Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So I see all the True Patriots.. 16:25 - Jun 13 with 3893 viewsBlueBadger

...who are not at all nazis are showing BLM protestors how to behave when confronted with the police...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2020/jun/13/uk-news-live-patel-warns-of-h

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So I see all the True Patriots.. on 08:54 - Jun 14 with 945 viewsHerbivore

So I see all the True Patriots.. on 08:48 - Jun 14 by Bluefish

How very odd but predicable

What percentage of your attention seeking behaviour is down to not being loved enough as a child? Is it 10%, 20%, 50%, not really quantifiable?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So I see all the True Patriots.. on 08:56 - Jun 14 with 940 viewsBluefish

So I see all the True Patriots.. on 08:54 - Jun 14 by Herbivore

What percentage of your attention seeking behaviour is down to not being loved enough as a child? Is it 10%, 20%, 50%, not really quantifiable?

Really touched a nerve haven't we.

You seemed very sure in your comments and went to the trouble of posting it. Obviously iy was made up nonsense though

We should blame Corbyn instead for all football hooligans and racism

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

So I see all the True Patriots.. on 09:08 - Jun 14 with 908 viewsjas0999

So I see all the True Patriots.. on 07:49 - Jun 14 by Herbivore

They've definitely been egged on by the PM's rhetoric over recent years. Amazed you can't see that.

Appreciate your dislike of the PM - I share your view.

But to suggest this is the PMs fault or that he egged them on is simply not true. It’s a bunch of half wits who would do this regardless of which political party was in power or who the PM was.
So I see all the True Patriots.. on 12:14 - Jun 14 with 832 viewsHerbivore

So I see all the True Patriots.. on 09:08 - Jun 14 by jas0999

Appreciate your dislike of the PM - I share your view.

But to suggest this is the PMs fault or that he egged them on is simply not true. It’s a bunch of half wits who would do this regardless of which political party was in power or who the PM was.

Completely disagree. He's been courting and dog whistling the racist scumbags for years now, even as recently as the past week. This is the result.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 12:50]

So I see all the True Patriots.. on 12:38 - Jun 14 with 807 viewsBluefish

So I see all the True Patriots.. on 12:14 - Jun 14 by Herbivore

Completely disagree. He's been courting and dog whistling the racist scumbags for years now, even as recently as the past week. This is the result.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 12:50]

Come on how much is it Boris' fault? Must be high for you tonpost about it. Tell us how it is all due to him.

Boris is an utter bellend but your desperation here is laughable

So I see all the True Patriots.. on 12:44 - Jun 14 with 793 viewsDarth_Koont

So I see all the True Patriots.. on 07:49 - Jun 14 by Herbivore

They've definitely been egged on by the PM's rhetoric over recent years. Amazed you can't see that.

Indeed. The populist right has been playing on a very narrow view of ethnic nationalism. It's based on a historic idea of Britishness and Empire, largely ignoring if not demonising other ethnicities and nationalities who make Britain their home and contribute to society.

Of course, when challenged politicians and protesters say it's not about that. It must just be a coincidence that it always comes back to a group of aggressive and hate-filled white men.

Pronouns: He/Him

So I see all the True Patriots.. on 12:49 - Jun 14 with 781 viewsHerbivore

So I see all the True Patriots.. on 12:38 - Jun 14 by Bluefish

Come on how much is it Boris' fault? Must be high for you tonpost about it. Tell us how it is all due to him.

I'm not going to rise to you, troll. Run along, the grown ups are talking.

So I see all the True Patriots.. on 12:52 - Jun 14 with 770 viewsHerbivore

So I see all the True Patriots.. on 12:44 - Jun 14 by Darth_Koont

Indeed. The populist right has been playing on a very narrow view of ethnic nationalism. It's based on a historic idea of Britishness and Empire, largely ignoring if not demonising other ethnicities and nationalities who make Britain their home and contribute to society.

Of course, when challenged politicians and protesters say it's not about that. It must just be a coincidence that it always comes back to a group of aggressive and hate-filled white men.

What's quite disturbing is that the response from the government and the media is to either treat yesterday as equivalent to the BLM protests or in some quarters not as bad (see Priti Patel's line on it being a small minority of protesters). They seem to think there's equivalence between protesting against systematic racism that is actually killing people and protesting that someone drew on a statue.

