Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? 15:17 - May 17 with 3079 viewsAsh1987

How much will voiding the season cost Town if they didn't/did get promoted?

Interesting to hear the Portsmouth CEO it will only cost them 1 million pounds if the season gets voided. Partly because they have the most shirt sales in the league for the 19/20 season.

You would imagine Sunderland with some of the players they have will suffer a huge hit, probably 5 million plus.
How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 00:28 - May 18 with 445 viewsLibero

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 15:21 - May 17 by Ash1987

I think Lambert will be a success, he needs another season or two at least. This season was always going to be a difficult season, a transition season if you can call it that.

I don't think Lambert will walk away from his contract. He will see it out and be a success.

LOL!
How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 00:30 - May 18 with 442 viewsSpruceMoose

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 00:28 - May 18 by Libero

LOL!

Arf! He has one thing right though. Lambert lacks the integrity to walk away.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 00:50 - May 18 with 433 viewsLibero

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 00:30 - May 18 by SpruceMoose

Arf! He has one thing right though. Lambert lacks the integrity to walk away.

...that’s Lambert who has walked out on nearly every job he’s had?
How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 00:52 - May 18 with 428 viewsSpruceMoose

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 00:50 - May 18 by Libero

...that’s Lambert who has walked out on nearly every job he’s had?

This'll be his last job if he fails though I'd imagine. Where's he going to walk to next?

We're bottom of the barrel unless he wants to sink even further. He'd be crazy to not stick it out for the sack. If he wants to prove me wrong I'd be very happy!
[Post edited 18 May 2020 0:56]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 01:00 - May 18 with 415 viewsLibero

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 00:52 - May 18 by SpruceMoose

This'll be his last job if he fails though I'd imagine. Where's he going to walk to next?

We're bottom of the barrel unless he wants to sink even further. He'd be crazy to not stick it out for the sack. If he wants to prove me wrong I'd be very happy!
[Post edited 18 May 2020 0:56]

I suspect he will return to Scotland.
How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 01:08 - May 18 with 407 viewsSpruceMoose

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 01:00 - May 18 by Libero

I suspect he will return to Scotland.

I'd wish him well.

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 01:24 - May 18 with 398 viewsIllinoisblue

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 16:52 - May 17 by Ash1987

I'm a town fan and have a ST in the Britannia fwiw. I have family members who are from Portsmouth and pompey fans

What a weird liar you are

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 07:17 - May 18 with 361 viewsm14_blue

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 16:52 - May 17 by Ash1987

I'm a town fan and have a ST in the Britannia fwiw. I have family members who are from Portsmouth and pompey fans

Weird
Login to get fewer ads

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 07:33 - May 18 with 351 viewsKeno

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 15:53 - May 17 by BlueBadger

I have no doubt that Paul Lambert could get us out of League 1, if our post-October form is anything to go by...

Badgey I have every faith Lamburke can get us out ion League 1, in the same he 'got us out of the Championaship'

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

How much would voiding the season cost Ipswich? on 08:31 - May 18 with 329 viewsnoggin

Scarfers.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024