Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
These people who don't believe there is a virus 18:35 - Nov 9 with 6460 viewsGeoffSentence

What do they think is going on?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 18:17 - Nov 10 with 769 views26_Paz

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 17:41 - Nov 10 by SpruceMoose

Imagine defining yourself by following a political party.

That's half the problem here. People fleshing out a poorly developed sense of self by clamping onto a political party like a barnacle. When they win, you feel like you win. It's not the political party who has won, it's you who has won... Finally! It's similar to being a Kent based Man Utd fan in the 2000s.

It's sad.

As with all conversations with you this is going absolutely nowhere. See you later.

The Paz Man

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 18:37 - Nov 10 with 760 viewsSpruceMoose

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 18:17 - Nov 10 by 26_Paz

As with all conversations with you this is going absolutely nowhere. See you later.

Bye Paz! Good luck winning the treble!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 18:49 - Nov 10 with 733 views26_Paz

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 18:37 - Nov 10 by SpruceMoose

Bye Paz! Good luck winning the treble!

Treble?

The Paz Man

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:15 - Nov 10 with 721 viewsellerblue

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 17:41 - Nov 10 by SpruceMoose

Imagine defining yourself by following a political party.

That's half the problem here. People fleshing out a poorly developed sense of self by clamping onto a political party like a barnacle. When they win, you feel like you win. It's not the political party who has won, it's you who has won... Finally! It's similar to being a Kent based Man Utd fan in the 2000s.

It's sad.

The only thing sad here is you, the continued baiting and verbal bullying is beyond belief everyone is entitled to an opinion and just because it does not conform to yours well though s**t stop the verbal bullying

Heinsberg Blue

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:16 - Nov 10 with 704 views26_Paz

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:15 - Nov 10 by ellerblue

The only thing sad here is you, the continued baiting and verbal bullying is beyond belief everyone is entitled to an opinion and just because it does not conform to yours well though s**t stop the verbal bullying

He can’t. It makes him feel like a big man.

The Paz Man

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:20 - Nov 10 with 709 viewsSpruceMoose

Racism and homophobia aren't 'opinons' you silly thing.

Top blubbing though.

When you've dried your eyes, feel free to mash that report abuse button if it makes you feel better.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2020 20:28]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:22 - Nov 10 with 704 viewsSpruceMoose

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:16 - Nov 10 by 26_Paz

He can’t. It makes him feel like a big man.

Arf! Did you feel like a big man while you were clapping like a seal at Johnson's racist comedy?

Did you feel like a big man while you were wagging your finger at the parents of dead children?

You're not just a clown, you're a whole circus.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2020 20:23]

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:24 - Nov 10 with 697 viewsjeera

Oh give over. You seem to be one of these who pops up from nowhere with opinons with no concept of what's going on.

You complained at me for referring to a friend of mine as a 'yokel'.

Imagine getting offended over something people who know each other call themselves.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:25 - Nov 10 with 694 viewsSpruceMoose

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:24 - Nov 10 by jeera

Oh give over. You seem to be one of these who pops up from nowhere with opinons with no concept of what's going on.

Imagine getting offended over something people who know each other call themselves.

Obviously something I said triggered them.

Maybe they're a Man Utd fan from Dover?

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:29 - Nov 10 with 680 viewsellerblue

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:24 - Nov 10 by jeera

I wondered how long it would take for you to spring to his defence the man is a verbal bully

Heinsberg Blue

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:29 - Nov 10 with 676 viewsjeera

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:25 - Nov 10 by SpruceMoose

It's gone all a bit weird on again at the moment.

Still, someone else of questionable moral capacity and self-awareness will be along at some point to put us all right I'm sure.

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:32 - Nov 10 with 663 viewsSpruceMoose

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:29 - Nov 10 by jeera

Still, someone else of questionable moral capacity and self-awareness will be along at some point to put us all right I'm sure.

I dunno what's going on. Paz keeps trying to whip these randoms up in to a frenzy with the aim of getting them to stick up for him. I wonder if they realise what they're sticking up for half the time.

I dunno what he expects. He keeps popping up to whine about civility and decency which is absolutely hysterical considering his posting history. Seems like he thinks only certain people deserve to be treated with civility and decency.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2020 20:34]

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:34 - Nov 10 with 652 viewsjeera

Oi Paz, you've been on ignore for months as you know.

Don't pull my pigtails.

Run along, you know I see through you as a troll, unlike the rest.

