Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vaccine Questions 10:54 - Apr 13 with 4535 viewsurbanblue

I was only half listening but heard someone say on the radio yesterday that no vaccine has ever been developed for the different forms of Coronavirus' that exist so we cannot be too expecting of one being found for Covid 19. This got me trawling the Internet and just getting more confused. Was therefore wondering if the more knowledgeable bods on here could comment on what I have found and my understanding (Which could be wrong)

1.There seems to be many types of Coronavirus including the common cold in some cases. The two serious ones prior to Covid 19 are SARS and MERS. The true name of Covid 19 is SARS-CoV-2. No vaccine is available for any of them. Bearing in mind that we can get colds over and over again is that why there are reports of people getting Covid 19 again having already had it?

2. The main hope seems to be finding a viral antibiotic to treat the illness. The Health Officer here in Oz talked about that today. There is the hope that tweaking an existing treatment may be the quicker way out of this. I couldn't find any confidence in a vaccine being developed.

3. What the hell has Bill Gates got to do with this? Is he a Doctor? He said yesterday (Trying to find the clip) that a vaccine may have to be rolled out before being completely ready ... What?

4. It seems to me that this is going to be something we are all going to have to live with until it just calms down to something manageable. SARS just went away. MERS still exists but is not common. Let's prey that a treatment for Covid 19 is found and we can get on with life again ... Hopefully, in a much more mindful way. I just can't see a vaccine being found. If there is not one for all the other Coronavirus' .....

Sorry, if this seems all over the place. Just getting some thoughts down ... Over to you experts!
Vaccine Questions on 16:03 - Apr 13 with 2377 viewsMarinerisGod

Your point about Mr Gates is very valid.
His track record on medical grounds is dubious at best.
A life long advocate on eugenics.
Most of his philanthropic medical intervention overseas has resulted in sterilised children and or children being left sicker than they started.
Being rich and having an interest in vaccines doesn't qualify him in any shape size or form to solve the problem.

Edit
Found the link I was looking for.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/35844091?fbclid=IwAR2uLEtgZBUrHKmOpHzxJ2Ug1QAZRGu8
[Post edited 13 Apr 2020 16:30]

Being Deadpool for real.
Poll: Best McCarthy

Vaccine Questions on 16:49 - Apr 13 with 2326 viewsWD19

Vaccine Questions on 16:03 - Apr 13 by MarinerisGod

Your point about Mr Gates is very valid.
His track record on medical grounds is dubious at best.
A life long advocate on eugenics.
Most of his philanthropic medical intervention overseas has resulted in sterilised children and or children being left sicker than they started.
Being rich and having an interest in vaccines doesn't qualify him in any shape size or form to solve the problem.

Edit
Found the link I was looking for.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/35844091?fbclid=IwAR2uLEtgZBUrHKmOpHzxJ2Ug1QAZRGu8
[Post edited 13 Apr 2020 16:30]

He has got a lot to say in this topic.

Vaccine Questions on 16:57 - Apr 13 with 2320 viewsStokieBlue

The reason there is no vaccine for any coronavirus is because SARS had too low a r0 combined with too high a mortality rate and thus died out before it became a massive problem. It was essentially a very ineffective virus. At that point the research for a SARS vaccine was stopped. It was simply a case of need and resources and there was no longer any need and the resources could be used elsewhere.

That research has formed the basis of some C19 vaccine research though.

Bill Gates gives a lot of money to medical charities and takes a huge interest in the subject.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Vaccine Questions on 17:59 - Apr 13 with 2269 viewsMarinerisGod

Vaccine Questions on 16:49 - Apr 13 by WD19

He has got a lot to say in this topic.

Very little of which is any good.
He has another agenda entirely.
Letting him lose here will make savile in a kids ward look tame.

Plus.. no one seems to mind he kept popping off with Epstein, post his conviction.

Being Deadpool for real.

Vaccine Questions on 18:00 - Apr 13 with 2262 viewsStokieBlue

Vaccine Questions on 17:59 - Apr 13 by MarinerisGod

Very little of which is any good.
He has another agenda entirely.
Letting him lose here will make savile in a kids ward look tame.

Plus.. no one seems to mind he kept popping off with Epstein, post his conviction.

That's a pretty libellous statement and one which I am such Mr Ham won't want on here.

