Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lando Norris 18:58 - Oct 27 with 3224 viewsuefacup81

Only just heard about the 'controversy' thanks to Radio Suffolk, so sorry if this has already been covered.

Apparently he's been forced into an apology after downplaying Lewis Hamilton's achievements, saying that, with the car LG has, he should be winning every race.

What even is the issue there? I think it's a legitimate point of view, so why should he have to retract his comments and fall into line to praise LH as the greatest of all time?
[Post edited 27 Oct 2020 18:58]

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Lando Norris on 12:00 - Oct 28 with 366 viewsWicklowBlue

Lando Norris on 23:12 - Oct 27 by StokieBlue

Explain.

This isn't Ferrari in the late 90s. The cars are equal and whoever is ahead in the race gets first strategy call.

So explain what you mean with evidence rather than belittling a massive achievement.

SB

Where was I belittling such a huge achievement?? If you don't believe that the best driver in the team gets preference then I think you are very naive.
Lando Norris on 21:50 - Oct 28 with 309 viewsBluearmy71

Lando Norris on 09:31 - Oct 28 by StokieBlue

Lovely post.

Well constructed, informative and counters the arguments and evidence put to it well.

SB

And this is another prime example of how condescending you are!

My post was to the point there was absolutely no need to be constructive, it was about YOU not any evidence gathered relating to previous comments regarding LH and the Mercedes FI Team or arguments contained therein.
Lando Norris on 22:02 - Oct 28 with 303 viewsKropotkin123

Lando Norris on 21:50 - Oct 28 by Bluearmy71

My post was to the point there was absolutely no need to be constructive, it was about YOU not any evidence gathered relating to previous comments regarding LH and the Mercedes FI Team or arguments contained therein.

You just told him he was chatting complete b...

What were your expectations regarding his reply?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Lando Norris on 22:10 - Oct 28 with 296 viewsStokieBlue

Lando Norris on 21:50 - Oct 28 by Bluearmy71

My post was deliberately written that way given you'd decided to ignore all the points in my post and insult it instead.

You are incredibly rude if anyone dares to point out any flaws or holes in your position.

I'd take a look at myself before you start having a pop at others.

SB
[Post edited 28 Oct 2020 22:11]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Lando Norris on 04:04 - Oct 29 with 267 viewsBluearmy71

Lando Norris on 22:10 - Oct 28 by StokieBlue

My post was deliberately written that way given you'd decided to ignore all the points in my post and insult it instead.

You are incredibly rude if anyone dares to point out any flaws or holes in your position.

I'd take a look at myself before you start having a pop at others.

SB
[Post edited 28 Oct 2020 22:11]

I don't deny I'm rude especially when dealing with condescending arseh*les like yourself! I know my flaws and admit to them.

Oh and take heed from your own advice!!
Lando Norris on 08:20 - Oct 29 with 244 viewsKropotkin123

Lando Norris on 04:04 - Oct 29 by Bluearmy71

I don't deny I'm rude especially when dealing with condescending arseh*les like yourself! I know my flaws and admit to them.

Oh and take heed from your own advice!!

Grow up

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Lando Norris on 08:54 - Oct 29 with 231 viewsGavTWTD

Lando Norris on 23:40 - Oct 27 by solomon

I think Lando has a much better grasp of this than anyone on this forum, unless we have a few professional racing drivers on here?

I'm pretty sure Bluefish has raced professionally to a high standard.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024