Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never change, Roy. 21:40 - Jun 19 with 4384 viewsSitfcB

Hahaha superb television.

Don’t reckon he’ll ever get another managerial job.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Never change, Roy. on 18:23 - Jun 20 with 679 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Never change, Roy. on 17:25 - Jun 20 by Mach_foreignBlue

Them two are the same clowns as those whom you have mentioned. All this people have been stealing a living of the club. I don't give a s**t how great some people are in the interviews (just like the current manager or past managers and other clubs representatives), I just want the team to play for the shirt and it certainly hasn't been the case in the last few seasons.

They are going to 'apologise' us again in 11 months time for yet another bleak season and you'll keep telling us how 'great' they are.

It's you who have had a meltdown not me. You because you hold the different opinion. Watch this thread. I've offered my opinion and your answers weren't nice to me. That's why you got it a bit nasty from me.
Your conduct in the political threads too........you slate anyone that isn't a left wing teary wire just like yourself.

It's very fashionable to slate Lambert solely for our predicament. When criticising someone else like certain players then people like you lose their s**t.

You don't accept peoples opinions, fine. You think yours counts only. But you need to grasp (ask some adult for help) that everyone is entitled to her/his opinions and you aren't going to knock me/insult me over mine.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 17:27]

Stealing a living?! Skuse and Chambers!? This is really really poor.

They've given a hell of a lot. Skuse is jist a class pro and Chambers has been a fantastic servant. I don't think he is a massively talented player but fine for standard playing in. Stealing a living?! the guy puts up young players coming through at his house and feeds them ffs! Grow up.

Even if you don't like/rate them (weird and even weirder for Skuse) don't say they are stealing a living. That's out of order.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Never change, Roy. on 18:59 - Jun 20 with 642 viewsShawsey

The bloke is a fraud.
Hopefully they'll be..... on 19:08 - Jun 20 with 640 viewspatrickswell

Hopefully they'll be..... on 16:35 - Jun 20 by Bloots

….joint managers by then.

If they are, I take comfort in the fact that over the last two seasons, they’ve learnt valuable lessons about the damage that can be inflicted by either being a terrible man-manager or messing with a team’s momentum by constantly changing selections/formations. We could be set fair if they’ve taken all of that on board...
Never change, Roy. on 20:11 - Jun 20 with 607 viewsN2_Blue

Oh jee, classic TWTD in the last few days what with Dolly's most recent meltdown and now Mach and Sprucey facing off.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Never change, Roy. on 20:14 - Jun 20 with 601 viewsMelford

Look up The Keane Oydessy on Top Flight Time Machine on Spotify o r wherever, they go through both his books and it's well worth a listen. Keane is a nutter.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Never change, Roy. on 13:08 - Jun 21 with 523 viewspatrickswell

Never change, Roy. on 20:14 - Jun 20 by Melford

Look up The Keane Oydessy on Top Flight Time Machine on Spotify o r wherever, they go through both his books and it's well worth a listen. Keane is a nutter.

On the Keane books tack, I bought Eggshells, Ian Oxbarrow’s book about Keane’s time at Ipswich recently. Given it was published weeks after he left us, I didn’t have high expectations about it, but it’s an excellent read with plenty of context for where Keane went wrong and how he was essentially a dead man walking at Town in Evans’s eyes after the 09-10 season.
Never change, Roy. on 13:15 - Jun 21 with 513 viewsstopmoaning

One of the worst people to ever manage.
Never change, Roy. on 13:23 - Jun 21 with 509 viewspointofblue

Not sure if this has already been posted:

“Now you know why it wasn’t easy for him to get back into management, because when he talks about going for people and players, throwing punches, you cannot talk like that.

“Patrice Evra is laughing next to him, and Keane hasn’t realised there are a number of people within that game who are mocking him because of his behaviour and how he’s speaking.

“The way he spoke about Harry Maguire… you lose dressing rooms by talking like that."

https://www.football365.com/news/tony-cascarino-roy-keane-man-utd-david-de-gea-o

Can't think what went wrong here.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Never change, Roy. on 13:33 - Jun 21 with 499 viewsvapour_trail

Never change, Roy. on 13:23 - Jun 21 by pointofblue

Not sure if this has already been posted:

“Now you know why it wasn’t easy for him to get back into management, because when he talks about going for people and players, throwing punches, you cannot talk like that.

“Patrice Evra is laughing next to him, and Keane hasn’t realised there are a number of people within that game who are mocking him because of his behaviour and how he’s speaking.

“The way he spoke about Harry Maguire… you lose dressing rooms by talking like that."

https://www.football365.com/news/tony-cascarino-roy-keane-man-utd-david-de-gea-o

Can't think what went wrong here.

At one point he claimed De Gea should have caught a ball he tipped over the bar at full stretch.

He’s quite clearly unhinged. He shouldn’t be on tv, it can’t be good for him.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024