Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paz and his Pals wonder why. 14:14 - Nov 1 with 7518 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/video-shows
[Post edited 1 Nov 2020 14:15]
Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 17:22 - Nov 1 with 2499 viewsBlueBadger

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 16:55 - Nov 1 by 26_Paz

There are too many snowflakes. We agree on that at least.

Yeah You can't even call a racist a racist these days without some fanny telling us that 'it's all about the context'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 17:24 - Nov 1 with 2486 viewsSpruceMoose

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 17:22 - Nov 1 by BlueBadger

Yeah You can't even call a racist a racist these days without some fanny telling us that 'it's all about the context'.

I'd love to get Paz over here. We could go for a stroll round Harlem and pause for a break outside The Magic Johnson theatre. While we were catching our breath, he could have a conversation with the residents of the neighbourhood and explain to them how piccaninny isn't a racist term.

He'd probably only need to shell out for a one way ticket from blighty too.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 17:28 - Nov 1 with 2486 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 16:50 - Nov 1 by 26_Paz

Not sure what that has to do with your behaviour. You can’t go around calling people ‘simpletons‘ just because they disagree with you

In your case, I fear it is justified.
Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 17:33 - Nov 1 with 2468 views26_Paz

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 16:10 - Nov 1 by BlueBadger

They don't wonder why, they just don't care. If they did, they wouldn't go out on pub crawls or refuse to self-isolate after their holidays.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2020 16:41]

I’ve followed the guidance to the letter. As I’ve explained before. I went on a pub crawl when pubs were open. I didn’t isolate after a holiday to Greece when Greece was in the travel corridor. What is your problem?

The Paz Man

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 17:37 - Nov 1 with 2456 viewsSpruceMoose

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 17:33 - Nov 1 by 26_Paz

I’ve followed the guidance to the letter. As I’ve explained before. I went on a pub crawl when pubs were open. I didn’t isolate after a holiday to Greece when Greece was in the travel corridor. What is your problem?

"I’ve followed the guidance that let me do what I wanted to do to the letter"

Fixed that for you.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 17:38 - Nov 1 with 2442 views26_Paz

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 17:37 - Nov 1 by SpruceMoose

"I’ve followed the guidance that let me do what I wanted to do to the letter"

Fixed that for you.

I don’t get what point you’re trying to make

The Paz Man

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 17:39 - Nov 1 with 2446 viewsSpruceMoose

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 17:38 - Nov 1 by 26_Paz

I don’t get what point you’re trying to make

No. You never do.

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 18:25 - Nov 1 with 2424 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 17:33 - Nov 1 by 26_Paz

As i have mentioned before, several other posters have been abroad in the various travel corridors, go for a pint with a mate or two, but strangely not one iota of criticism is forthcoming from the usual suspects. It was, as you correctly say, perfectly legal to do so.
It's becoming tedious.
At least they could be consistent and give out equal amounts of grief.

As an aside, why wasn't the op along the lines of "Tossers in Manchester at illegal rave" instead of having a deliberate dig at you.
For what it's worth, i don't subscribe to your point of view on many things, but the echo chamber some of the posters on here live in must be feckin deafening.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Login to get fewer ads

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 18:29 - Nov 1 with 2397 views26_Paz

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 18:25 - Nov 1 by StochesStotasBlewe

As i have mentioned before, several other posters have been abroad in the various travel corridors, go for a pint with a mate or two, but strangely not one iota of criticism is forthcoming from the usual suspects. It was, as you correctly say, perfectly legal to do so.
It's becoming tedious.

As an aside, why wasn't the op along the lines of "Tossers in Manchester at illegal rave" instead of having a deliberate dig at you.
For what it's worth, i don't subscribe to your point of view on many things, but the echo chamber some of the posters on here live in must be feckin deafening.

Thanks mate. Agree all points

The Paz Man

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 18:32 - Nov 1 with 2396 viewsSpruceMoose

It's becoming tedious.

And as I said to you when you first posted this, as someone who would dearly love to be able to come home at a safe time to do so, I hold anyone who did what Paz did in equal contempt.

The other folk who went on foreign holidays don't seem to pop up on the regular now crying about rolling lockdowns though. Perhaps they have more self awareness to realise they added to this crisis, and now appreciate that their behaviour was selfish and moronic?

Ffs. Foreign holidays in the middle of a pandemic? Pull your fooking head out of your arse. Beyond 'Because Boris said I can' I would love to hear some justifications below.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2020 18:42]

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 18:32 - Nov 1 with 2395 viewsfooters

It's becoming tedious.

