Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What kind of valuation are Town likely to place on Downes? 17:18 - Jul 6 with 3420 viewsbournemouthblue

What are we likely to be asking for Downes

As with previous transfers, it's unlikely to be reinvested sadly, it just covers the losses from the previous season

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

What kind of valuation are Town likely to place on Downes? on 11:29 - Jul 7 with 468 viewsCokeIsKey

5 Pounds, bottle of whiskey and a go on Hodgson's wife.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

What kind of valuation are Town likely to place on Downes? on 11:37 - Jul 7 with 448 viewsKieran_Knows

Should be £7m+, but we all know we'll settle for £3m.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

What kind of valuation are Town likely to place on Downes? on 13:35 - Jul 7 with 416 viewsThe_Last_Baron

At least £5million now, 40% of any future profit and another £5million if he plays for England.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

What kind of valuation are Town likely to place on Downes? on 23:02 - Jul 7 with 358 viewsJimmy86

What kind of valuation are Town likely to place on Downes? on 11:26 - Jul 7 by itfcjoe

And no one was interested in him at that price, he was due to go to Championship Fulham before Mick talked Big Sam into taking him to West Ham in the PL.

Don't know why Mick was hell bent on selling him for anyway.... 3.75 rising to 7 is still on the lower end of the scale! Cressy was class for us. Was never a huge Mings fan, as I loved Cressy
What kind of valuation are Town likely to place on Downes? on 10:01 - Jul 8 with 317 viewsPrideOfTheEast

What kind of valuation are Town likely to place on Downes? on 23:02 - Jul 7 by Jimmy86

Don't know why Mick was hell bent on selling him for anyway.... 3.75 rising to 7 is still on the lower end of the scale! Cressy was class for us. Was never a huge Mings fan, as I loved Cressy

I suppose from Evans' point of view getting £4m for Creswell or whatever it was and then bringing through Mings (who we then sold for much more thant that) makes decent sense.
What kind of valuation are Town likely to place on Downes? on 10:45 - Jul 8 with 297 viewsKeaneish

What kind of valuation are Town likely to place on Downes? on 13:35 - Jul 7 by The_Last_Baron

At least £5million now, 40% of any future profit and another £5million if he plays for England.

14 million, at least, that’s what I sold him for to Bristol City in FM20 during our League One promotion season. Despite a mediocre first season back in the Championship, Town went on to secure promotion via the play-offs the following year before establishing themselves as a top six PL side and Champions League regulars. A double winning season in the midst of that with both FA Cup and Euro Cup titles put some more silverware in the cabinet alongside a Leasing.com trophy and a Community Shield victory.

How much should we sell Downes for? 14 million.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

What kind of valuation are Town likely to place on Downes? on 12:39 - Jul 8 with 260 viewsThe_Last_Baron

What kind of valuation are Town likely to place on Downes? on 23:02 - Jul 7 by Jimmy86

Cresswell a far superior left back and footballer. Proven by the fact Mings is now a centre half.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024