Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ralph Hasenhuttl....what a job 23:24 - Jul 5 with 1291 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Reaping the rewards of keeping faith in the manager.

Really working that 4-2-2-2 well, carbon copy of his RB Leipzig side.

Couple of signings in the summer, could be Europa League challenge next year.

What a job he’s doing, full deserved.

We could use that 4-2-2-2 really well (double no.10) with our options (Dobra/El Mizouni/Lankester/Bishop), and allows us the remain with Jackson/Norwood
[Post edited 5 Jul 2020 23:26]

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Ralph Hasenhuttl....what a job on 00:03 - Jul 6 with 1217 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

They are 14th I think. Not doing as good a job as Bruce, Dyche or Wilder.

He is doing ok though.

Also tonight match could have been another thrashing if City had better finishing. Aguero would have had a field day.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2020 0:05]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Ralph Hasenhuttl....what a job on 00:58 - Jul 6 with 1170 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Ralph Hasenhuttl....what a job on 00:03 - Jul 6 by Marshalls_Mullet

He is doing ok though.

Also tonight match could have been another thrashing if City had better finishing. Aguero would have had a field day.

Remarkable season by the managers you’ve named there as well to be fair. Currently 13th but considering their start have really turned around since that drumming from Leicester.

Only Liverpool, Man City, Leicester, Chelsea and Man Utd have won more games than Southampton this season.

Clearly need to sure up that defence, but need signings as don’t think the players they have there are good enough defenders regardless.

He’s doing a great job.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Ralph Hasenhuttl....what a job on 08:32 - Jul 6 with 983 viewsWeWereZombies

Ralph Hasenhuttl....what a job on 00:58 - Jul 6 by TheTrueBlue1878

Remarkable season by the managers you’ve named there as well to be fair. Currently 13th but considering their start have really turned around since that drumming from Leicester.

Only Liverpool, Man City, Leicester, Chelsea and Man Utd have won more games than Southampton this season.

Clearly need to sure up that defence, but need signings as don’t think the players they have there are good enough defenders regardless.

He’s doing a great job.

It was a surprisingly good match to watch for all that it only had one goal and the possession was so skewed. The rearguard action from Southampton always looked under threat but they held out to the end. And could have scored on the break a couple of times, especially if Redmond had looked up and found a pass instead of shooting.

After that display perhaps they don't need to shore up the defence but would be better served by letting a decent set of players develop as a unit.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Ralph Hasenhuttl....what a job on 09:10 - Jul 6 with 940 viewsGarv

I love watching Southampton play, so positive and actually willing to pass forward and take risks.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Ralph Hasenhuttl....what a job on 09:37 - Jul 6 with 904 viewsChrisd

He is doing ok though.

Ifs and buts MM. When they were in the bottom 3 after getting a 9-0 drumming at home to Leicester City it was all going south. He’s done a terrific job turning this around especially for them to be sitting so comfortably in mid table. Let’s not forget, Southampton still have games left they could end up finishing above Sheffield United, Burnley and Newcastle by the end of the season. The Saints’ fan know what they’ve got with at the helm and believe he goes under the radar. They don’t want him getting too many plaudits just in case another club comes in and tries to snatch him away.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2020 12:34]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Ralph Hasenhuttl....what a job on 10:02 - Jul 6 with 890 viewsOldsmoker

The scapegoat for the 9-0 was goalkeeper Gunn. He's not played since.
It does speak volumes for the Southampton board that Hasenhuttl wasn't sacked after that game.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Ralph Hasenhuttl....what a job on 10:07 - Jul 6 with 877 viewsbournemouthblue

He is doing ok though.

They have the best away record in Europe which probably means they have one of the worst home records in Europe as well

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Ralph Hasenhuttl....what a job on 12:00 - Jul 6 with 802 viewsGarv

Ralph Hasenhuttl....what a job on 10:02 - Jul 6 by Oldsmoker

The scapegoat for the 9-0 was goalkeeper Gunn. He's not played since.
It does speak volumes for the Southampton board that Hasenhuttl wasn't sacked after that game.

It does but I think there was enough there already to suggest he was doing a good job overall and getting the team playing good football. Cliche of course but it was a case of turning good performances into results, which they did last night.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Login to get fewer ads

Ralph Hasenhuttl....what a job on 12:04 - Jul 6 with 785 viewsLibero

Ralph Hasenhuttl....what a job on 12:00 - Jul 6 by Garv

It does but I think there was enough there already to suggest he was doing a good job overall and getting the team playing good football. Cliche of course but it was a case of turning good performances into results, which they did last night.

Indeed, the 9-0 was more a mark of where Leicester were at than where Southampton were, Rodgers had them going for the record!
Ralph Hasenhuttl....what a job on 12:23 - Jul 6 with 733 viewsWickets

Been the Danny Ings show ! Well not really although he has been on a purple patch . Its a team game as George Burley would say all credit to my players .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024