Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Found a sport that is still running 09:27 - Mar 19 with 376 viewsDanTheMan

Enjoy

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Found a sport that is still running on 11:36 - Mar 19 with 283 viewsGeoffSentence

That was excellent. A better watch than F1. I was fascinated by how the Orange one started up front but quickly sunk down the field, only to claw its way back to 5th later on.

In the 38 games in which ALB played in goal for us, we averaged 1.53 points per game which, had they been over the course of a single season, would have seen us challenging for the play offs. This at a time when we were otherwise struggling against relegation. Oh, and didn't Mick Mills have terrific posture.
Poll: Who has been our greatest Dane?

Found a sport that is still running on 11:42 - Mar 19 with 275 viewsSwansea_Blue

Marvellous stuff.
[Post edited 19 Mar 11:49]

Poll: What player was the poorer of these two

Found a sport that is still running on 11:50 - Mar 19 with 261 viewsEireannach_gorm

Found a sport that is still running on 11:42 - Mar 19 by Swansea_Blue

Marvellous stuff.
[Post edited 19 Mar 11:49]

Really Marbles.

Found a sport that is still running on 12:15 - Mar 19 with 242 viewseireblue

I think if snowflake could maintain consistency the snowballs would be in with a chance of winning the season.

The odd touches of brilliance are entertaining, but quite a frustrating watch when you just know some of the moves will never come off.

Found a sport that is still running on 12:31 - Mar 19 with 221 viewsRyorry

Aussie Rules Football is about to get under way!

I'll pick a team to follow later.

Poll: Wd there be so many posts on pees/poos/urinals etc if we were still tabletoppers

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2020