Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game 16:40 - Sep 13 with 57363 viewscarlisleaway

Yes BLM but come on this was months ago
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:20 - Sep 16 with 1602 viewsJ2BLUE

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:18 - Sep 16 by 26_Paz

I’m not sure anyone ‘gets to decide’. I think everyone just needs to apply some common sense and take the situation / context into account

Please place tanktopped bumboys and letter boxes into context for us. Educate us, because to me it sounds like the sort of pointed comment which can only have been to offend. Unless bumboy is a term of endearment in your opinion?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:20 - Sep 16 with 1602 views26_Paz

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 16:45 - Sep 16 by eireblue

You know what, you could stop this sort of thing.

Do you accept the principle that it is a minority group that gets to define what terms and language is abusive?

Stop what? Spruce hounding me about a conversation we had months ago on every thread I comment on?

The Paz Man

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:21 - Sep 16 with 1598 viewseireblue

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:18 - Sep 16 by 26_Paz

I’m not sure anyone ‘gets to decide’. I think everyone just needs to apply some common sense and take the situation / context into account

So you don’t think Jewish people are correct to define anti-semitism.
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:21 - Sep 16 with 1595 viewsSpruceMoose

You're yet to explain the context around Johnsons remarks though.

The most straight forward explanation is that you know they were racist and homophobic but you just don't care.

Why do you keep defending the indefensible?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:22 - Sep 16 with 1590 views26_Paz

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:20 - Sep 16 by J2BLUE

Please place tanktopped bumboys and letter boxes into context for us. Educate us, because to me it sounds like the sort of pointed comment which can only have been to offend. Unless bumboy is a term of endearment in your opinion?

Why are we talking about bumboys? Have I ever used that term on here. If you’re talking about the thread you’re probably talking about my views on that subject are contained within that thread and I see no point in repeating them

The Paz Man

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:23 - Sep 16 with 1587 views26_Paz

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:21 - Sep 16 by SpruceMoose

You're yet to explain the context around Johnsons remarks though.

The most straight forward explanation is that you know they were racist and homophobic but you just don't care.

Why do you keep defending the indefensible?

Views contained within that thread mate

The Paz Man

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:23 - Sep 16 with 1587 viewsSpruceMoose

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:20 - Sep 16 by 26_Paz

Stop what? Spruce hounding me about a conversation we had months ago on every thread I comment on?

I don't let people get away with supporting and cheerleading racists and racism.

It's called 'doing the right thing'.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:25 - Sep 16 with 1580 viewsSpruceMoose

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:23 - Sep 16 by 26_Paz

Views contained within that thread mate

The thread where you said you didn't care, that Johnson was just bantering to you and your fellow fanboys and even if he did mean it the context in which he used it makes it ok?

Paz... Maybe you don't know it... But I think you might be a bit bigoted.

Login to get fewer ads

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:27 - Sep 16 with 1571 views26_Paz

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:21 - Sep 16 by eireblue

So you don’t think Jewish people are correct to define anti-semitism.

I’m just saying it’s difficult to come up with a list of words that people can and can’t use, or a single definition of things like that.

The Paz Man

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:28 - Sep 16 with 1571 viewsSpruceMoose

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:22 - Sep 16 by 26_Paz

Why are we talking about bumboys? Have I ever used that term on here. If you’re talking about the thread you’re probably talking about my views on that subject are contained within that thread and I see no point in repeating them

We are talking about Bumboys because it's part of a wider pattern of you not caring about, and making excuses for, the use of offensive and discriminatory language (all the while having the gall to cry about people being rude to you on here).

Even now you can't bring yourself to admit that it was wrong, can you?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:29 - Sep 16 with 1565 viewsSpruceMoose

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:27 - Sep 16 by 26_Paz

I’m just saying it’s difficult to come up with a list of words that people can and can’t use, or a single definition of things like that.

It's not difficult at all.

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:29 - Sep 16 with 1561 views26_Paz

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:28 - Sep 16 by SpruceMoose

We are talking about Bumboys because it's part of a wider pattern of you not caring about, and making excuses for, the use of offensive and discriminatory language (all the while having the gall to cry about people being rude to you on here).

Even now you can't bring yourself to admit that it was wrong, can you?

Views contained within that thread mate. Not getting into all that again.

The Paz Man

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:34 - Sep 16 with 1548 viewsSpruceMoose

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:29 - Sep 16 by 26_Paz

Views contained within that thread mate. Not getting into all that again.

Just admit it was wrong Paz. The thread you keep referring to clearly makes you look like a racist homophobe so I'm not sure why you keep pointing people to it.

Go on the record, admit that calling gay people bumboys, and Black people picaninnies, even saying that they have watermelon smiles, is wrong.

