Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nolan extension 14:18 - Jul 6 with 2473 viewsBluefish

that will set a few bedwetters off

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Nolan extension on 16:15 - Jul 6 with 660 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I was very excited when we signed him but he turned out to be a big disappointment. One of many players I wanted to leave us this summer.

The ability certainly is there as he had shown at this level with Shrewsbury but he has failed so far with us.
Nolan extension on 16:18 - Jul 6 with 653 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Nolan extension on 16:15 - Jul 6 by Bluefish

Huws is our best player apart from Skusey and Chambo

Huws is comparable with Paul Taylor. Not so far from reaching Mark Fish standards either.

The other two walking failures you mention..... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nolan extension on 16:28 - Jul 6 with 624 viewsBluefish

Nolan extension on 16:18 - Jul 6 by Mach_foreignBlue

Huws is comparable with Paul Taylor. Not so far from reaching Mark Fish standards either.

The other two walking failures you mention..... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Machers I have a request, please please can you pick the current ITFC side that you think we should pick and just a short reason why for each player. It will be a fascinating insight

Nolan extension on 16:40 - Jul 6 with 595 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Nolan extension on 16:28 - Jul 6 by Bluefish

Machers I have a request, please please can you pick the current ITFC side that you think we should pick and just a short reason why for each player. It will be a fascinating insight

No way as it'd be a waste of time. You have been told this or that on numerous occasions but you don't have an ability to grasp/understand certain things. You have no clue simple as that. The thing is that you keep sucking every player that has been associated with mccarthy.

Emyr Huws for example has been as terrible signing as Paul Taylor. Waste of money, can't even shine in Div Three. His performance at Rotherham last January when we lost 0-1 was the worst individual I've seen this season during the away days. No wonder Cardiff fans were happy to have seen this sicknote leave their club.

Good advice to you. Start watching our games instead of slagging off Edwards and Lambert from the stands like you did at Lincoln. Edwards has done more for ITFC than Huws for example but you don't know that as you have no clue.
Nolan extension on 16:48 - Jul 6 with 576 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nolan extension on 16:40 - Jul 6 by Mach_foreignBlue

No way as it'd be a waste of time. You have been told this or that on numerous occasions but you don't have an ability to grasp/understand certain things. You have no clue simple as that. The thing is that you keep sucking every player that has been associated with mccarthy.

Emyr Huws for example has been as terrible signing as Paul Taylor. Waste of money, can't even shine in Div Three. His performance at Rotherham last January when we lost 0-1 was the worst individual I've seen this season during the away days. No wonder Cardiff fans were happy to have seen this sicknote leave their club.

Good advice to you. Start watching our games instead of slagging off Edwards and Lambert from the stands like you did at Lincoln. Edwards has done more for ITFC than Huws for example but you don't know that as you have no clue.

Don't be shy, say what you really think

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Nolan extension on 16:52 - Jul 6 with 572 viewsBluefish

Nolan extension on 16:40 - Jul 6 by Mach_foreignBlue

Probably best to just post a mad rant instead, saves having to explain a mad team selection with only 4 players in it because you hate everyone and everything so much.

Nolan extension on 16:52 - Jul 6 with 570 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Nolan extension on 16:48 - Jul 6 by Swansea_Blue

Don't be shy, say what you really think

Last two seasons are the best evidence of what hopeless failures represent us on the pitch plus the hopeless manager in the dugout.
Nolan extension on 16:53 - Jul 6 with 561 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nolan extension on 16:52 - Jul 6 by Mach_foreignBlue

Last two seasons are the best evidence of what hopeless failures represent us on the pitch plus the hopeless manager in the dugout.

Amen to that.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Nolan extension on 17:03 - Jul 6 with 550 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Nolan extension on 16:52 - Jul 6 by Bluefish

Probably best to just post a mad rant instead, saves having to explain a mad team selection with only 4 players in it because you hate everyone and everything so much.

I'm talking about the facts whereas you keep defying facts. I know it's nice and warm in the mccarthys asshole for you but you have to judge every player as to what he does on the pitch. Not just which manager signed a particular player.