SB

Vaccine Questions on 18:11 - Apr 13 with 2250 viewsHarry_Palmer

I agree with Mariner you are right to question Gates, he seems to be everywhere at the moment and to the best of my knowledge he is not a qualified Doctor or scientist. What he does have is huge amount of money and a considerable influence ( he is one of the top funders to the WHO ).

The jury is out on exactly how pure his motives are. On a recent BBC interview he stated that the vaccine would need to be fast tracked and some compromises made on safety, he also stated that those involved in producing the vaccine would need indemnity, so in essence if it injures or kills people then there will be no liability.

If this is not bad enough, he then goes on to say that society will only be able to get back to some sort of ‘normal’ once a vaccine is produced and rolled out to ‘almost everybody on the planet’, when he says almost I assume he means everybody apart from him and his rich friends. I’m not sure who gives Gates the authority to make this type of statement on behalf of the entire planet, last time I checked he hadn’t been elected by any population of people anywhere to make decisions on their behalf. He needs to be watched carefully in all of this, I will certainly be paying more attention to him.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2020 20:13]
Vaccine Questions on 18:30 - Apr 13 with 2226 viewsMarinerisGod

Vaccine Questions on 18:00 - Apr 13 by StokieBlue

That's a pretty libellous statement and one which I am such Mr Ham won't want on here.

SB

Oh dear. Poor comeback.

Being Deadpool for real.

Vaccine Questions on 18:31 - Apr 13 with 2228 viewsBloomBlue

Remember the human body faces virus attacks all the time it's our immune system that fights those naturally. Humans have fought those viruses for 200,000 years, neanderthals didnt sit there thinking we'll f**ked with this virus until we find a vaccine. The human body will fight it that's why lots of people who catch don't die. Yes a vaccine will be the ultimate help for everyone but having most of the population catching it will also help as it has done with humans for 200,000 years
Login to get fewer ads

Vaccine Questions on 18:32 - Apr 13 with 2223 viewsStokieBlue

Vaccine Questions on 18:30 - Apr 13 by MarinerisGod

Oh dear. Poor comeback.

No, it was a poor comment.

In bad tasting and lacking in evidence.

SB

Vaccine Questions on 18:40 - Apr 13 with 2217 viewsTrequartista

Vaccine Questions on 18:11 - Apr 13 by Harry_Palmer

I agree with Mariner you are right to question Gates, he seems to be everywhere at the moment and to the best of my knowledge he is not a qualified Doctor or scientist. What he does have is huge amount of money and a considerable influence ( he is one of the top funders to the WHO ).

The jury is out on exactly how pure his motives are. On a recent BBC interview he stated that the vaccine would need to be fast tracked and some compromises made on safety, he also stated that those involved in producing the vaccine would need indemnity, so in essence if it injures or kills people then there will be no liability.

If this is not bad enough, he then goes on to say that society will only be able to get back to some sort of ‘normal’ once a vaccine is produced and rolled out to ‘almost everybody on the planet’, when he says almost I assume he means everybody apart from him and his rich friends. I’m not sure who gives Gates the authority to make this type of statement on behalf of the entire planet, last time I checked he hadn’t been elected by any population of people anywhere to make decisions on their behalf. He needs to be watched carefully in all of this, I will certainly be paying more attention to him.

My memory is not always the greatest but haven't you posted before that you think it's wrong to vaccinate children against measles?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Vaccine Questions on 19:48 - Apr 13 with 2162 viewsMarinerisGod

Vaccine Questions on 18:32 - Apr 13 by StokieBlue

No, it was a poor comment.

In bad tasting and lacking in evidence.

SB

https://virily.com/business/bill-gates-met-with-epstein-in-prison/

I can give you far more if you like...

Being Deadpool for real.

Vaccine Questions on 20:07 - Apr 13 with 2141 viewsmidastouch

Vaccine Questions on 18:11 - Apr 13 by Harry_Palmer

I'm with you too. I do not trust that man one bit. He can't even get Windows working properly let alone a worldwide vaccine!

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Vaccine Questions on 20:08 - Apr 13 with 2140 viewsHarry_Palmer

Vaccine Questions on 18:40 - Apr 13 by Trequartista

My memory is not always the greatest but haven't you posted before that you think it's wrong to vaccinate children against measles?

