Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich stats 19:30 - Jul 18 with 3468 viewsTommyparker

9 games since last win.
12 games since last draw.
5 games since last home win.
7 games since last home draw.
9 games since last clean sheet.
38 games since successive wins.
17 games since scored in both halves.
Norwich stats on 07:55 - Jul 20 with 418 viewsHerbivore

Norwich stats on 07:15 - Jul 20 by ArnieM

Ah, but Town haven’t had something like £400m over the last 5 years ...... and aren’t they going to get yet another £90m for being “ the best team ever to be relegated”?

Utter crap.

We also haven't been in the Prem in nearly 20 years and are now in the third tier. I don't think we're in much of a position to gloat and really enjoy it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Norwich stats on 09:08 - Jul 20 with 379 viewsSamWhiteUK

Norwich stats on 19:47 - Jul 18 by BlueBadger

Yeah, but I bet their match day experience is AMAZING.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2020 19:48]

Do you never get bored?
Norwich stats on 10:22 - Jul 20 with 362 viewsJammyDodgerrr

They are huge trouble next year i think - i imagine they will have a feeling that will just turn up and this losing streak will be forgotten and they will start winning again but can't see it. Would not be surprised to see successive relegations.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Norwich stats on 10:23 - Jul 20 with 355 viewsHerbivore

Norwich stats on 10:22 - Jul 20 by JammyDodgerrr

They are huge trouble next year i think - i imagine they will have a feeling that will just turn up and this losing streak will be forgotten and they will start winning again but can't see it. Would not be surprised to see successive relegations.

Really can't see it. They'll sell a couple of players for big money and be in a position to refresh their squad and go again.

Norwich stats on 10:30 - Jul 20 with 344 viewsArnieM

Norwich stats on 10:23 - Jul 20 by Herbivore

Really can't see it. They'll sell a couple of players for big money and be in a position to refresh their squad and go again.

Nah, I prefer Jammys observations lol

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Norwich stats on 10:41 - Jul 20 with 331 viewsHerbivore

Norwich stats on 10:30 - Jul 20 by ArnieM

Nah, I prefer Jammys observations lol

I'd like him to be right, believe me!

Norwich stats on 10:51 - Jul 20 with 318 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Norwich stats on 10:23 - Jul 20 by Herbivore

I can see them losing:

Farke
Cantwell
Pukki
Buendia
Godfrey

And i think that is probably it. It would be even worse if Farke stays i think - let's not forget they were so poor in his first season, and Pukki is the only source of goals.
Not sure they will want to break the bank to go for it again.

Norwich stats on 11:03 - Jul 20 with 310 viewsHerbivore

Norwich stats on 10:51 - Jul 20 by JammyDodgerrr

I can see them losing:

Farke
Cantwell
Pukki
Buendia
Godfrey

And i think that is probably it. It would be even worse if Farke stays i think - let's not forget they were so poor in his first season, and Pukki is the only source of goals.
Not sure they will want to break the bank to go for it again.

Aarons will probably go too. They spent nothing really this season so have pocketed a big chunk of cash. They have parachute payments next season plus they will generate a load of money from player sales. They will be able to reinvest without taking a huge gamble. I can't see them struggling next season, sadly.

Login to get fewer ads

Norwich stats on 11:11 - Jul 20 with 308 viewsitfcjoe

Norwich stats on 11:03 - Jul 20 by Herbivore

Aarons will probably go too. They spent nothing really this season so have pocketed a big chunk of cash. They have parachute payments next season plus they will generate a load of money from player sales. They will be able to reinvest without taking a huge gamble. I can't see them struggling next season, sadly.

There's a difference between not struggling and not going back up though - Farke has lost the plot this season, and seems to have been able to use a free hit excuse.....but you can't just flick a switch and start winning games, when they will lose a couple of key players

THink there is an underestimation on how difficult it will be to turn it straight round

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Norwich stats on 11:12 - Jul 20 with 301 viewsHerbivore

Norwich stats on 11:11 - Jul 20 by itfcjoe

There's a difference between not struggling and not going back up though - Farke has lost the plot this season, and seems to have been able to use a free hit excuse.....but you can't just flick a switch and start winning games, when they will lose a couple of key players

THink there is an underestimation on how difficult it will be to turn it straight round

Sure, but the discussion here is about them struggling and I don't think they will. Whether they immediately go back up is another matter. I think that's more likely than successive relegation personally.

Norwich stats on 11:25 - Jul 20 with 282 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Norwich stats on 11:12 - Jul 20 by Herbivore

Sure, but the discussion here is about them struggling and I don't think they will. Whether they immediately go back up is another matter. I think that's more likely than successive relegation personally.

Yeah fair enough - i actually think they will be worse off with Farke staying weirdly - a bad start to the season could cost him his job. Maybe successive relegations is extreme but i just look at Huddersfield and how abject they were and they have not improved one bit this year, only scraping survival. It will be an interesting season for Norwich for sure.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024