Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I went past our B&Q on my little walk just now. 17:45 - Jun 8 with 2431 viewsBrixtonBlue

My girlfriend asked how big the queue was. I said it was massive, bright orange and the same size as the B.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I went past our B&Q on my little walk just now. on 17:49 - Jun 8 with 2382 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Ha 👏🏻

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

I went past our B&Q on my little walk just now. on 19:05 - Jun 8 with 2205 viewsBlueBadger

Just had a DVD of Bonnie Tyler's Favourite Goalkeepers delivered.

It's rubbish, totally clips of Joe Hart.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2020 19:12]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I went past our B&Q on my little walk just now. on 20:16 - Jun 8 with 2056 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Had a decorator in this week, a furloughed BA pilot.... made a lovely job of the landing.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

I went past our B&Q on my little walk just now. on 20:31 - Jun 8 with 2004 viewsblueconscience

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

I went past our B&Q on my little walk just now. on 22:37 - Jun 8 with 1832 viewsSwansea_Blue

I tried that on the family earlier. My 9 year old pointed out that the letters are white not orange. It's the background that's orange.

Anyone know of any good boarding schools or fancy adopting a smart arse 9 year old?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I went past our B&Q on my little walk just now. on 09:06 - Jun 9 with 1624 viewsBrixtonBlue

I went past our B&Q on my little walk just now. on 22:37 - Jun 8 by Swansea_Blue

I tried that on the family earlier. My 9 year old pointed out that the letters are white not orange. It's the background that's orange.

Anyone know of any good boarding schools or fancy adopting a smart arse 9 year old?

Show him this and then tell him to go fcuk himself.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I went past our B&Q on my little walk just now. on 09:10 - Jun 9 with 1608 viewsSwansea_Blue

I went past our B&Q on my little walk just now. on 09:06 - Jun 9 by BrixtonBlue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I went past our B&Q on my little walk just now. on 10:19 - Jun 9 with 1541 viewsCrawfordsboot

I went past our B&Q on my little walk just now. on 20:16 - Jun 8 by You_Bloo_Right

Had a decorator in this week, a furloughed BA pilot.... made a lovely job of the landing.

He was just winging it!
Login to get fewer ads

I went past our B&Q on my little walk just now. on 12:16 - Jun 9 with 1447 viewsjeera

I went past our B&Q on my little walk just now. on 09:10 - Jun 9 by Swansea_Blue

I bet you show him/her though.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I went past our B&Q on my little walk just now. on 12:29 - Jun 9 with 1416 viewsWarkystache

Last time I was in B&Q, I was wandering round the garden fixtures bit when some bloke in a B&Q fleece asked me if I wanted decking.

Fortunately, I got the first punch in and that was that. Imagine my surprise and disgust when they had me kicked out and threatened to call the old bill.........

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

I went past our B&Q on my little walk just now. on 12:50 - Jun 9 with 1378 viewsclive_baker

I went past our B&Q on my little walk just now. on 09:06 - Jun 9 by BrixtonBlue

Never let it be said that you wont make a great dad, Dollers.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I went past our B&Q on my little walk just now. on 12:51 - Jun 9 with 1374 viewsjeera

I went past our B&Q on my little walk just now. on 12:50 - Jun 9 by clive_baker

"I was right - you were wrong.

In your face kid!"

I went past our B&Q on my little walk just now. on 12:53 - Jun 9 with 1358 viewsjeera

I went past our B&Q on my little walk just now. on 13:20 - Jun 9 with 1310 viewsBrixtonBlue

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024