I'm not sure what relevance that really has to this discussion to be honest, but seeing as you asked.

No, I don't think it is 'wrong' to vaccinate children but I do have some reservations having seen vaccine injury at first hand. In short I think the risks are often underplayed and the benefits overplayed. I believe in health freedom and the right for everybody to choose for their own families what is right for them. I also think there needs to be more scrutiny on safety and transparency when things go wrong.

To most on here that makes me an 'anti-vaxxer' and therefore the devil incarnate, that is largely because the media has spent the last few years relentlessly pushing this narrative and refusing to have any sort of debate on the subject. If you investigate the financial relationship between Pharma and the media you soon start to understand why.
Vaccine Questions on 20:15 - Apr 13 with 2121 viewsStokieBlue

Vaccine Questions on 19:48 - Apr 13 by MarinerisGod

https://virily.com/business/bill-gates-met-with-epstein-in-prison/

I can give you far more if you like...

A photo isn't evidence for what you posted.

You might be right but you can't assert something like you have without some very good evidence.

SB

Vaccine Questions on 20:27 - Apr 13 with 2094 viewsmidastouch

Vaccine Questions on 20:15 - Apr 13 by StokieBlue

You might be right but you can't assert something like you have without some very good evidence.

SB

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/12/business/jeffrey-epstein-bill-gates.html

Vaccine Questions on 20:27 - Apr 13 with 2092 viewsMarinerisGod

Vaccine Questions on 20:15 - Apr 13 by StokieBlue

SB

I can, but as we both know, trying to get someone to change their opinion on the internet is a complete folly, so I shall wish a good evening and bliss in your ignorance.

Being Deadpool for real.

Vaccine Questions on 20:30 - Apr 13 with 2080 viewsStokieBlue

Vaccine Questions on 20:27 - Apr 13 by MarinerisGod

I can, but as we both know, trying to get someone to change their opinion on the internet is a complete folly, so I shall wish a good evening and bliss in your ignorance.

I don't have an opinion on it, I've not heard anything about it before you mentioned it.

I just said you can get the site in trouble with posts like that.

It's also got nothing to do with the subject of C19 which was what the original post was about.

SB
[Post edited 13 Apr 2020 20:31]

Vaccine Questions on 20:44 - Apr 13 with 2039 viewsmidastouch

Vaccine Questions on 20:08 - Apr 13 by Harry_Palmer

I'm not sure what relevance that really has to this discussion to be honest, but seeing as you asked.

No, I don't think it is 'wrong' to vaccinate children but I do have some reservations having seen vaccine injury at first hand. In short I think the risks are often underplayed and the benefits overplayed. I believe in health freedom and the right for everybody to choose for their own families what is right for them. I also think there needs to be more scrutiny on safety and transparency when things go wrong.

To most on here that makes me an 'anti-vaxxer' and therefore the devil incarnate, that is largely because the media has spent the last few years relentlessly pushing this narrative and refusing to have any sort of debate on the subject. If you investigate the financial relationship between Pharma and the media you soon start to understand why.

Dr. Fauci doesn't seem very confident in a vaccine saving us anytime soon.
Go to 3 mins and 4 seconds in on this video:
If the link doesn't work then type in Dr. Fauci Explains The Timeline And Risks Of Creating A COVID-19 Vaccine | MSNBC into YouTube.
Video description:
"Dr. Fauci describes the complicated timeline of creating a vaccine for a disease like COVID-19, including the different stages of development and the risks that have to be taken into consideration before releasing to the public."
[Post edited 13 Apr 2020 20:47]

Vaccine Questions on 20:50 - Apr 13 with 2027 viewsMarinerisGod

Vaccine Questions on 20:30 - Apr 13 by StokieBlue

I don't have an opinion on it, I've not heard anything about it before you mentioned it.

I just said you can get the site in trouble with posts like that.

It's also got nothing to do with the subject of C19 which was what the original post was about.

SB
[Post edited 13 Apr 2020 20:31]

Re read the 3rd point where BG was mentioned. It relates to the question asked as to relevance of Gates appointing himself the saviour of us all.
Rather than debating the finer points of Lambert/Mick/etc being crap everyday I have spent the last 4 years going deep on the running of the world. Trying to explain the very intricate web of how this all ties together is not a quick post on a football message board. The quick to the point part is " Don't trust that man to save us from Covid 19, he can't even keep viruses out of windows, he definitely is not going to do anything to benefit us"

Being Deadpool for real.

