Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? 17:00 - Sep 19 with 2562 viewsN2_Blue

Well that was the story according to many a few days ago. Think Some posters need to give their heads a good shake.

And no that doesn’t mean I think Lambert is great and Nolan is a fantastic player just too many massively over react or think they know more than they do.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? on 17:43 - Sep 19 with 418 viewsjaykay

Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? on 17:03 - Sep 19 by Mullet

I’m not really sure what this sort of post achieves after a 2-0 win, you’re quite clearly having a dig at a well respected poster on here and trying to distance yourself from any comeback.

We hardly looked like a well-oiled machine or a united group of players. Likewise, who’s slated Nolan today?

2-0 more than flattered us, but winning when you’re crap is exactly what we need. We should never be limping through this league given what we have at our disposal.

i think he means the posters , who want to be seen in the know like the poster you didn't name.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

You literally said..... on 17:44 - Sep 19 with 419 viewsN2_Blue

You literally said..... on 17:37 - Sep 19 by Bloots

....."Think Some posters need to give their heads a good shake"

So you are plainly calling someone/some people out.

Be happy we won, but also let people discuss the pros and cons of the performance.

No need for point scoring.

Yes I said ‘some’ people as it was a view shared by ‘many’ on the forum as the season kicked off. I am not picking out individuals and not do I have any reason to.

Please don’t state things that simply aren’t there. I just stated it as a reminder for people not to overreact, especially before we’d even kicked a ball.

This place....dear oh dear!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? on 17:54 - Sep 19 with 389 viewsMullet

Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? on 17:43 - Sep 19 by jaykay

i think he means the posters , who want to be seen in the know like the poster you didn't name.

I see Bloots has already pointed out "what is there" ironically enough. It's quite clear what and who he is referring to, and that while I'm sure a few love to pretend to also have heard things. A fair few people have, as happened with Hurst.

The "this place" huffing is delicious too in the circumstances given what these posts are always intended to do.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? on 17:57 - Sep 19 with 381 viewsPinewoodblue

Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? on 17:03 - Sep 19 by Mullet

I’m not really sure what this sort of post achieves after a 2-0 win, you’re quite clearly having a dig at a well respected poster on here and trying to distance yourself from any comeback.

We hardly looked like a well-oiled machine or a united group of players. Likewise, who’s slated Nolan today?

2-0 more than flattered us, but winning when you’re crap is exactly what we need. We should never be limping through this league given what we have at our disposal.

The goals came after we had used all three subs. We ended with.a more effective eleven than we started. Progress is being made.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? on 17:59 - Sep 19 with 373 viewsMullet

Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? on 17:57 - Sep 19 by Pinewoodblue

The goals came after we had used all three subs. We ended with.a more effective eleven than we started. Progress is being made.

Quite. From 11th in Div 3 after plenty of people "demanded more" when we were a whole league above that. How things change eh?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? on 19:24 - Sep 19 with 312 viewsjeera

Confused!? Nolan is crap and Lambert has lost the dressing room? on 17:34 - Sep 19 by N2_Blue

WTF? I’m not having a go at any individual.

Just thought it was a reminder for people not to overeact. Your post is exactly why this forum is rapidly losing its charm. Reading stuff that just isn’t there.

"Think Some posters need to give their heads a good shake."

Always the victim.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024