresenting of my words to back your lie.

So again. Provide evedence for your claim or apologise.
Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:29 - Mar 11 with 734 viewsGlasgowBlue

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:05 - Mar 11 by GaryCooper

Destructive mentality? Yes it is not that long ago that you were wishing for a hard winter to see off the Tory voting Brexit supporting old people, you are negativity and bitterness personified.

He said what?

Iron Lion Zion

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:29 - Mar 11 with 734 viewsHerbivore

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:27 - Mar 11 by ElephantintheRoom

I'm tempted to say 'how edgy'

I'm surprised how many are interpreting this as hoping that he does rather than hoping that he doesn't. Some pretty dark minds on here.

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:32 - Mar 11 with 725 viewsGaryCooper

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:29 - Mar 11 by Herbivore

I'm surprised how many are interpreting this as hoping that he does rather than hoping that he doesn't. Some pretty dark minds on here.

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:32 - Mar 11 with 724 viewsGlasgowBlue

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:28 - Mar 11 by HARRY10

More lies from you.

If there is any squirming it is from you after lying about what I supposedly said you are now trying to use your misrepresenting of my words to back your lie.

“ And for the record the other half states that the hand washing bit has been vastly over played so as to encourage folk to think they are 'doing something'.“

Edit. Here is the post

IT’S HERE by HARRY10 9 Mar 2020 20:15
'It's alright because more people were killed on the roads yesterday' isn't really a masterwork of compassion is it?

And is not a quote from me is it - just you making up stuff as is the rest of your post - given that you have no knowledge of my age, nor my political credentials.

Opposing the hate and bigotry of the Tories does not mean I am a member of the Labour party, support it or have voted for it. In fact I amnot nor have down the other two.

However in a probably futile attempt to stop you making up any more about me let me put it up again. Perhaps in words that even you might be able to grasp.

People die. Those who have died of this virus were vunerable healthwise. Many more in that situation die of flu but are not recorded as such. My other half is a nurse.

We can only deal with what happens. If roads deaths and life changing traffic accidents were treated with the same hysteria then there would be a break down in society as few would be travelling.

This hysteria is in part fed by the silly posts of the OP whereby this matter is regarded like a score in a sports game where the tally is to be commented upon. My point being that what is needed is a bit more rational thought and behaviour instead,

And for the record the other half states that the hand washing bit has been vastly over played so as to encourage folk to think they are 'doing something'.

Though in your case it appears more about hand wringing.

[Post edited 11 Mar 2020 8:37]

Iron Lion Zion

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:35 - Mar 11 with 710 viewsHerbivore

More lies from you.

I provided a quote. I do like how you constantly insult other people's intelligence whilst being dumb as a post yourself.

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:38 - Mar 11 with 695 viewsGlasgowBlue

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:35 - Mar 11 by Herbivore

I provided a quote. I do like how you constantly insult other people's intelligence whilst being dumb as a post yourself.

I can only conclude that Harry is a comedy creation from one of “my side” designed with the purpose of making you lefties look like ranting loons.

Iron Lion Zion

Nadine Dorries,The first MP to get Covid19 on 08:42 - Mar 11 with 685 viewsStokieBlue

More lies from you.

I've not provided a quote because I'm on my phone.

You know you are lying, you explicitly said that yesterday it the day before.

I'll accept your apology for accusing me of lying. You've continually played it down, you even made a thread last week where you were dismantled.

It's really poor form, please stop it.

SB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024