Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting article in The Telegraph re Italy and the coronavirus 16:11 - Mar 22 with 6405 viewsBluesquid

"The country's high death toll is due to an ageing population, overstretched health system and the way fatalities are reported."

"Prof Ricciardi added that Italy’s death rate may also appear high because of how doctors record fatalities."

“The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus."

"“On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/have-many-coronavi
Interesting article in The Telegraph re Italy and the coronavirus on 21:59 - Mar 22 with 1110 viewsjeera

Interesting article in The Telegraph re Italy and the coronavirus on 21:53 - Mar 22 by Bluesquid

Ok, well done mate and thank you Jeera and i really do hope that you have fully recovered.

Should of gone with my gut instinct and sent a goodwill message but there you go.

Thanks again.

That's ok.

Once I have proof of the culprits you can pop down and give me a hand.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Interesting article in The Telegraph re Italy and the coronavirus on 22:02 - Mar 22 with 1097 viewsStokieBlue

Interesting article in The Telegraph re Italy and the coronavirus on 21:58 - Mar 22 by Bluesquid

F**k me, i have admitted nothing.

"You can claim bullying if you want but until you address the actual points put to you it doesn't wash."

So you are justifying bullying towards people if YOU adjudge that they have not addressed the points?

You really are incredibly disingenuous.

I haven't bullied you I don't really know where you get the rest of the post from.

I didn't adjudge you not to address the point - you said you hadn't addressed the point.

"if someone didn't address a point i had requested".

You never address points put to you because you have a certain narrative to push.

If you think it's bullying go ahead and report it.

You've been appalling through this entire crisis and I will continue to call you out on it whilst you continue.

SB
[Post edited 22 Mar 2020 22:04]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Interesting article in The Telegraph re Italy and the coronavirus on 22:12 - Mar 22 with 1061 viewsBluesquid

Interesting article in The Telegraph re Italy and the coronavirus on 22:02 - Mar 22 by StokieBlue

You really are incredibly disingenuous.

I haven't bullied you I don't really know where you get the rest of the post from.

I didn't adjudge you not to address the point - you said you hadn't addressed the point.

"if someone didn't address a point i had requested".

You never address points put to you because you have a certain narrative to push.

If you think it's bullying go ahead and report it.

You've been appalling through this entire crisis and I will continue to call you out on it whilst you continue.

SB
[Post edited 22 Mar 2020 22:04]

"you said you hadn't addressed the point."

I said IF IF IF IF IF IF Stokie, ok?

"IF someone" does not mean that I hadn't addressed the point, ok?

Calling me names, using group opinion against me, saying i'm a "problem".
As i said earlier when we see the above behaviour in our children then it repels and disgusts us and we pull them up for it immediately.

One more thing - "All of your posts on here are narrative driven."

A quick glance at my post history will show your statement to be the Grade A Bullsh*t statement that it is.
Interesting article in The Telegraph re Italy and the coronavirus on 22:18 - Mar 22 with 1039 viewsStokieBlue

Interesting article in The Telegraph re Italy and the coronavirus on 22:12 - Mar 22 by Bluesquid

"you said you hadn't addressed the point."

I said IF IF IF IF IF IF Stokie, ok?

"IF someone" does not mean that I hadn't addressed the point, ok?

Calling me names, using group opinion against me, saying i'm a "problem".
As i said earlier when we see the above behaviour in our children then it repels and disgusts us and we pull them up for it immediately.

One more thing - "All of your posts on here are narrative driven."

A quick glance at my post history will show your statement to be the Grade A Bullsh*t statement that it is.

You've posted about 20 times in this thread and you've still not addressed the point of why you continually play down the C-19 issues? Multiple posters have asked you the same question.

The rest is rubbish, there are years of narrative driven posts.

This is pointless. Stop playing down Covid-19 if you aren't willing to actually back it up or debate the subject. You've been called out by many posters so stop it.

SB
[Post edited 22 Mar 2020 22:19]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Interesting article in The Telegraph re Italy and the coronavirus on 22:29 - Mar 22 with 1026 viewsBluesquid

Interesting article in The Telegraph re Italy and the coronavirus on 22:18 - Mar 22 by StokieBlue

You've posted about 20 times in this thread and you've still not addressed the point of why you continually play down the C-19 issues? Multiple posters have asked you the same question.

This is pointless. Stop playing down Covid-19 if you aren't willing to actually back it up or debate the subject. You've been called out by many posters so stop it.

SB

Highlighting statistics from experts such The National Institute of Health in Italy, the ISS in Italy, an interview with an epidemiologist and myself stating quite clearly that i firmly believe that we should listen to the experts IS NOT PLAYING DOWN THE C-19 CRISIS.

lmfao, the rest is rubbish? Years of football posts moaning about Mick and Chambers and useless defending, posts about music and other stuff and all that is rubbish?

