Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thinking of resigning as ITFC boss after 15 years of unprecedented success. 21:15 - Sep 10 with 1264 viewsCoco

5 Premier league titles and 3 Champions Leagues. A new 56,000 seater stadium and a world leading youth system. My legacy will live on but I just need a new challenge. Any FM nerds out there with any recommendations? Probably want to go back to the bottom and work my way up again.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

n/t (n/t) on 21:28 - Sep 10 with 1202 viewsSuperCoops

[Post edited 10 Sep 2020 21:31]
n/t (n/t) on 21:31 - Sep 10 with 1180 viewsSuperblue95

n/t (n/t) on 21:28 - Sep 10 by SuperCoops

[Post edited 10 Sep 2020 21:31]

Edit again, you might get it to work this time

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Thinking of resigning as ITFC boss after 15 years of unprecedented success. on 21:33 - Sep 10 with 1170 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

You need to write a book!

Or at least a very long post on TWTD detailing your tactics and secrets of your success!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Thinking of resigning as ITFC boss after 15 years of unprecedented success. on 22:00 - Sep 10 with 1101 viewsWD19

Thinking of resigning as ITFC boss after 15 years of unprecedented success. on 21:33 - Sep 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

You need to write a book!

Or at least a very long post on TWTD detailing your tactics and secrets of your success!

He signed Mart Poom. The rest was pretty easy after that....
Thinking of resigning as ITFC boss after 15 years of unprecedented success. on 00:04 - Sep 11 with 918 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Your challenge is to take Man Utd to the third tier without getting the sack.

EDIT: Or OK you can get the sack but they must end up in the third tier somehow.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2020 0:05]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Thinking of resigning as ITFC boss after 15 years of unprecedented success. on 00:05 - Sep 11 with 917 viewsWacko

After doing something similar (at the Alf Ramsey Stadium) I'm taking Nuremberg back to its former glory

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

n/t (n/t) on 00:07 - Sep 11 with 911 viewsNthsuffolkblue

n/t (n/t) on 21:31 - Sep 10 by Superblue95

Edit again, you might get it to work this time

Having just tried (unsuccessfully) several times to link a thread comment I know how they feel.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Thinking of resigning as ITFC boss after 15 years of unprecedented success. on 08:07 - Sep 11 with 757 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Thinking of resigning as ITFC boss after 15 years of unprecedented success. on 00:05 - Sep 11 by Wacko

After doing something similar (at the Alf Ramsey Stadium) I'm taking Nuremberg back to its former glory

I hope u mean in terms of football and not political status.

Don't hold any rallies if you win a trophy.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

Thinking of resigning as ITFC boss after 15 years of unprecedented success. on 08:22 - Sep 11 with 729 viewsgordon

keep churning out the trophies you lazy c*nt. What's wrong with you?
Thinking of resigning as ITFC boss after 15 years of unprecedented success. on 08:40 - Sep 11 with 700 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Go lower league abroad..... I remember changing Maradonna to an 18yr old youth player with town, took us to the top. England came calling but I needed to manage abroad 1st...... FC Kohln, Liked the german culture.... and meat.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Thinking of resigning as ITFC boss after 15 years of unprecedented success. on 08:48 - Sep 11 with 686 viewsSonOfSpock

Quite enjoyed managing AZ Alkmaar for a number of seasons. You dont start off with a great transfer kitty, but youth system is excellent and this helps genereate some income for transfers.

Was consistently in Europe but always just fell shy of being able to compete with the big boys of the competition and likewise hold onto my stars when bigger clubs came, alas.
Thinking of resigning as ITFC boss after 15 years of unprecedented success. on 08:54 - Sep 11 with 675 viewsCoco

Thinking of resigning as ITFC boss after 15 years of unprecedented success. on 08:48 - Sep 11 by SonOfSpock

Quite enjoyed managing AZ Alkmaar for a number of seasons. You dont start off with a great transfer kitty, but youth system is excellent and this helps genereate some income for transfers.

Was consistently in Europe but always just fell shy of being able to compete with the big boys of the competition and likewise hold onto my stars when bigger clubs came, alas.

HA i thought i removed this thread and added it to the existing FM thread! Sorry for the spam of my incredible successes.

It's FM19 still and I have a great tactic.

I think a 'lesser' league is the answer. Thinking Holland, Sweden or even Scotland.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Thinking of resigning as ITFC boss after 15 years of unprecedented success. on 08:57 - Sep 11 with 669 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Barrow.

If ever there was a club that "its difficult to get players to come here" its Barrow.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024