Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another bullet that Norwich managed to dodge 14:45 - Jun 27 with 2985 viewspatrickswell

https://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/shrewsbury-not-interested-in-selling-nolan-t
Another bullet that Norwich managed to dodge on 18:36 - Jun 27 with 443 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Another bullet that Norwich managed to dodge on 18:26 - Jun 27 by SpruceMoose

I think people are mainly just puzzled as to why you single those two out for criticism constantly, when there are players in the side who are probably far more deserving of criticism.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 18:30]

I've said on numerous occasions that the vast majority of this team are hopeless, so is the manager, so is the owner. Bunch of frauds who makes us sink lower and lower.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 18:37]
Another bullet that Norwich managed to dodge on 18:41 - Jun 27 with 432 viewsSpruceMoose

Another bullet that Norwich managed to dodge on 18:36 - Jun 27 by Mach_foreignBlue

I've said on numerous occasions that the vast majority of this team are hopeless, so is the manager, so is the owner. Bunch of frauds who makes us sink lower and lower.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 18:37]

Agreed!

End of the day though they're just blokes, trying to do a job and unfortunately doing it badly. I think we shouldn't be too venomous in our criticisms however disappointing they are for us.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Another bullet that Norwich managed to dodge on 18:47 - Jun 27 with 420 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Another bullet that Norwich managed to dodge on 18:41 - Jun 27 by SpruceMoose

Agreed!

End of the day though they're just blokes, trying to do a job and unfortunately doing it badly. I think we shouldn't be too venomous in our criticisms however disappointing they are for us.

Some people are venomous towards other players who have been slated/vilified for every poor kick or mistake. As I've said no-one is exempt from criticism particularly the majority of this hopeless team. 11th in League One so my dream would be a total rebuild and clearout but it won't happen.
Another bullet that Norwich managed to dodge on 18:52 - Jun 27 with 411 viewsSpruceMoose

Another bullet that Norwich managed to dodge on 18:47 - Jun 27 by Mach_foreignBlue

Some people are venomous towards other players who have been slated/vilified for every poor kick or mistake. As I've said no-one is exempt from criticism particularly the majority of this hopeless team. 11th in League One so my dream would be a total rebuild and clearout but it won't happen.

I know some people are venomous towards other players. You see it on here occasionally and also on other platforms that aren't so tightly policed. It tends to be in the news comments here or more frequently on FB/Twitter etc.

I don't think people should be venomous to any of them though - owner, manager or players. Fair criticism is fine and is often deserved. But some criticisms I've seen are a bit over the top and way too personal for my tastes.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 18:55]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Another bullet that Norwich managed to dodge on 18:59 - Jun 27 with 398 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Another bullet that Norwich managed to dodge on 18:52 - Jun 27 by SpruceMoose

I know some people are venomous towards other players. You see it on here occasionally and also on other platforms that aren't so tightly policed. It tends to be in the news comments here or more frequently on FB/Twitter etc.

I don't think people should be venomous to any of them though - owner, manager or players. Fair criticism is fine and is often deserved. But some criticisms I've seen are a bit over the top and way too personal for my tastes.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 18:55]

Disagree with you.

Why shouldn't people be venomous towards players, manager and owner? We're bloody awful as a team and club and that group who represent us on and off the pitch have been responsible for that. I'm absolutely sick to hear their empty words in the interviews, empty, worthless words. Do your talk on the pitch !

And when we go on the pitch there is no passion, no fight, no inspiration in this team.

Very dark times that is going to be even darker.
Another bullet that Norwich managed to dodge on 19:05 - Jun 27 with 391 viewsSpruceMoose

Another bullet that Norwich managed to dodge on 18:59 - Jun 27 by Mach_foreignBlue

Disagree with you.

Why shouldn't people be venomous towards players, manager and owner? We're bloody awful as a team and club and that group who represent us on and off the pitch have been responsible for that. I'm absolutely sick to hear their empty words in the interviews, empty, worthless words. Do your talk on the pitch !

And when we go on the pitch there is no passion, no fight, no inspiration in this team.

Very dark times that is going to be even darker.

I'm not talking about fair criticism of their performance, or their effort levels, that's all fair game and after the last few years they definitely deserve criticism of their performance at least.

I'm talking about those people who get far too invested in football and cross the line. They're probably just teenagers or kids really, but I've seen insults aimed at them and their families, I've seen harm wished on them, completely over the top stuff like that. Its not really happening on here but if you check out other fan pages etc. then you'll see that it does go on. That's not criticism, that's just abuse! I think criticism has more weight if it sticks to the facts, and doesn't let mindless anger take over.

