Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Missing posters No9 & BTR 12:50 - Jun 7 with 1462 viewsRyorry

Anyone seen them lately?

No9, I know you're no longer a spring chicken, so call me worryguts but please come in if you're about!

BTR I'd assumed busy on farm at most intense time of year, but ..?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Missing posters No9 & BTR on 12:50 - Jun 7 with 1455 viewsfooters

I know that No9 is alive, well and enjoying his garden.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Missing posters No9 & BTR on 12:51 - Jun 7 with 1444 viewsRyorry

Missing posters No9 & BTR on 12:50 - Jun 7 by footers

Good to hear, thanks for letting us know.

Missing posters No9 & BTR on 12:52 - Jun 7 with 1439 viewsfooters

Missing posters No9 & BTR on 12:51 - Jun 7 by Ryorry

Good to hear, thanks for letting us know.

Haven't heard from hampsted in a while either. Hopefully he's just cammoed up and on manoeuvres in the Brecon Beacons.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Missing posters No9 & BTR on 14:50 - Jun 7 with 1295 viewshoppy

Missing posters No9 & BTR on 12:52 - Jun 7 by footers

Haven't heard from hampsted in a while either. Hopefully he's just cammoed up and on manoeuvres in the Brecon Beacons.

Didn’t see that one coming...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Missing posters No9 & BTR on 15:49 - Jun 7 with 1249 viewsWeWereZombies

Missing posters No9 & BTR on 12:50 - Jun 7 by footers

Yeah, I had a PM from No 9 a couple of weeks ago. I think he just got exasperated with a few of the more right wing posters on here.

The poster who concerns me most at the moment is Lucan, given what he told us about the difficulties of getting his mother to accept the lockdown. Back to Russia has been out of the forum for ages I think, unless like No.9 has been reading and not posting.

And C-I-L, much of a pain the butt as she was I do worry that the Brexit she so welcomed has in some way nutted her residency status over there - or is she back under a different user name?

[edit] I am fairly sure that No9 is not a bot and sentence corrected to show 'got', Thanks Swanners.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2020 19:46]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Missing posters No9 & BTR on 17:01 - Jun 7 with 1190 viewsRyorry

Missing posters No9 & BTR on 15:49 - Jun 7 by WeWereZombies

Yeah, I had a PM from No 9 a couple of weeks ago. I think he just got exasperated with a few of the more right wing posters on here.

The poster who concerns me most at the moment is Lucan, given what he told us about the difficulties of getting his mother to accept the lockdown. Back to Russia has been out of the forum for ages I think, unless like No.9 has been reading and not posting.

And C-I-L, much of a pain the butt as she was I do worry that the Brexit she so welcomed has in some way nutted her residency status over there - or is she back under a different user name?

[edit] I am fairly sure that No9 is not a bot and sentence corrected to show 'got', Thanks Swanners.

Thanks for the no.9 news, real good guy, I know I should have PM'd him too.

Re your 3rd para - I'd also hope it hasn't "nutted her residency status". As for your final sentence - well you might think that, I couldn't *possibly* comment!

Missing posters No9 & BTR on 18:13 - Jun 7 with 1142 viewsSwansea_Blue

No 9 was a bot? It's the good ones you have to watch

CIL has been probably been re-assigned .

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Missing posters No9 & BTR on 19:47 - Jun 7 with 1095 viewsWeWereZombies

Missing posters No9 & BTR on 17:01 - Jun 7 by Ryorry

Thanks for the no.9 news, real good guy, I know I should have PM'd him too.

Re your 3rd para - I'd also hope it hasn't "nutted her residency status". As for your final sentence - well you might think that, I couldn't *possibly* comment!

Great, now I am going to be playing 'What is C-I-L's new username? - Elephant In The Room?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Login to get fewer ads

Missing posters No9 & BTR on 20:44 - Jun 7 with 1047 viewsbluelagos

Lucan posted he was super busy at work and am sure Artbossbeard posted he was all good the other day, so sure nothing to get overly worried about.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Missing posters No9 & BTR on 21:43 - Jun 7 with 983 viewsClapham_Junction

Missing posters No9 & BTR on 12:52 - Jun 7 by footers

It's probably just because Diane Abbot hasn't been in the news lately, so he has nothing to talk about.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024