Vaccine Questions on 21:00 - Apr 13 with 2013 viewsmidastouch

Vaccine Questions on 20:08 - Apr 13 by Harry_Palmer

It's obviously common knowledge vaccines aren't entirely risk free. Hence the various government compensation schemes and payouts, although the typical payouts in the UK are a lot smaller than those in the US. See here:
https://www.gov.uk/vaccine-damage-payment
Thankfully the vast majority of people that have them don't have any adverse reaction. In all truth though, I still wouldn't really want to be one of the guinea pigs for a new rushed through vaccine like this guy: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p089d0b3
[Post edited 13 Apr 2020 21:10]

Vaccine Questions on 21:06 - Apr 13 with 1988 viewsStokieBlue

Vaccine Questions on 20:50 - Apr 13 by MarinerisGod

Re read the 3rd point where BG was mentioned. It relates to the question asked as to relevance of Gates appointing himself the saviour of us all.
Rather than debating the finer points of Lambert/Mick/etc being crap everyday I have spent the last 4 years going deep on the running of the world. Trying to explain the very intricate web of how this all ties together is not a quick post on a football message board. The quick to the point part is " Don't trust that man to save us from Covid 19, he can't even keep viruses out of windows, he definitely is not going to do anything to benefit us"

That just reads like someone who has spent 4 years reading conspiracy theories.

If there is some complicated and advanced plot running the world it's not something you'd be able to discover browsing the interwebs unless it was hugely incompetent, however if it was hugely incompetent they wouldn't succeed in running the world.

I didn't say he was going to save us, I only said he gives a lot of money to charity and medical research which is undeniably true.

I'll leave you to your musings and research.

SB
[Post edited 13 Apr 2020 21:17]

Vaccine Questions on 21:20 - Apr 13 with 1965 viewsmidastouch

Vaccine Questions on 20:50 - Apr 13 by MarinerisGod

The Thought Police will be on to you soon then. Nobody is safe these days, they've even taken London Real down this week!
See here:

I've got a lot of time for Brian Rose, he's had some great guests on down the years and he actually lets them talk instead of butting in every few seconds! I especially liked one of his talks with Dandapani.

Vaccine Questions on 21:23 - Apr 13 with 1948 viewsStokieBlue

Vaccine Questions on 21:20 - Apr 13 by midastouch

The Thought Police will be on to you soon then. Nobody is safe these days, they've even taken London Real down this week!
See here:

I've got a lot of time for Brian Rose, he's had some great guests on down the years and he actually lets them talk instead of butting in every few seconds! I especially liked one of his talks with Dandapani.

David Icke was a disgrace.

You should be ashamed even mentioning him.

SB

Vaccine Questions on 21:25 - Apr 13 with 1937 viewsMarinerisGod

Vaccine Questions on 21:06 - Apr 13 by StokieBlue

That just reads like someone who has spent 4 years reading conspiracy theories.

If there is some complicated and advanced plot running the world it's not something you'd be able to discover browsing the interwebs unless it was hugely incompetent, however if it was hugely incompetent they wouldn't succeed in running the world.

I didn't say he was going to save us, I only said he gives a lot of money to charity and medical research which is undeniably true.

I'll leave you to your musings and research.

SB
[Post edited 13 Apr 2020 21:17]

To you it reads like that.
4 Years can get someone a lot of qualifications. Amazing what you can achieve and be considered to have great competence in that period of time. And the internet is a resource, but there are books, documentaries, podcasts, papers, and actual investigation. But yeah I shall pop on a tin foil hat ;)

Being Deadpool for real.

Vaccine Questions on 21:26 - Apr 13 with 1937 viewsmidastouch

Vaccine Questions on 21:23 - Apr 13 by StokieBlue

David Icke was a disgrace.

You should be ashamed even mentioning him.

SB

Where did I mention him? How about all the other great guests Brian Rose has had? Why seize on what you deem as the negative and not on the positive? Don't you believe in freedom of speech then?
How about the classic quote:
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024