Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich Post match 14:38 - Jul 4 with 2904 viewsPablokuqi

Interesting scenes after the game a few players not returning to dressing room. They should be celebrating on the verge of record number of Premier league relegations.
Norwich Post match on 14:53 - Jul 4 with 2804 viewsBlueBadger

Not long before the open-top bus comes out again!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Norwich Post match on 23:10 - Jul 4 with 2282 viewsbournemouthblue

The moping all seemed very strange considering they still have 5 games to play

Talk about throwing in the towel

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Norwich Post match on 23:26 - Jul 4 with 2265 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Norwich Post match on 23:10 - Jul 4 by bournemouthblue

I think they threw in the towel before the FA Cup match. They put all their eggs into getting to Wembley at least.

Dublin on the radio was saying it was strange they left Pukey and even more Cantwell on the bench and suggested there must have been a training ground falling out. I think it is more they are resigned to it and want he players available either for sale or to perform at the start of next season.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Norwich Post match on 23:57 - Jul 4 with 2208 viewstextbackup

Norwich Post match on 23:10 - Jul 4 by bournemouthblue

we chucked in the towel in November when we went down, barts words..... so we are even more pathetic

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Norwich Post match on 09:37 - Jul 5 with 1876 viewsChrisd

Norwich Post match on 23:26 - Jul 4 by Nthsuffolkblue

I think they threw in the towel before the FA Cup match. They put all their eggs into getting to Wembley at least.

Dublin on the radio was saying it was strange they left Pukey and even more Cantwell on the bench and suggested there must have been a training ground falling out. I think it is more they are resigned to it and want he players available either for sale or to perform at the start of next season.

Pukki isn’t good enough for the EPL, Cantwell on the other hand won’t be with them for the start of next season. The EPL vultures will be circling the carcasses.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Norwich Post match on 09:50 - Jul 5 with 1848 viewsbournemouthblue

Norwich Post match on 23:57 - Jul 4 by textbackup

we chucked in the towel in November when we went down, barts words..... so we are even more pathetic

Sad but true

Norwich Post match on 09:59 - Jul 5 with 1806 viewsJimmyJazz

Norwich Post match on 23:26 - Jul 4 by Nthsuffolkblue

Didn't they do the same at home to Everton a few games ago

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Norwich Post match on 13:10 - Jul 5 with 1605 viewsBryanPlug

Norwich Post match on 14:53 - Jul 4 by BlueBadger

Not long before the open-top bus comes out again!

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Login to get fewer ads

Norwich Post match on 17:10 - Jul 5 with 1434 viewsWarkystache

Norwich Post match on 09:37 - Jul 5 by Chrisd

Pukki isn’t good enough for the EPL, Cantwell on the other hand won’t be with them for the start of next season. The EPL vultures will be circling the carcasses.

Pukki will probably go abroad. If he stays in England, it'll be with the scum as he's higher-end Championship at best.

Cantwell will go to someone like Leeds or Burnley or Southampton. Godfrey likewise and that bloke at left back. I can see the scum making a big mistake by sticking with Farke for next season. They'll end up fringes of the play-offs.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Norwich Post match on 17:20 - Jul 5 with 1417 viewsChrisd

Norwich Post match on 17:10 - Jul 5 by Warkystache

Pukki will probably go abroad. If he stays in England, it'll be with the scum as he's higher-end Championship at best.

Cantwell will go to someone like Leeds or Burnley or Southampton. Godfrey likewise and that bloke at left back. I can see the scum making a big mistake by sticking with Farke for next season. They'll end up fringes of the play-offs.

Certainly agree about Pukki. Not popular on here, which I completely understand, but purely based on his playing attributes I think Cantwell's stock has gone up considerably. I actually like him as a player, he'll have quite a few suitors during the close season. You've got to put Aarons in that group too, I'm sure I read that Tottenham were interested in signing him.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Norwich Post match on 18:04 - Jul 5 with 1352 viewsbournemouthblue

Norwich Post match on 17:20 - Jul 5 by Chrisd

Certainly agree about Pukki. Not popular on here, which I completely understand, but purely based on his playing attributes I think Cantwell's stock has gone up considerably. I actually like him as a player, he'll have quite a few suitors during the close season. You've got to put Aarons in that group too, I'm sure I read that Tottenham were interested in signing him.

Norwich won't need to sell them though, they could actually strengthen

Pukki may move on but they can probably hold Cantwell, Aarons, Lewis and Godfrey for a season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024