Your the one with the agenda, you are trying to brush aside years of posts in order to push your agenda which is to demonize me.
Interesting article in The Telegraph re Italy and the coronavirus on 07:57 - Mar 23 with 958 viewsNo9

Maybe you should listen to the health professionals in Italy rather than what the Telegraph prints?
An Italian professional interviewed on the radio about the levels of COVID-19 fatalistied in Italy told the whole story - while deaths in Italy are high so is the recevovery rate statign both are running at about 13%.

I know which source I would believe
Interesting article in The Telegraph re Italy and the coronavirus on 08:06 - Mar 23 with 950 viewsNo9

Interesting article in The Telegraph re Italy and the coronavirus on 17:45 - Mar 22 by Bluesquid

Np, yes they are Italy's health experts but im beginning to lose faith in them tbh, i dunno really, just feels like they are downplaying the whole crisis with their official statistics and findings.

"Np, yes they are Italy's health experts but im beginning to lose faith in them tbh, i dunno really, just feels like they are downplaying the whole crisis with their official statistics and findings."

Did you mean to post this?
Are you a health expert equiped to challenge what the Italian health professionals are publishing?

Do you think Italy is in lockdown with people confined to their homes & it is a joke?
Interesting article in The Telegraph re Italy and the coronavirus on 09:26 - Mar 23 with 931 viewsElephantintheRoom

Well, yes. The only solution to this crisis is to pretend it doesn't exist - as per flu deaths, road deaths and any other 'acceptable' cause of death. You can be 100% sure that this governemnt will be very anxious to suppress the true numbers when armageddon strikes in two weeks time.

For example not many men die of prostate cancer in this country - they die 'with' it....simply because it is not economically possible to treat prostate cancer with the same alacrity as breast cancer.

And as this article alludes to, by doctoring death certificates you can die 'with' corona virus too. Of course this will be happening here - and everywhere else.... it is cynical and morally wrong - but it is also economic necessity.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Login to get fewer ads

Interesting article in The Telegraph re Italy and the coronavirus on 11:32 - Mar 23 with 916 viewsBluesquid

Interesting article in The Telegraph re Italy and the coronavirus on 07:57 - Mar 23 by No9

Maybe you should listen to the health professionals in Italy rather than what the Telegraph prints?
An Italian professional interviewed on the radio about the levels of COVID-19 fatalistied in Italy told the whole story - while deaths in Italy are high so is the recevovery rate statign both are running at about 13%.

I know which source I would believe

The National Institute of Health in Italy are health professionals and experts No9, please read the article again.
Interesting article in The Telegraph re Italy and the coronavirus on 12:07 - Mar 23 with 901 viewsBluesquid

Interesting article in The Telegraph re Italy and the coronavirus on 16:36 - Mar 22 by Nthsuffolkblue

Good job we don't have an ageing population and an over-stretched health system then isn't it?

Why does it matter whether coronavirus is recorded as the reason on the death certificate when the victim has died from asphyxiation or pneumonia (both caused by the virus)?

Sorry, did not get round to giving a reply as i got side tracked with other replies.

That The National Institute of Health in Italy (health professionals and experts) have deemed it necessary to carry out a re-evaluation is important in itself and we must trust the experts actions and reasons for doing so.

It is of vital importance to determine the correct cause of death as there are possibly other factors involved.
I read an interview the other day with a doctor who said that they were testing a cocktail of drugs to treat the virus and here we have patients with one or more underlying conditions who are in all probability already taking medications for those underlying conditions on top of having an extremely dangerous virus and then they are administered with antivirals and antibacterials and perhaps even other medicines like those which are used to treat HIV, Hepatitis and Ebola.
There is a real possibility of serious adverse interactions between the different medicines and possible contradictions for underlying conditions which is just one possible reason for the re-evaluation to determine the cause of death.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2020 12:37]
Interesting article in The Telegraph re Italy and the coronavirus on 12:31 - Mar 23 with 875 viewsGlasgowBlue

Interesting article in The Telegraph re Italy and the coronavirus on 22:18 - Mar 22 by StokieBlue

SB

"years of narrative driven posts". Spot on.

This poster has a history of indulging in conspiracies and fake news. Whether it's denying the use of Barrel bombs by the Russians or chemical weapons by Assad on his own people even after the UN had confirmed it.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Interesting article in The Telegraph re Italy and the coronavirus on 12:39 - Mar 23 with 867 viewsBluesquid

Interesting article in The Telegraph re Italy and the coronavirus on 12:31 - Mar 23 by GlasgowBlue

"years of narrative driven posts". Spot on.

This poster has a history of indulging in conspiracies and fake news. Whether it's denying the use of Barrel bombs by the Russians or chemical weapons by Assad on his own people even after the UN had confirmed it.

hehe, you know full well what's been going on at the OPCW.

Keep peddling.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024