Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Absolute farce 06:32 - Sep 16 with 10415 viewshomer_123

1,000 fans at football matches.

This Gov have lost the plot.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Absolute farce on 16:34 - Sep 16 with 582 viewsIpswichKnight

Scum will have fans attending for there game this weekend. List of all games with spectators present below:

Championship

Middlesbrough v AFC Bournemouth
Norwich City v Preston North End

League One
Blackpool v Swindon Town
Charlton Athletic v Doncaster Rovers
Hull City v Crewe Alexandra
Shrewsbury Town v Northampton Town

League Two
Carlisle United v Southend United
Forest Green Rovers v Bradford City
Morecambe v Cambridge United

according to BBC plan is to have grounds open at 1/3 capacity in October subject to review.
Absolute farce on 18:54 - Sep 16 with 540 viewsTendring_Blue

Not quick enough. We need to be getting back to normal. We are going to have next to no league one and two at this rate. We have to keep things in perspective, this virus is now killing very few people. More people are dying of flu than covid.

Very grim situation if we don't get a move on.
please watch this, it's the most unbiased look at the data I have found.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2020 18:56]
Absolute farce on 19:09 - Sep 16 with 516 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Absolute farce on 09:57 - Sep 16 by Marshalls_Mullet

There's no evidence to support your theory on eat out to help out.

Is this a football thing?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Absolute farce on 20:54 - Sep 16 with 491 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Absolute farce on 14:28 - Sep 16 by bournemouthblue

The Government have made countless errors the whole way through the crisis but the biggest one fundamentally is Test, Track and Trace which they have completely ruined

A working Test, Track and Trace system would have allowed for digital lockdowns, quarantining the virus smartly rather than having to shutdown entire areas

This is really the biggest area they need to be held to account on, it's been nothing short of a disgrace

I absolutely agree with you. Testing is absolutely critical. It also have to get to a point of testing everyone or this thing is going nowhere. A huge proportion of spreading is done by asymptomatic people so not test and tracing this population means we're not preventing a big chunk of the problem.

The government have struggled and made mistakes. But any government will have struggled. We did not have the infrastructure in place for testing like say Germany. From zero to testing the population is an absolutely incredible undertaking. They are going to have to take critiscm for issues and mistakes but it's easy lobbing blame. This is is an incredible scenario though isn't it. Glad I'm not in charge haha.

I really can't wait for this to be behind us. I think improved treatments/systems/vaccines (and combinations) will get us out of this within the next 6-12 months. Be interesting to see what the world looks like on the other side! :)

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Absolute farce on 20:55 - Sep 16 with 490 viewsbraveblue

Absolute farce on 08:16 - Sep 16 by Herbivore

I'm not sure why they are ramping up reopening society when cases are on the rise and test, track, and trace has essentially collapsed. Madness.

Collapsed? 250000 per day. Too many people going for a test because they have a slight cold. Just listen to them complain on tv and radio. Nonsense. We are testing more than most countries in the world. Time the population tried to look after themselves.
Absolute farce on 20:59 - Sep 16 with 487 viewsDanTheMan

Absolute farce on 18:54 - Sep 16 by Tendring_Blue

Not quick enough. We need to be getting back to normal. We are going to have next to no league one and two at this rate. We have to keep things in perspective, this virus is now killing very few people. More people are dying of flu than covid.

Very grim situation if we don't get a move on.
please watch this, it's the most unbiased look at the data I have found.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2020 18:56]

It's not unbiased, it's precisely the opposite. One of those videos that on the surface seems well sourced but you scratch away a little and it all falls apart.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024