Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open 13:54 - Apr 10 with 2460 viewsDyland

What do you want?

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 14:40 - Apr 10 with 839 viewsDyland

Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 14:40 - Apr 10 by woodbridge_blue

My usual please, a cold pint of Kronenbourg 1664 followed almost instantly by another.

Oh! Good. It's a bit out of date mind.

Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 14:42 - Apr 10 with 840 viewsPJH

Six pints of Belhaven Best please so that I do not have to trouble you for a while.
Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 14:46 - Apr 10 with 839 viewsDyland

Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 14:42 - Apr 10 by PJH

Six pints of Belhaven Best please so that I do not have to trouble you for a while.

Yeh cheers mate, I just need to pop out to get some bog roll for the bogs innit, I'll be two years.

Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 16:06 - Apr 10 with 817 viewsITFC_Forever

Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 14:30 - Apr 10 by Dyland

Don't take the piss mate. I've got Royal Dutch and nik-naks.

Feck this then.

I’m going to Steve’s bar when it opens.

He might even have some Korev.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

blackcurrant and soda? on 16:14 - Apr 10 with 814 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

blackcurrant and soda? on 14:32 - Apr 10 by Dyland

GET OUT!

But the margins are great.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 16:15 - Apr 10 with 813 viewsjontysnut

Large Cobnut
Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 16:53 - Apr 10 with 804 viewsFtnfwest

Nice cold explorer please
Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 16:57 - Apr 10 with 802 viewsvapour_trail

2 e’s and a pint of tap water please mate. And put some ice in it will you, it’s roasting.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Login to get fewer ads

Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 17:14 - Apr 10 with 787 viewsDubtractor

Tin of Top Deck please. Maybe with a slice of lime.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 17:30 - Apr 10 with 778 viewsDubtractor

Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 16:57 - Apr 10 by vapour_trail

2 e’s and a pint of tap water please mate. And put some ice in it will you, it’s roasting.

Actually, scrub my top deck, this man has a better idea.

Anyone got any chewing gum?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 18:00 - Apr 10 with 764 viewsJ2BLUE

Adnams Broadside and a packet of Brannigan's ham and pickle crisps.

Now. You ****.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 18:15 - Apr 10 with 754 viewsleitrimblue

Can I get the same as those 2 sweaty lads in the corner chewing there own mouths off?
Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 18:19 - Apr 10 with 753 viewsDyland

Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 16:57 - Apr 10 by vapour_trail

Ah, yes, this I can do.

Give me two minutes though, I need to do a sh1t.

Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 18:19 - Apr 10 with 753 viewsDyland

Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 18:15 - Apr 10 by leitrimblue

Can I get the same as those 2 sweaty lads in the corner chewing there own mouths off?

Aye yes. Can I see some ID first?

Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 18:20 - Apr 10 with 751 viewsDyland

Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 18:00 - Apr 10 by J2BLUE

Adnams Broadside and a packet of Brannigan's ham and pickle crisps.

Now. You ****.

Sorry I've only got Royal Dutch and Gordons.

Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 18:20 - Apr 10 with 751 viewsDyland

Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 17:14 - Apr 10 by Dubtractor

Tin of Top Deck please. Maybe with a slice of lime.

Get out you're barred.

Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 18:21 - Apr 10 with 750 viewsDyland

Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 16:53 - Apr 10 by Ftnfwest

Nice cold explorer please

Huh? Get out.

Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 18:21 - Apr 10 with 749 viewsvapour_trail

Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 18:19 - Apr 10 by Dyland

Ah, yes, this I can do.

Give me two minutes though, I need to do a sh1t.

Before I hand over my £8, can I just ask that you wash your hands for twenty seconds first.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 18:21 - Apr 10 with 749 viewsDyland

Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 16:15 - Apr 10 by jontysnut

Large Cobnut

I don't do food, sorry.

Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 18:22 - Apr 10 with 748 viewsDyland

Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 18:21 - Apr 10 by vapour_trail

Before I hand over my £8, can I just ask that you wash your hands for twenty seconds first.

Have you got any soap ffs?

Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 18:27 - Apr 10 with 741 viewsleitrimblue

Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 18:15 - Apr 10 by leitrimblue

I've only got this video club membership card, that ok?
Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 19:20 - Apr 10 with 715 viewsDubtractor

Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 18:20 - Apr 10 by Dyland

Get out you're barred.

Please note my updated order.

Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 19:36 - Apr 10 with 705 viewsDyland

Alright stop pushing you bellends, the bar is open on 19:20 - Apr 10 by Dubtractor

Please note my updated order.

Wink wink Skeleman, aye x

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024