Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deranged: Someone who no longer lives on a farm. 23:55 - Nov 2 with 1310 viewsjeera

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Deranged: Someone who no longer lives on a farm. on 23:56 - Nov 2 with 1305 viewsjeera

Deranged: Someone who no longer lives on a farm. on 00:04 - Nov 3 with 1278 viewsSpruceMoose

Deranged: Someone who no longer lives on a farm. on 23:56 - Nov 2 by jeera

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Deranged: Someone who no longer lives on a farm. on 00:05 - Nov 3 with 1275 viewsWeWereZombies

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Deranged: Someone who no longer lives on a farm. on 00:07 - Nov 3 with 1271 viewsjeera

Deranged: Someone who no longer lives on a farm. on 00:05 - Nov 3 by WeWereZombies

Deranged: Someone who no longer lives on a farm. on 00:09 - Nov 3 with 1269 viewsSpruceMoose

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Deranged: Someone who no longer lives on a farm. on 00:10 - Nov 3 with 1267 viewsWeWereZombies

Ah, bit too late with that one

[Post edited 3 Nov 2020 0:20]

Deranged: Someone who no longer lives on a farm. on 00:10 - Nov 3 with 1268 viewsjeera

Deranged: Someone who no longer lives on a farm. on 00:15 - Nov 3 with 1252 viewsSpruceMoose

Login to get fewer ads

Deranged: Someone who no longer lives on a farm. on 00:20 - Nov 3 with 1249 viewsjeera

Deranged: Someone who no longer lives on a farm. on 00:15 - Nov 3 by SpruceMoose

Ha, brilliant. Admit it, when you married in the Mid-West, that was the wedding song.

Deranged: Someone who no longer lives on a farm. on 00:27 - Nov 3 with 1242 viewsSpruceMoose

Deranged: Someone who no longer lives on a farm. on 00:20 - Nov 3 by jeera

Ha, brilliant. Admit it, when you married in the Mid-West, that was the wedding song.

How dare you sir. I married at Brooklyn City Hall!

Deranged: Someone who no longer lives on a farm. on 00:35 - Nov 3 with 1236 viewsjeera

Deranged: Someone who no longer lives on a farm. on 00:27 - Nov 3 by SpruceMoose

How dare you sir. I married at Brooklyn City Hall!

Well, that's disappointing.

I figured it would be a bit city meets country at least:

Deranged: Someone who no longer lives on a farm. on 06:42 - Nov 3 with 1178 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Deranged: Someone who no longer lives on a farm. on 09:01 - Nov 3 with 1125 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Deranged: Someone who no longer lives on a farm. on 09:45 - Nov 3 with 1109 viewshoppy

Deranged: Someone who no longer lives on a farm. on 00:10 - Nov 3 by jeera

Where did that come from?! 🥴

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Deranged: Someone who no longer lives on a farm. on 11:15 - Nov 3 with 1090 viewsWeWereZombies

Deranged: Someone who no longer lives on a farm. on 09:45 - Nov 3 by hoppy

Where did that come from?! 🥴

It was on Top of The Pops back in the day Hoppy, were your family Plymouth Brethern?

Anyway, one with shocking lyrics - mainly because they rip off a lot of old blues songs...

Deranged: Someone who no longer lives on a farm. on 11:21 - Nov 3 with 1088 viewsfooters

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Deranged: Someone who no longer lives on a farm. on 11:23 - Nov 3 with 1084 viewshoppy

Deranged: Someone who no longer lives on a farm. on 11:15 - Nov 3 by WeWereZombies

It was on Top of The Pops back in the day Hoppy, were your family Plymouth Brethern?

Anyway, one with shocking lyrics - mainly because they rip off a lot of old blues songs...

Oh, ok, so where did it go?

Deranged: Someone who no longer lives on a farm. on 11:24 - Nov 3 with 1079 viewshoppy

Deranged: Someone who no longer lives on a farm. on 11:36 - Nov 3 with 1068 viewsWeWereZombies

Deranged: Someone who no longer lives on a farm. on 11:23 - Nov 3 by hoppy

Oh, ok, so where did it go?

I guess they all went back to the farm once they had had a look at city life.

And, yes, I will be posting some zydeco later...

Deranged: Someone who no longer lives on a farm. on 12:06 - Nov 3 with 1052 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Deranged: Someone who no longer lives on a farm. on 12:13 - Nov 3 with 1041 viewshoppy

Deranged: Someone who no longer lives on a farm. on 12:21 - Nov 3 with 1029 viewsWeWereZombies

Deranged: Someone who no longer lives on a farm. on 12:06 - Nov 3 by StochesStotasBlewe

Tut tut, Nodgers - enough of an excuse, especially as I had to watch one of them popping up behind the sheep at the end, for me to post some zydeco now:

Deranged: Someone who no longer lives on a farm. on 23:19 - Nov 3 with 974 viewsEireannach_gorm

Deranged: Someone who no longer lives on a farm. on 23:22 - Nov 3 with 971 viewsEireannach_gorm

Deranged: Someone who no longer lives on a farm. on 23:50 - Nov 3 with 962 viewsEireannach_gorm

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024