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. Paz has boasted about bending every rule to his own selfish ends in the middle of a global pandemic, even downplaying its seriousness on a daily basis. It's fine to have an alternative view, but I don't think he can expect much respect when he's shown so little to others with his own views and real-world actions.

It's dangerous, it's irresponsible, and it's ignorant.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2020 18:36]

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 18:49 - Nov 1 with 2345 views26_Paz

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 18:32 - Nov 1 by footers

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. Paz has boasted about bending every rule to his own selfish ends in the middle of a global pandemic, even downplaying its seriousness on a daily basis. It's fine to have an alternative view, but I don't think he can expect much respect when he's shown so little to others with his own views and real-world actions.

Excuse me? Please explain how I have ‘bent the rules’. As pinewood said what I have done was very much within the rules

The Paz Man

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 18:50 - Nov 1 with 2342 views26_Paz

It's becoming tedious.

They’ll come for you now

The Paz Man

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 19:48 - Nov 1 with 2288 viewsjonbull88

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 18:32 - Nov 1 by SpruceMoose

And as I said to you when you first posted this, as someone who would dearly love to be able to come home at a safe time to do so, I hold anyone who did what Paz did in equal contempt.

The other folk who went on foreign holidays don't seem to pop up on the regular now crying about rolling lockdowns though. Perhaps they have more self awareness to realise they added to this crisis, and now appreciate that their behaviour was selfish and moronic?

Ffs. Foreign holidays in the middle of a pandemic? Pull your fooking head out of your arse. Beyond 'Because Boris said I can' I would love to hear some justifications below.

Agree with the last sentence. I have strongly believed since the start of the pandemic, that there should be no holidays abroad without having to self isolate for 2 weeks after. Put everyone up in hotels near the airport. Paid for entirely by the passengers. You want to go abroad, very well, just prepare to pay for it and do the time.

Ffs I can’t see friends and family in different parts of the uk yet fly almost anywhere in the world and can just get home and carry on like normal.
Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 19:58 - Nov 1 with 2270 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

It's becoming tedious.

I am amazed by his flippant attitude to the Corona Virus. I wasn't about these parts when all the racist stuff was being spoken about, so won't comment. Paz shows no common sense when talking about Covid. It is always a couldn't give a t0ss kind of attitude. That is how it comes across anyway. I have no beef with Paz, as I don't know him personally, but he doesn't come over very well when talking about Corona. Like I said in another post, people should remember than some of us work with or may have lost loved ones due to Covid. I am sure that most of his comments are made tongue in cheek, but it ain't big and it certainly isn't clever. I don't like telling people how they should act, but in this instance, I will. Paz, please think before you post silly unfounded comments about Covid. It is a very serious subject for some if not most of us. People die of it every day and joking about it or trying to be a big I am about it is bound to wind people up. I would suggest you leave the subject alone on here. Only my advice of course and understand if you choose to ignore it.
Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 20:00 - Nov 1 with 2249 views26_Paz

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 19:58 - Nov 1 by IpswichBoyBlue

I am amazed by his flippant attitude to the Corona Virus. I wasn't about these parts when all the racist stuff was being spoken about, so won't comment. Paz shows no common sense when talking about Covid. It is always a couldn't give a t0ss kind of attitude. That is how it comes across anyway. I have no beef with Paz, as I don't know him personally, but he doesn't come over very well when talking about Corona. Like I said in another post, people should remember than some of us work with or may have lost loved ones due to Covid. I am sure that most of his comments are made tongue in cheek, but it ain't big and it certainly isn't clever. I don't like telling people how they should act, but in this instance, I will. Paz, please think before you post silly unfounded comments about Covid. It is a very serious subject for some if not most of us. People die of it every day and joking about it or trying to be a big I am about it is bound to wind people up. I would suggest you leave the subject alone on here. Only my advice of course and understand if you choose to ignore it.

When have I ever joked about corona?!

The Paz Man

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 20:05 - Nov 1 with 2242 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 20:00 - Nov 1 by 26_Paz

When have I ever joked about corona?!

