Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never change, Roy. 21:40 - Jun 19 with 4383 viewsSitfcB

Hahaha superb television.

Don’t reckon he’ll ever get another managerial job.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Never change, Roy. on 16:13 - Jun 20 with 901 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Never change, Roy. on 14:38 - Jun 20 by BlueBadger

This whole thread is a vision of what TWTD will like post-PRP(PPRP?) when he gets his first pundits' job.

It'll be all people getting gooey and gushy over a crap manager who was good at interviews.

Good at interviews......just like our captain and vice-captain.
Never change, Roy. on 16:19 - Jun 20 with 899 viewsSpruceMoose

Never change, Roy. on 16:13 - Jun 20 by Mach_foreignBlue

Good at interviews......just like our captain and vice-captain.

But a God damn awful ambassador for our club. Unlike our captain and vice captain.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Never change, Roy. on 16:23 - Jun 20 with 896 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Never change, Roy. on 16:19 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

But a God damn awful ambassador for our club. Unlike our captain and vice captain.

You don't get though wins and promotions for being a good ambassador and waffling the same old, same old in the interviews.
Never change, Roy. on 16:31 - Jun 20 with 878 viewsSpruceMoose

Never change, Roy. on 16:23 - Jun 20 by Mach_foreignBlue

You don't get though wins and promotions for being a good ambassador and waffling the same old, same old in the interviews.

I imagine both will be sticking around the club for a good while yet thankfully. Plenty more opportunities to hear their thoughts.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Never change, Roy. on 16:34 - Jun 20 with 875 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Never change, Roy. on 16:31 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

I imagine both will be sticking around the club for a good while yet thankfully. Plenty more opportunities to hear their thoughts.

Oh yeah let's keep handing them contracts till they're 40 while we keep sinking

Their thoughts......lovely PR stuff which the likes of you keep lapping up isn't it?
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 16:35]
Hopefully they'll be..... on 16:35 - Jun 20 with 872 viewsBloots

Never change, Roy. on 16:34 - Jun 20 by Mach_foreignBlue

Their thoughts......lovely PR stuff which the likes of you keep lapping up isn't it?

….joint managers by then.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Hopefully they'll be..... on 16:36 - Jun 20 with 870 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Hopefully they'll be..... on 16:35 - Jun 20 by Bloots

….joint managers by then.

and lets keep sinking with these walking failures in the team.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 16:37]
Never change, Roy. on 16:37 - Jun 20 with 865 viewsSpruceMoose

Never change, Roy. on 16:34 - Jun 20 by Mach_foreignBlue

Not playing contracts silly. I imagine they'll move into coaching or media roles.

Like I say, they certainly reflect on the club an awful lot better than some of the skids we've had knocking around the place over the years.

Login to get fewer ads

Never change, Roy. on 16:38 - Jun 20 with 862 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Never change, Roy. on 16:37 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

Not playing contracts silly. I imagine they'll move into coaching or media roles.

Like I say, they certainly reflect on the club an awful lot better than some of the skids we've had knocking around the place over the years.

'Awful lot better'

Dear me !
Hopefully they'll be..... on 16:38 - Jun 20 with 862 viewsSpruceMoose

Hopefully they'll be..... on 16:36 - Jun 20 by Mach_foreignBlue

and lets keep sinking with these walking failures in the team.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 16:37]

I look forward to back to back promotions when they are no longer playing then! Clearly that's what you think the problem has been!

Never change, Roy. on 16:39 - Jun 20 with 858 viewsSpruceMoose

Never change, Roy. on 16:38 - Jun 20 by Mach_foreignBlue

'Awful lot better'

Dear me !

I think your irrational obsession prevents you from seeing things clearly mate!

Hopefully they'll be..... on 16:41 - Jun 20 with 856 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Hopefully they'll be..... on 16:38 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

I look forward to back to back promotions when they are no longer playing then! Clearly that's what you think the problem has been!

The problem is them having had a cosy life at the club (just like big number of other players) and waffling the same old crap in the interviews to appease some.

Obviously they are going to apologise us YET AGAIN in 11 months for yet another bleak season.
Hopefully they'll be..... on 16:42 - Jun 20 with 853 viewsSpruceMoose

Hopefully they'll be..... on 16:41 - Jun 20 by Mach_foreignBlue

The problem is them having had a cosy life at the club (just like big number of other players) and waffling the same old crap in the interviews to appease some.

Obviously they are going to apologise us YET AGAIN in 11 months for yet another bleak season.

Never change, Roy. on 16:43 - Jun 20 with 852 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Never change, Roy. on 16:39 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

I think your irrational obsession prevents you from seeing things clearly mate!

Just because I got a different opinion than you?
Never change, Roy. on 16:47 - Jun 20 with 845 viewsSpruceMoose

Never change, Roy. on 16:43 - Jun 20 by Mach_foreignBlue

Just because I got a different opinion than you?

It's you who refuses to accept alternative opinions! I can quite happily see why you might find these interviews annoying. You get so angry about these two blokes every time though!

You seem to want to blame them for everything, which to me is just silly. You can't even bring yourself to admit that they represent the club better than Roy Keane!

Never change, Roy. on 16:53 - Jun 20 with 839 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Never change, Roy. on 16:47 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

It's you who refuses to accept alternative opinions! I can quite happily see why you might find these interviews annoying. You get so angry about these two blokes every time though!

You seem to want to blame them for everything, which to me is just silly. You can't even bring yourself to admit that they represent the club better than Roy Keane!

Hear hear !!!! Now Roy Keane, what else are you going to bring out of your arse?