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:36 - Nov 10 with 646 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:25 - Nov 10 by SpruceMoose

Sorry to butt in, but why can't people in Dover support Man Utd or whoever they like?
These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:38 - Nov 10 with 637 viewsjeera

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:29 - Nov 10 by ellerblue

I wondered how long it would take for you to spring to his defence the man is a verbal bully

That doesn't even make sense.

I repeat, you leapt in like an idiot whining about me joking with my friend, despite having no connection with either of us.

You are like some kind of humour vacuum, and if you take the side of a racist homophobe then there are other sides to your character that are questionable.

Either put your hands up in open support of those things, if that's your bag, or politely pipe down.

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:39 - Nov 10 with 630 viewsSpruceMoose

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:36 - Nov 10 by IpswichBoyBlue

Sorry to butt in, but why can't people in Dover support Man Utd or whoever they like?

I don't believe there are any rules preventing it. Personally I'd support Dover Athletic though. But regardless, glory hunting is a long established thing among those with little to celebrate close to home.

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:40 - Nov 10 with 617 views26_Paz

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:32 - Nov 10 by SpruceMoose

I dunno what's going on. Paz keeps trying to whip these randoms up in to a frenzy with the aim of getting them to stick up for him. I wonder if they realise what they're sticking up for half the time.

I dunno what he expects. He keeps popping up to whine about civility and decency which is absolutely hysterical considering his posting history. Seems like he thinks only certain people deserve to be treated with civility and decency.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2020 20:34]

I’m not whipping up anyone. They can just see what a bully you are from the way you behave on here.

The Paz Man

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:41 - Nov 10 with 613 views26_Paz

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:34 - Nov 10 by jeera

Oi Paz, you've been on ignore for months as you know.

Don't pull my pigtails.

Run along, you know I see through you as a troll, unlike the rest.

You’re not even making sense

The Paz Man

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:41 - Nov 10 with 613 viewsSpruceMoose

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:29 - Nov 10 by ellerblue

Bullying is against site terms and conditions. If you think there's an example of bullying going on here I suggest you hit the report abuse button and let Phil deal with it.

Personally, I wouldn't lose much sleep over someone with Paz's views taking a bit of stick online, but I guess some might be more sympathetic to his views than others.

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:42 - Nov 10 with 609 views26_Paz

By weird do you mean some people who don’t agree with you have the damned right cheek to come on your board?

The Paz Man

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:43 - Nov 10 with 606 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:39 - Nov 10 by SpruceMoose

I don't believe there are any rules preventing it. Personally I'd support Dover Athletic though. But regardless, glory hunting is a long established thing among those with little to celebrate close to home.

Bo11ocks to this then, I'm off to support Liverpool.

Only joking of course.

I'll go for Man City instead.
These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:43 - Nov 10 with 605 viewsSpruceMoose

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:40 - Nov 10 by 26_Paz

I’m not whipping up anyone. They can just see what a bully you are from the way you behave on here.

Oh grow up.

You spouted a load of hateful nonsense and now you're upset that there are consequences.

For all of your crying about being bullied it's telling that you've never once reported a post of mine to Phil. You have no case. Now stop making stuff up.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2020 20:46]

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:44 - Nov 10 with 599 viewsSpruceMoose

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:43 - Nov 10 by IpswichBoyBlue

Bo11ocks to this then, I'm off to support Liverpool.

Only joking of course.

I'll go for Man City instead.

Good night to be a Crawley fan!

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:45 - Nov 10 with 595 viewsjeera

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:41 - Nov 10 by SpruceMoose

Bullying is against site terms and conditions. If you think there's an example of bullying going on here I suggest you hit the report abuse button and let Phil deal with it.

Personally, I wouldn't lose much sleep over someone with Paz's views taking a bit of stick online, but I guess some might be more sympathetic to his views than others.

He's complaining about bullying when he's leapt onto me over a chat I had with my mate.

That's bullying, telling complete strangers how they should interact with each other.

No self-awareness from that one, clearly.

Dictating to people he's never met on how they should conduct themselves, the bully.

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:50 - Nov 10 with 583 viewsSpruceMoose

These people who don't believe there is a virus on 20:45 - Nov 10 by jeera

He's complaining about bullying when he's leapt onto me over a chat I had with my mate.

That's bullying, telling complete strangers how they should interact with each other.

No self-awareness from that one, clearly.

Dictating to people he's never met on how they should conduct themselves, the bully.

These people who cry about bullying are just upset that there are consequences to posting their crap. Funny how it's only certain people who get 'bullied' on here, and it's even more funny how those people all have the habit of launching into things and posting utter tosh.

Paz is desperate to make it seem like I'm the only one pulling him up on his posts. Even a brief read of this thread will see there's plenty of others willing to do the same.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024