Why's that so hard for you to do? Where's the line for you Paz? Which racist term is beyond the pale? W*g? N****r? Or are they ok for some upper class white male to use in some context?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:35 - Sep 16 with 1543 viewsJ2BLUE

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:27 - Sep 16 by 26_Paz

If you mean times change and it's difficult to keep up with what is or isn't offensive I would agree. Times change and certain words are no longer acceptable (coloured for example) and some words have been reclaimed (to my knowledge at least - like q*eer) but it's really up to that group to decide what is and isn't ok. I really don't see how there was ever any uncertainty around words like bumboys*. It's quite clearly used as an insult.

*i never said you said this. BJ did.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:35 - Sep 16 with 1545 viewseireblue

In that case, since you acknowledge it is difficult, surely you should respect the people that manage to do that.

Do you accept the definition of anti-semitism?

Do you not think that the people that have been targets of abuse, have a pretty good idea of how to define it?
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:38 - Sep 16 with 1531 viewsSpruceMoose

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:35 - Sep 16 by J2BLUE

If you mean times change and it's difficult to keep up with what is or isn't offensive I would agree. Times change and certain words are no longer acceptable (coloured for example) and some words have been reclaimed (to my knowledge at least - like q*eer) but it's really up to that group to decide what is and isn't ok. I really don't see how there was ever any uncertainty around words like bumboys*. It's quite clearly used as an insult.

*i never said you said this. BJ did.

He's so far up Johnson's arse at this point that if dear Boris took a shît in Paz's hands his first instinct would be to clap.

If you've reached the point where you can't even admit that the very clearly racist thing your man has said is indeed racist, then you're just a fully signed up member to the cult.

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:51 - Sep 16 with 1500 viewsyesjohn99

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:34 - Sep 16 by SpruceMoose

Just admit it was wrong Paz. The thread you keep referring to clearly makes you look like a racist homophobe so I'm not sure why you keep pointing people to it.

Go on the record, admit that calling gay people bumboys, and Black people picaninnies, even saying that they have watermelon smiles, is wrong.

Why's that so hard for you to do? Where's the line for you Paz? Which racist term is beyond the pale? W*g? N****r? Or are they ok for some upper class white male to use in some context?

When Jay-z and Kanye use the N word it’s not perceived as racist.
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:55 - Sep 16 with 1493 viewsSpruceMoose

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:51 - Sep 16 by yesjohn99

When Jay-z and Kanye use the N word it’s not perceived as racist.

Which one out of Jay-Z or Kanye is the upper class white man?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:57 - Sep 16 with 1483 viewsyesjohn99

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:55 - Sep 16 by SpruceMoose

Which one out of Jay-Z or Kanye is the upper class white man?

last time I looked neither.

In my eyes no one of any colour or creed can be excused with saying such offensive terms.

That is all.
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:58 - Sep 16 with 1482 viewsSpruceMoose

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:57 - Sep 16 by yesjohn99

last time I looked neither.

In my eyes no one of any colour or creed can be excused with saying such offensive terms.

That is all.

When discussing race am I really expected to start from such as basic point as to explain why Black people can use certain words white people can't?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:03 - Sep 16 with 1454 viewsyesjohn99

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 17:58 - Sep 16 by SpruceMoose

When discussing race am I really expected to start from such as basic point as to explain why Black people can use certain words white people can't?

It would help me out a great deal as I genuinely don’t know the answer. I cannot use the N word to describe someone (neither would I ever want to), but jay z and Kanye can.
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:07 - Sep 16 with 1444 viewsSpruceMoose

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:03 - Sep 16 by yesjohn99

It would help me out a great deal as I genuinely don’t know the answer. I cannot use the N word to describe someone (neither would I ever want to), but jay z and Kanye can.

If you're genuinely interested:

https://www.theroot.com/why-its-ok-for-black-people-but-not-white-people-to-u-18

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:18 - Sep 16 with 1411 viewsnoggin

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:03 - Sep 16 by yesjohn99

Here you go

And the full video if you're really interested.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2020 18:21]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:32 - Sep 16 with 1375 viewseireblue

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:07 - Sep 16 by SpruceMoose

If you're genuinely interested:

https://www.theroot.com/why-its-ok-for-black-people-but-not-white-people-to-u-18

John, meet Paz.

Maybe you should discuss amongst yourselves why it is the minority group that gets what to decide what is and isn’t abusive, and not the majority group, using their “common sense”.

Paz, Boris used racist and homophobic language.
There is no doubt about that.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2020 18:35]
Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:41 - Sep 16 with 1356 viewsyesjohn99

Why oh why do we continue with the knee before each game on 18:32 - Sep 16 by eireblue

John, meet Paz.

Maybe you should discuss amongst yourselves why it is the minority group that gets what to decide what is and isn’t abusive, and not the majority group, using their “common sense”.

Paz, Boris used racist and homophobic language.
There is no doubt about that.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2020 18:35]

Is Paz the one accused of saying bum boy and such like?

If so not sure I want to.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024