Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? 13:00 - May 31 with 11050 viewsChutney

Kinnock drove from Wales to London during lockdown, to celebrate his fathers birthday? What an absolute liberty. Given Starmers stance on Cummings and call for Johnson to sack him, why has he not taken the same approach with one of his own that he's been asking for?
Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 20:30 - May 31 with 2252 viewsjeera

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 19:31 - May 31 by bluejacko

Exactly he has not changed his story one bit but still he is called a liar.
Now if you or anybody else was in his house or car and can actually prove it why keep speculating on what he said or done.
As you say it is there what he done but you or me have no idea why he done it other than his story which people just cannot accept.

Cummings claimed he drove his car 30 miles to test his flipping eyesight.

Whilst the other end of the sodding country.

Which part of that are you not understanding?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 20:47 - May 31 with 2218 viewsSwansea_Blue

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 20:30 - May 31 by jeera

Cummings claimed he drove his car 30 miles to test his flipping eyesight.

Whilst the other end of the sodding country.

Which part of that are you not understanding?

Mad as a box of frogs aren’t they?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 20:54 - May 31 with 2211 viewsjeera

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 20:47 - May 31 by Swansea_Blue

Mad as a box of frogs aren’t they?

It's unbelievable.

Every damn thing is a competition.

These people don't see right and wrong, they see 'lefties' so must disagree at all costs.

Whilst citing a load of ridiculous attempts at reasoning.

A poster has started a thread on this today, and an entire conversation followed. He has ignored that conversation and all the facts and reasoning posted on there and started another one saying the same thing.

I wish admin would just ban trolls at the first obvious signs and save everyone the time.
[Post edited 31 May 2020 21:04]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 21:16 - May 31 with 2194 viewsmrshallisfit

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 20:27 - May 31 by jeera

"You lefties"?

Why don't you speak like a normal person? What's wrong with you?

Does your prejudice blind you completely so you cannot even think nor address people properly?

Or possibly he is as thick as sh#te. And twice as runny.
Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 21:24 - May 31 with 2179 viewssolomon

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 20:27 - May 31 by jeera

"You lefties"?

Why don't you speak like a normal person? What's wrong with you?

Does your prejudice blind you completely so you cannot even think nor address people properly?

What’s a leftie leftie? are there Righty Righties? Can I be a middlely middley? Iwasthere has confused me a bit here........sorry confused confused me.
Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 21:27 - May 31 with 2172 viewskinnockers

Squit

Former leader of the Labour Party / Newsround Editor

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 22:32 - May 31 with 2131 viewsIwasthere

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 20:54 - May 31 by jeera

It's unbelievable.

Every damn thing is a competition.

These people don't see right and wrong, they see 'lefties' so must disagree at all costs.

Whilst citing a load of ridiculous attempts at reasoning.

A poster has started a thread on this today, and an entire conversation followed. He has ignored that conversation and all the facts and reasoning posted on there and started another one saying the same thing.

I wish admin would just ban trolls at the first obvious signs and save everyone the time.
[Post edited 31 May 2020 21:04]

I wish admin would ban all the political tw*ts on here. Nobody takes the slightest notice of them. Tories are in power, we are leaving the EU. Boris will be PM for the next 4 years so keep agreeing with yourselves and agree that you are irrelevant
Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 22:37 - May 31 with 2127 viewsSpruceMoose

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 22:32 - May 31 by Iwasthere

I wish admin would ban all the political tw*ts on here. Nobody takes the slightest notice of them. Tories are in power, we are leaving the EU. Boris will be PM for the next 4 years so keep agreeing with yourselves and agree that you are irrelevant

You OK hun? X

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 22:40 - May 31 with 2119 viewsjaykay

for someone who has just joined a month or two ago, you seem very bitter. i'm 'not sure ' about you.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 22:42 - May 31 with 2122 viewsIwasthere

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 22:37 - May 31 by SpruceMoose

You OK hun? X

Fine my dear, keep well xx
Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 22:48 - May 31 with 2114 viewsSpruceMoose

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 22:40 - May 31 by jaykay

for someone who has just joined a month or two ago, you seem very bitter. i'm 'not sure ' about you.

Hates the forum, but keeps coming back.

What a miserable existence.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 22:48 - May 31 with 2113 viewsIwasthere

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 22:40 - May 31 by jaykay

What are you not sure about?
I am in my 70's, I hate all the political venom on here and I love ITFC
Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 22:53 - May 31 with 2105 viewsIwasthere

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 22:48 - May 31 by SpruceMoose

Darling please read my reply.
My existence is wonderful whats yours like?
Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 22:55 - May 31 with 2100 viewsSpruceMoose

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 22:53 - May 31 by Iwasthere

Darling please read my reply.
My existence is wonderful whats yours like?

My butts are overflowing.

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 22:58 - May 31 with 2091 viewseireblue

Oh crikey, how to explain this.

Ummmm, by replying to someone, you have sort of taken a slight notice of them.

And you followed up with some political points.

Does that make you a ban-worthy tw*t as well?
Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 23:05 - May 31 with 2085 viewsIwasthere

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 22:58 - May 31 by eireblue

Oh crikey, how to explain this.

Ummmm, by replying to someone, you have sort of taken a slight notice of them.

And you followed up with some political points.

Does that make you a ban-worthy tw*t as well?

I followed up with facts but if the cap fits please wear it.
Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 23:08 - May 31 with 2082 viewsIwasthere

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 22:55 - May 31 by SpruceMoose

My butts are overflowing.

As usual your butt is overflowing with sh*t
Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 23:10 - May 31 with 2075 viewsGlasgowBlue

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 22:48 - May 31 by SpruceMoose

I actually missed you and was pleased to see you back.

Don’t beat yourself up over it.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 23:13 - May 31 with 2067 viewsjaykay

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 22:48 - May 31 by Iwasthere

What are you not sure about?
I am in my 70's, I hate all the political venom on here and I love ITFC

you found this forum late in life. just use the filter for football threads only.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 23:18 - May 31 with 2063 viewsIwasthere

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 23:10 - May 31 by GlasgowBlue

I actually missed you and was pleased to see you back.

Don’t beat yourself up over it.

Glassers not sure who is doing the beating up.
Someone needs to let these lefties know that we do not all believe them, even if they have convinced themselves.
Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 23:24 - May 31 with 2048 viewsIwasthere

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 23:13 - May 31 by jaykay

you found this forum late in life. just use the filter for football threads only.

Thanks JK I only wish others would do the same because so many real supporters have long gone .
Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 23:24 - May 31 with 2048 viewsSpruceMoose

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 23:08 - May 31 by Iwasthere

As usual your butt is overflowing with sh*t

Chill out Winston. Read the threads you're interested in and ignore the threads you're not.

There you go, enjoy the gift of online happiness!

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 23:30 - May 31 with 2043 viewsIwasthere

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 23:24 - May 31 by SpruceMoose

Chill out Winston. Read the threads you're interested in and ignore the threads you're not.

There you go, enjoy the gift of online happiness!

Happiness is knowing that you are always right
Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 23:45 - May 31 with 2033 viewsSpruceMoose

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 23:30 - May 31 by Iwasthere

No wonder you've got the arse ache then!

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 00:51 - Jun 1 with 2004 viewsEnigma_Blue

Stephen Kinnock - am I missing something? on 23:30 - May 31 by Iwasthere

I always thought it was a cigar called Hamlet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024