As for the interviews, that's just their job. I imagine they don't want to have to go out there and trot out the same old guff each week either.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 19:10]

Another bullet that Norwich managed to dodge on 19:17 - Jun 27 with 377 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Another bullet that Norwich managed to dodge on 19:05 - Jun 27 by SpruceMoose

I'm not talking about fair criticism of their performance, or their effort levels, that's all fair game and after the last few years they definitely deserve criticism of their performance at least.

I'm talking about those people who get far too invested in football and cross the line. They're probably just teenagers or kids really, but I've seen insults aimed at them and their families, I've seen harm wished on them, completely over the top stuff like that. Its not really happening on here but if you check out other fan pages etc. then you'll see that it does go on. That's not criticism, that's just abuse! I think criticism has more weight if it sticks to the facts, and doesn't let mindless anger take over.

As for the interviews, that's just their job. I imagine they don't want to have to go out there and trot out the same old guff each week either.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 19:10]

As for the interviews that's their job. So is the manager's. But on this forum one rule applies to the manager when it comes to the PR stuff where he is mocked for that and different rule when certain players waffle the same old crap. All of them keep waffling same old, same old whereas the team/club keep sinking.
Another bullet that Norwich managed to dodge on 19:19 - Jun 27 with 376 viewsfooters

Another bullet that Norwich managed to dodge on 19:17 - Jun 27 by Mach_foreignBlue

As for the interviews that's their job. So is the manager's. But on this forum one rule applies to the manager when it comes to the PR stuff where he is mocked for that and different rule when certain players waffle the same old crap. All of them keep waffling same old, same old whereas the team/club keep sinking.

"All of them keep waffling same old, same old."

Yeah, that is a problem.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Another bullet that Norwich managed to dodge on 19:35 - Jun 27 with 348 viewsShawsey

Another bullet that Norwich managed to dodge on 18:41 - Jun 27 by SpruceMoose

Agreed!

Does that count for Lambert as well?
Another bullet that Norwich managed to dodge on 19:49 - Jun 27 with 337 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Another bullet that Norwich managed to dodge on 19:35 - Jun 27 by Shawsey

Yes, of course it does. We might not think he is the right man for the job but personal abuse is bang out of order. As it was when MM was the target.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Another bullet that Norwich managed to dodge on 19:52 - Jun 27 with 332 viewsSpruceMoose

Another bullet that Norwich managed to dodge on 19:35 - Jun 27 by Shawsey

Yep. Valid criticism is fine. Personal abuse just makes the person screaming it look bad. Do we really need more manbabies and teenage gobshïtes calling club personnel nonces, or have they embarrassed us enough?
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 19:56]

Another bullet that Norwich managed to dodge on 19:58 - Jun 27 with 324 viewsShawsey

Another bullet that Norwich managed to dodge on 19:52 - Jun 27 by SpruceMoose

Yep. Valid criticism is fine. Personal abuse just makes the person screaming it look bad. Do we really need more manbabies and teenage gobshïtes calling club personnel nonces, or have they embarrassed us enough?
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 19:56]

I have seen plenty on here, so look forward to a cleaner forum from now on. Hope you are true to your words.
Another bullet that Norwich managed to dodge on 20:02 - Jun 27 with 317 viewsSpruceMoose

Another bullet that Norwich managed to dodge on 19:58 - Jun 27 by Shawsey

I have seen plenty on here, so look forward to a cleaner forum from now on. Hope you are true to your words.

Are you confused? Who on here is a footballer just doing their job?

You should probably aim that at someone who screams abuse at footballers. I don't.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 20:05]

Another bullet that Norwich managed to dodge on 20:29 - Jun 27 with 296 viewsShawsey

Another bullet that Norwich managed to dodge on 20:02 - Jun 27 by SpruceMoose

Are you confused? Who on here is a footballer just doing their job?

You should probably aim that at someone who screams abuse at footballers. I don't.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 20:05]

So only abuse to footballer isn't allowed? Everybody else is fair game?
Another bullet that Norwich managed to dodge on 20:41 - Jun 27 with 287 viewsSpruceMoose

Another bullet that Norwich managed to dodge on 20:29 - Jun 27 by Shawsey

So only abuse to footballer isn't allowed? Everybody else is fair game?

Well I wouldn't come along and scream at you while you were doing your job. If you post something mean or racist or utterly moronic on an internet forum in your spare time I might call you a tït I guess.

Another bullet that Norwich managed to dodge on 20:44 - Jun 27 with 283 viewsjeera

Another bullet that Norwich managed to dodge on 20:41 - Jun 27 by SpruceMoose

Well I wouldn't come along and scream at you while you were doing your job. If you post something mean or racist or utterly moronic on an internet forum in your spare time I might call you a tït I guess.

Is that an umlaut in tit there?

That's a bit posh isn't it?

It's not really much of an insult when you start adding accents.

Although, I suppose if it's foreign muck you're including, it could depend on how you take it.

Hmm, subtle.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 20:48]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024