Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump and his Record on Coronavirus... 19:39 - Apr 8 with 1175 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Written by David Frum, a Republican who was a speechwriter for George Dubya. Frum seems to me to catch the essence of Trump rather well...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coronavirus/this-is-trumps-fault/ar-BB12jHSl?ocid

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Trump and his Record on Coronavirus... on 23:30 - Apr 8 with 1042 viewsOldsmoker

That's a good summary of the Trump denial time-line.
I guess David Frum is next in line for Trumps hate tweets.
If public opinion says Trump owns this then no matter what Trump says he won't be able to change their minds. He'll try to, with his tactics of bluff and bluster and blaming of others, but once public opinion is firmly against him then he becomes the fool.
Will that happen? I think it will, but a lot of americans will have to die before they change their minds about Trump.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Trump and his Record on Coronavirus... on 00:05 - Apr 9 with 1024 viewsreusersfreekicks

Excellent article. Trump is guilty of manslaughter. I really hope that one day he pays for all his lies and wicked ways. I really hope that great mass of ignorant people voting for him see the truth of his ways.
Trump and his Record on Coronavirus... on 06:19 - Apr 9 with 944 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Trump and his Record on Coronavirus... on 23:30 - Apr 8 by Oldsmoker

That's a good summary of the Trump denial time-line.
I guess David Frum is next in line for Trumps hate tweets.
If public opinion says Trump owns this then no matter what Trump says he won't be able to change their minds. He'll try to, with his tactics of bluff and bluster and blaming of others, but once public opinion is firmly against him then he becomes the fool.
Will that happen? I think it will, but a lot of americans will have to die before they change their minds about Trump.

Good to see you on the forum, Oldsmoker.Hope you are well.

I think there is probably a sense among political commentators that those targeted in Trump's tweets are on the right side of history; a badge of honour.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Trump and his Record on Coronavirus... on 08:33 - Apr 9 with 864 viewsartsbossbeard

Cheers for sharing.

Decent read that.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Trump and his Record on Coronavirus... on 12:01 - Apr 9 with 802 viewsbritbiker

Its a shame that there must be many good republican senators who will not speak out because of their own self interests.

What comes next. Whenever you lose public confidence you can always start a war. Nothing like dropping a few bombs and showing a country flag to redirect the public from whats really happening and rally the masees. After all there is an election to win later this year.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2020 12:03]
Trump and his Record on Coronavirus... on 12:47 - Apr 9 with 767 viewsWeWereZombies

Well that builds slowly but surely to utter condemnation, if there is political will behind that article then it seems there is a wing of the Republican Party that want Trump removed and as soon as possible.

I particularly liked this:

'Suddenly, in 2020, the rooster that had taken credit for the sunrise faced the reality of sunset. He could not bear it.'

It sounds like a rewriting of one of Aesop's fables but the earliest root that I can find is Jules Verne, in fairness it could be said of a lot of politicians.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Trump and his Record on Coronavirus... on 23:49 - Apr 9 with 674 viewsNthQldITFC

...and to make matters far worse, the kerning on the White House sign behind ol' Trumpy is appalling. Gap between 'I' and 'N' in 'WASHINGTON' is way too biggely done.

Utter shambles of an unprofessional administration.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024