Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just watching the Spurs doc... 13:15 - Sep 11 with 3962 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

...I can see why Rose was shipped out in Jan.

I know he has spoken about mental health issues, but the way he talks to the manager and goes above his head to Levy.... only one winner there.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Just watching the Spurs doc... on 13:19 - Sep 11 with 3926 viewsChrisd

He always gives me the impression he has a chip on his shoulder and the world is against him. Great response from Levy, that did make me chuckle.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Just watching the Spurs doc... on 13:21 - Sep 11 with 3920 viewsRedX

He’s a serial whinger. If it’s not money, it’s mental health. We all know a whinger. Danny Rose is a whinger.
Just watching the Spurs doc... on 13:24 - Sep 11 with 3902 viewsTerry_Nutkins

You can't talk to the manager like that in any walk of life. Me excuses. Pretty clear Mourinho treats the players with way more respect then is sometimes reported. Rose's attitude was dreadful and I'd be looking to sell 100%. He's a good player but he's not outstanding to go about talking like he did. Total team spirit drainer. Tanganga the complete opposite.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Just watching the Spurs doc... on 13:27 - Sep 11 with 3875 viewsChrisd

Just watching the Spurs doc... on 13:24 - Sep 11 by Terry_Nutkins

You can't talk to the manager like that in any walk of life. Me excuses. Pretty clear Mourinho treats the players with way more respect then is sometimes reported. Rose's attitude was dreadful and I'd be looking to sell 100%. He's a good player but he's not outstanding to go about talking like he did. Total team spirit drainer. Tanganga the complete opposite.

Complete distain for his own teammates. Would’ve been interesting to see their reaction to him the next day after viewing that episode.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Just watching the Spurs doc... on 13:27 - Sep 11 with 3870 viewsFixed_It

Just watching the Spurs doc... on 13:21 - Sep 11 by RedX

He’s a serial whinger. If it’s not money, it’s mental health. We all know a whinger. Danny Rose is a whinger.

More of a wing-back really, rather than a winger.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Just watching the Spurs doc... on 13:30 - Sep 11 with 3856 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Just watching the Spurs doc... on 13:24 - Sep 11 by Terry_Nutkins

Agreed.

Was massively impressed with how focused and humble Tanganga was. Very willing to take on peoples opinions and grow.

Rose seems like an intelligent guy, but the way he dealt with that meeting was poor.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Just watching the Spurs doc... on 13:30 - Sep 11 with 3853 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Just watching the Spurs doc... on 13:27 - Sep 11 by Chrisd

Complete distain for his own teammates. Would’ve been interesting to see their reaction to him the next day after viewing that episode.

Surprised Jose didnt ask him to name names.

I guess he was talking about Vertongen for one.

Just watching the Spurs doc... on 13:38 - Sep 11 with 3832 viewssolemio

Just watching the Spurs doc... on 13:30 - Sep 11 by Marshalls_Mullet

Agreed.

Was massively impressed with how focused and humble Tanganga was. Very willing to take on peoples opinions and grow.

Rose seems like an intelligent guy, but the way he dealt with that meeting was poor.

People (even footballers) with intelligence are two-a-penny.
People with wisdom are as rare as hens' teeth.
Login to get fewer ads

Just watching the Spurs doc... on 15:04 - Sep 11 with 3687 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Just watching the Spurs doc... on 13:30 - Sep 11 by Marshalls_Mullet

Surprised Jose didnt ask him to name names.

I guess he was talking about Vertongen for one.

When Rose came to see him I thought fair play. Shows confidence. But he just blew what was an opportunity to put his feelings and desire across.

What a different outcome if he'd said.

"Thank you for being honest and direct with me I appreciate it. I want to be honest and direct with you. I feel I'm the best left back at this club and I'm going to prove it to you. I'm going to prove it to you in training and I'm going to work harder then anyone and get in your team. Then I'm going to prove it to you in the games".

Just by making a statement like that he actually leaves that meeting with a foot back in the side. The manager would want to see if he was true to his word in the game.

He blew it.

Just watching the Spurs doc... on 15:05 - Sep 11 with 3684 viewsRedX

Just watching the Spurs doc... on 13:27 - Sep 11 by Fixed_It

A whinger at the back maybe? 🤔
Just watching the Spurs doc... on 15:17 - Sep 11 with 3651 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Just watching the Spurs doc... on 13:27 - Sep 11 by Fixed_It

Decent. Ish. I enjoyed it anyway.

Just watching the Spurs doc... on 15:19 - Sep 11 with 3646 viewsJ2BLUE

Just watching the Spurs doc... on 13:21 - Sep 11 by RedX

Yea how dare he have mental health issues? Just stop whinging Danny!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just watching the Spurs doc... on 15:30 - Sep 11 with 3617 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Just watching the Spurs doc... on 15:04 - Sep 11 by Terry_Nutkins

When Rose came to see him I thought fair play. Shows confidence. But he just blew what was an opportunity to put his feelings and desire across.

What a different outcome if he'd said.

"Thank you for being honest and direct with me I appreciate it. I want to be honest and direct with you. I feel I'm the best left back at this club and I'm going to prove it to you. I'm going to prove it to you in training and I'm going to work harder then anyone and get in your team. Then I'm going to prove it to you in the games".

Just by making a statement like that he actually leaves that meeting with a foot back in the side. The manager would want to see if he was true to his word in the game.

He blew it.

The fact he only just took his earphones out as he was sitting down would have made Roy Keane punch him I expect!
Just watching the Spurs doc... on 15:43 - Sep 11 with 3592 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Just watching the Spurs doc... on 15:30 - Sep 11 by PrideOfTheEast

The fact he only just took his earphones out as he was sitting down would have made Roy Keane punch him I expect!

Hahaha can you imagine.

Just watching the Spurs doc... on 15:44 - Sep 11 with 3586 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Just watching the Spurs doc... on 15:30 - Sep 11 by PrideOfTheEast

And the state of some of the man bags they are walking round with. The Dutch lad who signed had a matching man bag with a strap thing and then a weird square matching man bag that looked like a large toilet bag....what do they keep in them. He's just going to sign a contract....

Just watching the Spurs doc... on 16:26 - Sep 11 with 3514 viewsRedX

Just watching the Spurs doc... on 15:19 - Sep 11 by J2BLUE

Yea how dare he have mental health issues? Just stop whinging Danny!

Sure he does 🙄
Just watching the Spurs doc... on 16:57 - Sep 11 with 3457 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Just watching the Spurs doc... on 15:44 - Sep 11 by Terry_Nutkins

And the state of some of the man bags they are walking round with. The Dutch lad who signed had a matching man bag with a strap thing and then a weird square matching man bag that looked like a large toilet bag....what do they keep in them. He's just going to sign a contract....

Awful stuff too - looked ridiculous. It really is a different world.
Just watching the Spurs doc... on 22:01 - Sep 11 with 3248 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Just watching the Spurs doc... on 16:57 - Sep 11 by PrideOfTheEast

Awful stuff too - looked ridiculous. It really is a different world.

Actual question...was it a millionaires pencil case?

Just watching the Spurs doc... on 22:16 - Sep 11 with 3215 viewsSarge

Just watching the Spurs doc... on 16:26 - Sep 11 by RedX

Sure he does 🙄

Expert on such matters are you?
Just watching the Spurs doc... on 10:06 - Sep 12 with 2947 viewsRedX

Just watching the Spurs doc... on 22:16 - Sep 11 by Sarge

Expert on such matters are you?

I certainly am 👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024