Login to get fewer ads

So I see all the True Patriots.. on 12:54 - Jun 14 with 764 viewsBluefish

So I see all the True Patriots.. on 12:49 - Jun 14 by Herbivore

I'm not going to rise to you, troll. Run along, the grown ups are talking.

Do keep it up, it is funny

So I see all the True Patriots.. on 12:56 - Jun 14 with 757 viewsHerbivore

So I see all the True Patriots.. on 12:54 - Jun 14 by Bluefish

Do keep it up, it is funny

Such a tedious troll. Leave the grown ups to talk politics, stick to starting numerous #FOPRP threads instead. That's your level. Stick to your level or you show yourself up.

So I see all the True Patriots.. on 12:59 - Jun 14 with 753 viewsjeera

So I see all the True Patriots.. on 12:38 - Jun 14 by Bluefish

What desperation?

Boris's time in the public eye has seen him make numerous comments that can only be deemed racist.

He is now the leader of the country.

To have any public figure endorse racism, let alone the Prime Minister, is a green light to those trash. Of course they will hold those views regardless, but to deny they feel more emboldened under the recent climate is naive at best.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

So I see all the True Patriots.. on 14:05 - Jun 14 with 712 viewsBluefish

So I see all the True Patriots.. on 12:56 - Jun 14 by Herbivore

Such a tedious troll. Leave the grown ups to talk politics, stick to starting numerous #FOPRP threads instead. That's your level. Stick to your level or you show yourself up.

Calm down one eyed blinkered echo chamber boy.

Please remember you have spent over 18months calling anyone that questions PRP a troll. It was your mechanism for trying to shut down the argument because you didn't agree with them. You are now doing the same on politics. All I asked was how responsible you hold Boris after your catch all post earlier putting all the blame on him, we both know it is a nonsense and these people longed existed and looked for people to find long before boris. Whether it was football matches home or abroad or EDL or FLA marches in towns and cities. They were always there but you are using this chance to desperately rebrand it all.

Boris has a small degree of accountability but only a desperate attention seeking troll would just blanket blame him.

Still one day you can go full circle like you did with PRP and still claim you were right with both opinions.

All the best to you

So I see all the True Patriots.. on 14:09 - Jun 14 with 707 viewsSpruceMoose

So I see all the True Patriots.. on 14:05 - Jun 14 by Bluefish

Calm down one eyed blinkered echo chamber boy.

Please remember you have spent over 18months calling anyone that questions PRP a troll. It was your mechanism for trying to shut down the argument because you didn't agree with them. You are now doing the same on politics. All I asked was how responsible you hold Boris after your catch all post earlier putting all the blame on him, we both know it is a nonsense and these people longed existed and looked for people to find long before boris. Whether it was football matches home or abroad or EDL or FLA marches in towns and cities. They were always there but you are using this chance to desperately rebrand it all.

Boris has a small degree of accountability but only a desperate attention seeking troll would just blanket blame him.

Still one day you can go full circle like you did with PRP and still claim you were right with both opinions.

All the best to you

You're such a strange lad at times.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So I see all the True Patriots.. on 14:11 - Jun 14 with 702 viewsHerbivore

So I see all the True Patriots.. on 14:09 - Jun 14 by SpruceMoose

You're such a strange lad at times.

Tapped in the head. Unloved as a child and ridiculed as an adult. Sad to see really.

So I see all the True Patriots.. on 14:12 - Jun 14 with 698 viewsBluefish

So I see all the True Patriots.. on 14:11 - Jun 14 by Herbivore

Tapped in the head. Unloved as a child and ridiculed as an adult. Sad to see really.

Classy but probably expected at this stage

So I see all the True Patriots.. on 15:43 - Jun 14 with 636 viewsPlums

So I see all the True Patriots.. on 23:28 - Jun 13 by vapour_trail

They’ve been encouraged by the prime minister.

And his predecessor with her ‘hostile environment’. The shaved chimps at the cenotaph yesterday don’t understand the nuance, they just respond to the broad racist dogma from government that justifies their neo-Nazi anti-forriner bias.
A statesman would have prevented these demonstrations through their gravitas and credibility. Unfortunately our PM has neither and has facilitated the scum that has always been there rising to the surface.
It make me sick to think of where this country is heading.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024