Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rhodes 10:23 - Aug 17 with 4698 viewsStockholmBlue

Could it be that Rhodes is thought of a replacement for Norwood (since there is scottish interest in him)?

Ipswich Town FC since 1981

Rhodes on 15:36 - Aug 17 with 499 viewsPhilTWTD

Rhodes on 11:27 - Aug 17 by BlueBlood90

Would anyone actually want him back? I certainly wouldn't.

I'd love him to come back, regardless of his last couple of seasons he'd score very regularly at this level. Think we had plenty of games last year when chances weren't taken.

I think he'd probably like to come back at some point, he loved it here from what I'm told. But I don't think it has a chance of happening this summer.
Rhodes on 15:38 - Aug 17 with 487 viewsLibero

Rhodes on 15:36 - Aug 17 by PhilTWTD

I'd love him to come back, regardless of his last couple of seasons he'd score very regularly at this level. Think we had plenty of games last year when chances weren't taken.

I think he'd probably like to come back at some point, he loved it here from what I'm told. But I don't think it has a chance of happening this summer.

I'm in agreement with you, but I have to say my only hesitancy was his comments when he signed on loan for Norwich...

Something along the lines of "I've always looked out for Norwich's scores" - bloody disgrace!

EDIT: I've just done a bit of a Google to try and get the exact quote but can't find it.
Does any one else remember this, or have I had a false memory implanted?

EDIT 2: Found something, but not sure. It's possibly it was this that sent me a bit loopy though... “Having grown up watching the derbies and seen the excitement it brings -I’ve been at both stadiums watching the derbies - I’m a Canary now. Let’s leave it at that.”
https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/jordan-rhodes-signs-for-norwich-city-1-5600226
[Post edited 17 Aug 2020 15:42]
Rhodes on 15:42 - Aug 17 with 464 viewshype313

Rhodes on 15:36 - Aug 17 by PhilTWTD

More chance of him signing for the Kestrels.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Rhodes on 15:44 - Aug 17 with 460 viewsPhilTWTD

Rhodes on 15:38 - Aug 17 by Libero

I'm in agreement with you, but I have to say my only hesitancy was his comments when he signed on loan for Norwich...

Something along the lines of "I've always looked out for Norwich's scores" - bloody disgrace!

EDIT: I've just done a bit of a Google to try and get the exact quote but can't find it.
Does any one else remember this, or have I had a false memory implanted?

EDIT 2: Found something, but not sure. It's possibly it was this that sent me a bit loopy though... “Having grown up watching the derbies and seen the excitement it brings -I’ve been at both stadiums watching the derbies - I’m a Canary now. Let’s leave it at that.”
https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/jordan-rhodes-signs-for-norwich-city-1-5600226
[Post edited 17 Aug 2020 15:42]

He was definitely a Town fan prior to that aberration. Needs to do a public apology or a shirt burning before he could be fully accepted back into the fold, of course.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Rhodes on 15:46 - Aug 17 with 453 viewsLibero

Rhodes on 15:44 - Aug 17 by PhilTWTD

He was definitely a Town fan prior to that aberration. Needs to do a public apology or a shirt burning before he could be fully accepted back into the fold, of course.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Aye, I know, just thought it was somewhat inflammatory.
If he ever does re-sign for us it's an easy win for him, all he has to do is say how sick he felt being a part of a Norwich City promotion party.
Rhodes on 16:54 - Aug 17 with 421 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Rhodes on 12:42 - Aug 17 by Libero

What's worse is that the Scottish FA were desperate enough to say hell to the integrity of their team and go with it.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2020 12:43]

Wait till you hear about the World Cup winning "England" cricket team's captain, and their fast bowler.

Literally stolen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024