Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Indexers 10:40 - May 4 with 1379 viewsGluedtoBlue

Andre Dozzell mentioned in this under 50p article:

http://fortunesfromfootball.com/five-football-index-bargains-to-flesh-out-your-p

Not sure I can see him joining a bigger club given he's failed to make an impression this year.

Poll: Who do you hate the most?

Football Indexers on 10:41 - May 4 with 1367 viewsLibero

Mate, correct me if I'm wrong but as no one's playing games surely that makes the index null and void?
Football Indexers on 10:52 - May 4 with 1338 viewsGluedtoBlue

Football Indexers on 10:41 - May 4 by Libero

Mate, correct me if I'm wrong but as no one's playing games surely that makes the index null and void?

It seems to be the one market on the up. They payout for media reports too so plenty of activity taking place.

Might change it things carry on too long.

Football Indexers on 10:54 - May 4 with 1334 viewsLibero

Football Indexers on 10:52 - May 4 by GluedtoBlue

It seems to be the one market on the up. They payout for media reports too so plenty of activity taking place.

I do enjoy reading the transfer speculation at the moment, it's ridiculous. There's no way players will be moving for the kinds of fees they were pre:lockddown.

My prediction is you'll see quite a few of the larger clubs doing swap deals.
Football Indexers on 10:56 - May 4 with 1319 viewsHerbivore

Football Indexers on 10:52 - May 4 by GluedtoBlue

Looks like they've significantly lowered their sell prices on players to deter people cashing in. Players that you can buy at £1.79 you can sell for £1.07. That's a much bigger differential than usual and makes it nigh on impossible to realise any profits.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Football Indexers on 10:58 - May 4 with 1312 viewsLibero

Football Indexers on 10:56 - May 4 by Herbivore

Looks like they've significantly lowered their sell prices on players to deter people cashing in. Players that you can buy at £1.79 you can sell for £1.07. That's a much bigger differential than usual and makes it nigh on impossible to realise any profits.

Sounds about right. I know some people that have invested heavily into this, I think they're about to be rather disappointed.
Football Indexers on 11:02 - May 4 with 1304 viewsHerbivore

Football Indexers on 10:58 - May 4 by Libero

Sounds about right. I know some people that have invested heavily into this, I think they're about to be rather disappointed.

The sell price is always lower but they've definitely tweaked it to make it significantly lower, I guess to keep money in the market. My portfolio shows me in profit but if I was to sell my shares now I'd be taking a loss. There's definitely a bit of smoke and mirrors with it, even in normal times.

Football Indexers on 11:05 - May 4 with 1296 viewstractorboy1978

Can still market sell at the buy price as long as people are still buying said player. May well take longer than usual but I've managed to sell a few after having them in the queue for a couple of weeks.
Football Indexers on 11:06 - May 4 with 1296 viewsGluedtoBlue

Football Indexers on 11:02 - May 4 by Herbivore

The sell price is always lower but they've definitely tweaked it to make it significantly lower, I guess to keep money in the market. My portfolio shows me in profit but if I was to sell my shares now I'd be taking a loss. There's definitely a bit of smoke and mirrors with it, even in normal times.

The spread is pretty substantial at the best of times. It's only a problem on instant sell though.

Less of an impact on lower value players too.

Login to get fewer ads

Football Indexers on 11:06 - May 4 with 1294 viewsJakeITFC

When I say P, you say onzi.
Football Indexers on 11:20 - May 4 with 1260 viewsHerbivore

Football Indexers on 11:06 - May 4 by GluedtoBlue

The spread is pretty substantial at the best of times. It's only a problem on instant sell though.

Less of an impact on lower value players too.

The spread looks much larger. I've not been on there in a few months but thought I'd take a look and they've really increased the spread. You're right that it's only on instant sell but I wonder how much money is coming into FI at the minute for people to take your shares at the higher price.

Football Indexers on 15:13 - May 4 with 1153 viewsJ2BLUE

They were bombarding me with emails at the start of this crisis. They seemed desperate to get cash into the exchange.

I've recently discovered Trading 212 which is much more my cup of tea than Football Index.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Football Indexers on 16:36 - May 4 with 1097 viewsAce_High1

Football Indexers on 15:13 - May 4 by J2BLUE

They were bombarding me with emails at the start of this crisis. They seemed desperate to get cash into the exchange.

I've recently discovered Trading 212 which is much more my cup of tea than Football Index.

Trading 212 any good? I have seen it advertised and thought about having a go with a small pot I could afford to lose.
Football Indexers on 16:51 - May 4 with 1073 viewsJ2BLUE

Football Indexers on 16:36 - May 4 by Ace_High1

Trading 212 any good? I have seen it advertised and thought about having a go with a small pot I could afford to lose.

I really like it. A great simple to use app. Much better than Freetrade IMO.

If you sign up with someone's referral code both you and they get a free share. I used some random's code on Youtube and got Under Armour which I promptly sold and bought something I liked more. Some people getting shares worth up to £100 so worth doing.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Football Indexers on 17:06 - May 4 with 1051 viewsAce_High1

Football Indexers on 16:51 - May 4 by J2BLUE

I really like it. A great simple to use app. Much better than Freetrade IMO.

If you sign up with someone's referral code both you and they get a free share. I used some random's code on Youtube and got Under Armour which I promptly sold and bought something I liked more. Some people getting shares worth up to £100 so worth doing.

Ok thanks, will check it out and set up an account.

Hope your investments go well!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024