Last two seasons are the best evidence but you'll keep defying facts by your inane trolling and refusing to criticise 'certain' players. You're just trolling.
Nolan extension on 17:13 - Jul 6 with 526 viewsBluefish

Nolan extension on 17:03 - Jul 6 by Mach_foreignBlue

I'm talking about the facts whereas you keep defying facts. I know it's nice and warm in the mccarthys asshole for you but you have to judge every player as to what he does on the pitch. Not just which manager signed a particular player.

Last two seasons are the best evidence but you'll keep defying facts by your inane trolling and refusing to criticise 'certain' players. You're just trolling.

Why are you talking about McCarthy again?

So judging by what they do on the pitch what is ykur best team from the current squad? Shouldn't be too tough a question for a supporter really?

What are the facts that you have been talking.about?

Why are you so angry?

Why is Marcus so important in this climate?

Nolan extension on 17:25 - Jul 6 with 510 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Nolan extension on 17:13 - Jul 6 by Bluefish

Why are you talking about McCarthy again?

So judging by what they do on the pitch what is ykur best team from the current squad? Shouldn't be too tough a question for a supporter really?

What are the facts that you have been talking.about?

Why are you so angry?

Why is Marcus so important in this climate?

So many needless questions.

You keep waffling about mccarthy when you have the opportunity. I have had mine now.

I am angry cos I disagree with your views, OK ! I'm happy to be angry then. Would rather be angry then as clueless as you.

Again, last two seasons are the best example of what wasters have been representing the club on the pitch. No desire, no fight, no appetite. Nothing. But obviously you'll keep sucking 'certain' players.
Nolan extension on 17:28 - Jul 6 with 505 viewsBluefish

Nolan extension on 17:25 - Jul 6 by Mach_foreignBlue

So many needless questions.

You keep waffling about mccarthy when you have the opportunity. I have had mine now.

I am angry cos I disagree with your views, OK ! I'm happy to be angry then. Would rather be angry then as clueless as you.

Again, last two seasons are the best example of what wasters have been representing the club on the pitch. No desire, no fight, no appetite. Nothing. But obviously you'll keep sucking 'certain' players.

are there any players that you like? Would youninclude any of them in your team?

Should I ask if there is anything that you like about the club instead?

"it's nice and warm in the mccarthys asshole for you".... on 17:36 - Jul 6 with 500 viewsBloots

....what a wordsmith you are.

Byron, Shelley and Keats pale into insignificance in comparison.

Poetic.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Nolan extension on 17:39 - Jul 6 with 497 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Nolan extension on 17:28 - Jul 6 by Bluefish

are there any players that you like? Would youninclude any of them in your team?

Should I ask if there is anything that you like about the club instead?

No, not many players that I like because I haven't seen much of desire and playing for the shirt in the last few seasons.

What is to like about the club when it keeps sinking? Disastrous owner, hopeless manager, hopeless players. League Two beckons. It's a matter of time.
Nolan extension on 17:44 - Jul 6 with 493 viewsSpruceMoose

Nolan extension on 14:32 - Jul 6 by Bluefish

He is nowhere near as bad as some make out. He has enormously struggled to fit into a system, largely down to constant changes. Could be decent in a settled side, has definitely had ineffective games but he has also showed far more promise than many. The ability is there, he needs confidence and a run of games in a settled team.

He is not Gwion

I love posts like this.

They make me laugh even harder the next time you claim to actually know anything about football! 😂

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Nolan extension on 17:58 - Jul 6 with 479 viewsBluefish

Nolan extension on 17:44 - Jul 6 by SpruceMoose

I love posts like this.

They make me laugh even harder the next time you claim to actually know anything about football! 😂

Still never got a call on a player wrong though

Nolan extension on 18:02 - Jul 6 with 473 viewsSpruceMoose

Nolan extension on 17:58 - Jul 6 by Bluefish

Still never got a call on a player wrong though

Arf. You've got one wrong on this very thread!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Nolan extension on 23:13 - Jul 6 with 407 viewsSarge

Nolan extension on 14:40 - Jul 6 by Enigma_Blue

And yet Gwion gets more goals & assists than Nolan despite being an inferior footballer in many fans eyes.

Wouldn’t say it’s many fans. Just the same ones with a desperate desire for attention.
Nolan extension on 23:31 - Jul 6 with 394 viewsSeablu

'I know it's nice and warm in the mccarthys asshole for you'

Made me chuckle, but seriously, are you 8 years old?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024