If me blaming them for this or that looks silly to you then so be it. Do you think I'm going to lose the sleep over what you think? You aren't going to dictate people what they can say just like you do in your Trump or other political threads. So you better shut your f**k up as people can say what they want. It's about opinions and you don't seem bright enough to grasp it.

I've said recently that them two and majority of players at this club have got a nice, cosy life. Add to this Evans, O'Neill and Lambert and it's clear that the club is represented by failures on and off the pitch.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 16:54]
Triggered. (n/t) on 16:57 - Jun 20 with 831 viewsBloots

Never change, Roy. on 16:53 - Jun 20 by Mach_foreignBlue

Hear hear !!!! Now Roy Keane, what else are you going to bring out of your arse?

If me blaming them for this or that looks silly to you then so be it. Do you think I'm going to lose the sleep over what you think? You aren't going to dictate people what they can say just like you do in your Trump or other political threads. So you better shut your f**k up as people can say what they want. It's about opinions and you don't seem bright enough to grasp it.

I've said recently that them two and majority of players at this club have got a nice, cosy life. Add to this Evans, O'Neill and Lambert and it's clear that the club is represented by failures on and off the pitch.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Never change, Roy. on 16:57 - Jun 20 with 824 viewsSpruceMoose

Never change, Roy. on 16:53 - Jun 20 by Mach_foreignBlue

Well, that was a perfectly normal post by someone happy to consider other opinions wasn't it?

I think I'll just file you away with the other forum nutters like Paz and Pickles, and next time not expect you to be able to post like a grown up.

Adios.

Never change, Roy. on 16:59 - Jun 20 with 817 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Never change, Roy. on 16:57 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

Well, that was a perfectly normal post by someone happy to consider other opinions wasn't it?

I think I'll just file you away with the other forum nutters like Paz and Pickles, and next time not expect you to be able to post like a grown up.

Adios.

Do this then. I'm devastated.

[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 17:00]
Never change, Roy. on 17:00 - Jun 20 with 808 viewsSpruceMoose

Never change, Roy. on 16:59 - Jun 20 by Mach_foreignBlue

Do this then. I'm devastated.

[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 17:00]

You're certainly something mate.

Never change, Roy. on 17:01 - Jun 20 with 805 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Never change, Roy. on 17:00 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

You're certainly something mate.

Yes because I've got a different opinion than you. Shame on me then !
Never change, Roy. on 17:06 - Jun 20 with 796 viewsSpruceMoose

Never change, Roy. on 17:01 - Jun 20 by Mach_foreignBlue

Yes because I've got a different opinion than you. Shame on me then !

No, it's because you've wet the bed at my suggestion that despite giving canned interview responses (like 99% of other footballers) Skuse and Chambers at least have represented the club better than numerous other clowns we've had at the club over the years

I've no problem with your opinion, other than thinking it's daft, obsessive and a bit weird. But you know what? It's your right to hold it.

You, on the other hand, have had a complete meltdown and become abusive because of mine.

Never change, Roy. on 17:25 - Jun 20 with 776 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Never change, Roy. on 17:06 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

No, it's because you've wet the bed at my suggestion that despite giving canned interview responses (like 99% of other footballers) Skuse and Chambers at least have represented the club better than numerous other clowns we've had at the club over the years

I've no problem with your opinion, other than thinking it's daft, obsessive and a bit weird. But you know what? It's your right to hold it.

You, on the other hand, have had a complete meltdown and become abusive because of mine.

Them two are the same clowns as those whom you have mentioned. All this people have been stealing a living of the club. I don't give a s**t how great some people are in the interviews (just like the current manager or past managers and other clubs representatives), I just want the team to play for the shirt and it certainly hasn't been the case in the last few seasons.

They are going to 'apologise' us again in 11 months time for yet another bleak season and you'll keep telling us how 'great' they are.

It's you who have had a meltdown not me. You because you hold the different opinion. Watch this thread. I've offered my opinion and your answers weren't nice to me. That's why you got it a bit nasty from me.
Your conduct in the political threads too........you slate anyone that isn't a left wing teary wire just like yourself.

It's very fashionable to slate Lambert solely for our predicament. When criticising someone else like certain players then people like you lose their s**t.

You don't accept peoples opinions, fine. You think yours counts only. But you need to grasp (ask some adult for help) that everyone is entitled to her/his opinions and you aren't going to knock me/insult me over mine.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 17:27]
Never change, Roy. on 17:28 - Jun 20 with 767 viewsSpruceMoose

Never change, Roy. on 17:25 - Jun 20 by Mach_foreignBlue

Them two are the same clowns as those whom you have mentioned. All this people have been stealing a living of the club. I don't give a s**t how great some people are in the interviews (just like the current manager or past managers and other clubs representatives), I just want the team to play for the shirt and it certainly hasn't been the case in the last few seasons.

They are going to 'apologise' us again in 11 months time for yet another bleak season and you'll keep telling us how 'great' they are.

It's you who have had a meltdown not me. You because you hold the different opinion. Watch this thread. I've offered my opinion and your answers weren't nice to me. That's why you got it a bit nasty from me.
Your conduct in the political threads too........you slate anyone that isn't a left wing teary wire just like yourself.

It's very fashionable to slate Lambert solely for our predicament. When criticising someone else like certain players then people like you lose their s**t.

You don't accept peoples opinions, fine. You think yours counts only. But you need to grasp (ask some adult for help) that everyone is entitled to her/his opinions and you aren't going to knock me/insult me over mine.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 17:27]

I think it's clear who has lost their shït here.

Never change, Roy. on 17:30 - Jun 20 with 760 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Never change, Roy. on 17:28 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

I think it's clear who has lost their shït here.

OK have a good weekend !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024