Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Idiots. 19:02 - Jul 19 with 3445 viewsShawsey

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-anti-mask-activists-protest-against-order
Idiots. on 12:49 - Jul 20 with 572 viewsLibero

Idiots. on 22:39 - Jul 19 by J2BLUE

I haven't been in a shop for months. When masks are compulsory I will probably go in the occasional shop during quieter periods but without masks I guarantee I wouldn't be going in.

I don't think people understand that we need the numbers as low as possible before winter to prevent a second wave and to protect the NHS. If masks cut the new infection rate by 5% it's a sacrifice worth making.

I jumped on a train to Ipswich on Saturday, first time in months I'd used public transport.
I was under the impression masks were mandatory, signs up stating so, etc.
I saw a group of people sat near me not wearing masks, I point this out to the conductor when he looked at my ticket "yeah, I didn't see them get on, not a lot I can do"
Idiots. on 13:21 - Jul 20 with 543 views26_Paz

Idiots. on 23:50 - Jul 19 by jeera

I dunno about you, but apart from food and drink, and the odd book early doors, I realised very quickly there's not a great deal I need.

I was like that for a bit at first but I’m pretty much back to normal now. I’m back in the office a couple of days a week and working from home the rest, that’s pretty much my only difference now. I’m going to pubs and restaurants again, my football is back, getting public transport, I haven’t thought twice about going in a shop for weeks, probably months

The Paz Man

Idiots. on 13:29 - Jul 20 with 535 viewsSpruceMoose

Idiots. on 08:15 - Jul 20 by hampstead_blue

When do we start shooting?

Note; For context see earlier posts. This is not a call to arms more an expression of despair against the self-harm stupidity of many.

When do the authorities start looking into your weird posts...?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Idiots. on 19:57 - Jul 20 with 470 viewsjeera

Idiots. on 19:52 - Jul 19 by jeera

"They say they are not "anti-masks" but "pro-choice"."

Before some of them then going on to challenge others who were wearing masks.

Bluebudgie is anti-mask then.

How about stating your case on this?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Idiots. on 20:07 - Jul 20 with 457 viewshampstead_blue

Idiots. on 13:29 - Jul 20 by SpruceMoose

When do the authorities start looking into your weird posts...?

more your rather odd interpretation and understanding of clear written statements regarding context.

Your constant implication is quite simply a pathetic and childish slant on myself.

The further you and others go down this road the more I shall simply shine a light on your constant and consistent falsehoods.

Grow-up and pee on your own foot for a change.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Idiots. on 20:17 - Jul 20 with 445 viewsjeera

Idiots. on 20:07 - Jul 20 by hampstead_blue

more your rather odd interpretation and understanding of clear written statements regarding context.

Your constant implication is quite simply a pathetic and childish slant on myself.

The further you and others go down this road the more I shall simply shine a light on your constant and consistent falsehoods.

Grow-up and pee on your own foot for a change.

For the sake of context, it is definitely you:

"When do we start shooting?"

Several posters have spoken out about how uncomfortable they are with how more and more extreme some of your posts have become.

The implication is exactly that - there's no agenda to be found. You're not shining any light on anything and in fact, that doesn't even make sense.

It's no good making these ridiculous posts time and again and then telling other people to grow up. It just doesn't work.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Idiots. on 23:47 - Jul 20 with 398 viewsLibero

Idiots. on 20:17 - Jul 20 by jeera

For the sake of context, it is definitely you:

"When do we start shooting?"

Several posters have spoken out about how uncomfortable they are with how more and more extreme some of your posts have become.

The implication is exactly that - there's no agenda to be found. You're not shining any light on anything and in fact, that doesn't even make sense.

It's no good making these ridiculous posts time and again and then telling other people to grow up. It just doesn't work.

He’s just gone off the end at me for discussing the radicalisation of people who are serving/have served in the armed forces.

Right wing radicalisation of former veterans by Libero 20 Jul 2020 18:46
https://icct.nl/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/ICCT-Koehler-A-Threat-from-Within-Exploring-the-Link-between-the-Extreme-Right-and-the-Military.pdf

Interesting piece written in September 2019.

Page 9, The United Kingdom, in case anyone wants to fast forward to “us”
It’s suggested the threat of this in the UK is significantly less than the USA, which I’m not sure is as reassuring as you’d like it to be.

I remember being shown this in my last lot of PREVENT training, It’s part of what the armed forces use to identify extremism from within...

https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1559302643224.jpg

Disturbingly I’ve seen a few individuals on TWTD display these behaviours/say these phrases from this chart in the past.

Absolute cheek of this guy to post weird sh1t like in this thread, or the one the other day where he described wanting to physically torture Jeremy Corbyn in gruesome detail, yet claim my posts are “nasty and vile” is just off the end ironic.

What is with this continual claiming of “context” that hampster and a few other posters are doing recently? There is no subtext to you making comments that insinuate violence or torture on someone else, you cannot justify using derogatory terms for minority groups by claiming they “don’t mean that in my house” - I’m getting a bit sick of it tbh. If you’re going to say ignorant and stupid sh1t, expect to be called out on it.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2020 23:53]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024