Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months 10:14 - Mar 15 with 8148 viewsJeff_winger

And palace manager not allowed out his house.
Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 17:25 - Mar 15 with 1267 viewsStokieBlue

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 17:17 - Mar 15 by monytowbray

School food shortages
Hospital beds in the event of overspill
Who’s going to be trained to operate these new breathing machines?
Can we cope with the number of nurses we have at present, if not what next?
What effect is this going to have on sick pay or benefits?
When can we expect to be lockdown? At what number of cases (considering it can spread later than symptoms) do we shut off to anticipate the coping curve?
What about the young and vulnerable? Statistically it’s an elderly death but there are possible younger casualties. Why are only assuming age?
Why did Hancock today go back on himself on the concept of “herd immunity” despite insisting that was the approach?
How do we have a handle on things changing and evolving? What probabilities are there we could shut down in some areas and how long for
We can’t we see your workings publicly yet and compare them to other experts who think we’re taking the wrong root?

Surely they are all legitimate questions and reasons for concern? And a long list at that.

Some of those have been answered already, some might not have exact answers (such as the lockdown point).

Why do you feel the public have the right to have access to all minutiae of the plans? I fear making all the modelling you want made available would lead to people just arguing with each other based on their own modelling preferences whilst nothing actually gets done as the government would have to spend it's time defending itself.

From a purely selfish point of view, I'd be very interested to see the modelling assumptions and the methodology used.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 17:42 - Mar 15 with 1241 viewsPecker

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 17:19 - Mar 15 by monytowbray

Well they are in power so of course it does. Duh. If it were Labour I’d be screaming WTF too.

Not sure what more I can say to show it’s not political. Believe what you like.

I struggle to understand what you are trying to say sometimes. I do try and keep up with you, but perhaps I am just not as smart as you. I concede to your superior intelligence.
Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 18:17 - Mar 15 with 1204 viewsWickets

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 10:22 - Mar 15 by brazil1982

Does make you think doesn't it, older managers,broadcasters, doctors

Town fans !!
Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 18:21 - Mar 15 with 1185 viewsGaryCooper

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 18:17 - Mar 15 by Wickets

Town fans !!

Town fans who have witnessed success!
Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 18:30 - Mar 15 with 1171 viewsmonytowbray

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 17:42 - Mar 15 by Pecker

I struggle to understand what you are trying to say sometimes. I do try and keep up with you, but perhaps I am just not as smart as you. I concede to your superior intelligence.

I thought you weren’t getting personal.

Honestly my thought pattern isn’t hard to follow.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 18:40 - Mar 15 with 1163 viewsPecker

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 18:30 - Mar 15 by monytowbray

I thought you weren’t getting personal.

Honestly my thought pattern isn’t hard to follow.

That isn't personal. I am genuinely not very bright and up to date with all of these things. You obviously are and I was saying that you are smarter than me. See how people can miss read something in type. Having just seen the news, I am starting to come around to your way of thinking on this now anyway. Those poor people in Italy.
Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 18:55 - Mar 15 with 1133 viewsmonytowbray

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 18:40 - Mar 15 by Pecker

That isn't personal. I am genuinely not very bright and up to date with all of these things. You obviously are and I was saying that you are smarter than me. See how people can miss read something in type. Having just seen the news, I am starting to come around to your way of thinking on this now anyway. Those poor people in Italy.

Mate this is terrifying. We don’t have the infrastructure to cope and we can stop this now. But we aren’t.

TWTD never forgets…

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 19:00 - Mar 15 with 1131 viewsStokieBlue

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 18:55 - Mar 15 by monytowbray

Mate this is terrifying. We don’t have the infrastructure to cope and we can stop this now. But we aren’t.

"we can stop this now"

Can you at least provide some evidence for this? No country has been able to stop it really.

You continually imply the governments expert advice is wrong - you also need to prove that if you're going to keep saying it.

SB

Login to get fewer ads

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 19:00 - Mar 15 with 1129 viewsPecker

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 18:55 - Mar 15 by monytowbray

I am not to proud to say that I had a little cry earlier for those poor people in Italy. I think we still need to stay calm, but admit I know very little about it. I shall do some reading up on it. I have only read up on the Government website. (that isn't a dig or anything)
Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 19:03 - Mar 15 with 1117 viewsmonytowbray

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 19:00 - Mar 15 by StokieBlue

"we can stop this now"

Can you at least provide some evidence for this? No country has been able to stop it really.

You continually imply the governments expert advice is wrong - you also need to prove that if you're going to keep saying it.

SB

You started a thread on Italy SB and you are still pushing the company line here. I just don’t know anymore. I am not here to bicker but all signs point one way.

TWTD never forgets…

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 19:08 - Mar 15 with 1113 viewsStokieBlue

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 19:03 - Mar 15 by monytowbray

You started a thread on Italy SB and you are still pushing the company line here. I just don’t know anymore. I am not here to bicker but all signs point one way.

I am not trying to bicker.

I just think we need to be careful with the information that is put out there and stating that "we can stop this now but aren't" is clearly false.

SB

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 19:09 - Mar 15 with 1108 viewsLord_Lucan

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 16:42 - Mar 15 by Darth_Koont

Cheers.

TBF I'm always led by the available data.

I'll second Glasgows comments, I think you're a bit of a loon Koonty but you have been very balanced on this.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 19:10 - Mar 15 with 1103 viewsjeera

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 19:09 - Mar 15 by Lord_Lucan

I'll second Glasgows comments, I think you're a bit of a loon Koonty but you have been very balanced on this.

Funny thing, perspective.

I think he's one of the sanist amongst us.

Not that says much in the overall ...

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 19:11 - Mar 15 with 1099 viewsPecker

It wasn't me by the way.
Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 20:38 - Mar 15 with 1049 viewsDarth_Koont

Over 70s isolation, guess that's Warnock ruled out for 4 months on 19:10 - Mar 15 by jeera

Funny thing, perspective.

I think he's one of the sanist amongst us.

Not that says much in the overall ...

Cheers jeers.

Back at ya, babe x

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024