I give up. I won't mention you again.
Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 20:07 - Nov 1 with 2230 viewsgazzer1999

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 18:32 - Nov 1 by SpruceMoose

I need to go to a darkened room and lay down, but I totally agree with all your comments. Foreign holidays, getting drunk, mixing with who ever and then coming back to Britain. Who in their right mind would do this, my next door neighbours, they have been away 3 times, each time finding a different country to go to that were not on the banned list. I don't for one moment think they gave a thought about their actions just that they wanted and had to go because they have been cooped up for a couple of months.
These people are the ones that will break lockdown and travel about because Dominic and the SNP woman did. I have no time for them and do not mix with them either.
I am sorry to hear you are not able to get home, I guess it would be for a visit rather than to stay. Hopefully things will look up next year and you may be able to take in a Town game as well.
Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 20:10 - Nov 1 with 2219 views26_Paz

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 20:05 - Nov 1 by IpswichBoyBlue

I give up. I won't mention you again.

Ok, so you don’t have any examples and have just made it up to try and make me look bad

The Paz Man

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 20:12 - Nov 1 with 2215 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 20:10 - Nov 1 by 26_Paz

Ok, so you don’t have any examples and have just made it up to try and make me look bad

You need no help from me on that front.
Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 20:14 - Nov 1 with 2204 views26_Paz

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 20:12 - Nov 1 by IpswichBoyBlue

You need no help from me on that front.

I have some pretty strong anti lock down views but I would never joke about this stuff.

The Paz Man

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 20:14 - Nov 1 with 2208 viewsjeera

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 18:32 - Nov 1 by footers

I've had run-ins with my elder sister over all this.

She was one of those blaming 'The Chinese' for going 'home' for Chinese New Year. Bearing in mind that was still January.

(I've read somewhere that from some 3,000[?] traceable covid points of entry into the UK, the majority came from/via Europe).

She seems to have forgotten that she and her husband fecked off to the Canaries sometime around April just because they could. Their plane had an Italian family on board who tested positive after displaying symptoms and so they had to spend their entire holiday quarantined in a hotel room.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 20:19 - Nov 1 with 2205 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 18:50 - Nov 1 by 26_Paz

They’ll come for you now

We will see.
I had a lovely 3 night break in Rome in early March, the eternal city was pretty much devoid of tourists, i enjoyed it very much, knowing the risks, took the FO advice on travelling as it was deemed safe as it could be to travel there. Italy went into lockdown the following week. I guess that makes me as irresponsible and ignorant as those people who travelled to the quarantine free countries in the summer.
I've bent the rules a bit, as i suspect most people have, been out for dinner a few times, shock horror, played the slots at the arcades, took the dog out twice a day for an hour instead of once, had a pint or 3 with a couple of mates on a few occasions, lovely it was too, and seven of us sat in a garden a few weeks back for some beers. Today, i've been to spend a few hours with my son and my elderly mother, as i now won't be able to spend any quality time with them for the foreseeable. Again i have bent the rules a bit.
I apparently will be held in contempt by the antlered one for these indiscretions, and as i believe to be reasonably intelligent and possess a degree of common sense, i really couldn't give a monkeys chuff if "they" come for me or not.
Anyway, i have now opened a rather nice red and will sit and peruse on here from time to time.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 20:35 - Nov 1 with 2170 viewsSpruceMoose

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 20:19 - Nov 1 by StochesStotasBlewe

We will see.
I had a lovely 3 night break in Rome in early March, the eternal city was pretty much devoid of tourists, i enjoyed it very much, knowing the risks, took the FO advice on travelling as it was deemed safe as it could be to travel there. Italy went into lockdown the following week. I guess that makes me as irresponsible and ignorant as those people who travelled to the quarantine free countries in the summer.
I've bent the rules a bit, as i suspect most people have, been out for dinner a few times, shock horror, played the slots at the arcades, took the dog out twice a day for an hour instead of once, had a pint or 3 with a couple of mates on a few occasions, lovely it was too, and seven of us sat in a garden a few weeks back for some beers. Today, i've been to spend a few hours with my son and my elderly mother, as i now won't be able to spend any quality time with them for the foreseeable. Again i have bent the rules a bit.
I apparently will be held in contempt by the antlered one for these indiscretions, and as i believe to be reasonably intelligent and possess a degree of common sense, i really couldn't give a monkeys chuff if "they" come for me or not.
Anyway, i have now opened a rather nice red and will sit and peruse on here from time to time.

Person who bent the rules in not wanting to take any responsibility for the subsequent shît show shocker.

*Rolls eyes*

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 20:37 - Nov 1 with 2165 views26_Paz

Paz and his Pals wonder why. on 20:35 - Nov 1 by SpruceMoose

Person who bent the rules in not wanting to take any responsibility for the subsequent shît show shocker.

*Rolls eyes*

I see the moderators have done you a favour and taken some of your bile off here this evening

The Paz Man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024