Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hopefully sacked after the Charlton game? 19:54 - Nov 24 with 636 viewsgordon

This will end 3 or 4, and can't see Charlton being any easier.
Hopefully sacked after the Charlton game? on 19:56 - Nov 24 with 613 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Thought the same.
With going up this season so important, I can't see Evans being particularly patient.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Hopefully sacked after the Charlton game? on 19:57 - Nov 24 with 596 viewsjayessess

Should. But won't.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Hopefully sacked after the Charlton game? on 19:57 - Nov 24 with 596 viewsclive_baker

Hopefully sacked after the Charlton game? on 19:56 - Nov 24 by Cheltenham_Blue

Thought the same.
With going up this season so important, I can't see Evans being particularly patient.

Aside from the 4.5 year deal he's sitting on. Wont be cheap.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Hopefully sacked after the Charlton game? on 19:58 - Nov 24 with 559 viewsgtsb1966

Hopefully sacked tomorrow
Hopefully sacked after the Charlton game? on 19:59 - Nov 24 with 527 viewsitfcjoe

Hopefully sacked after the Charlton game? on 19:57 - Nov 24 by clive_baker

Aside from the 4.5 year deal he's sitting on. Wont be cheap.

Cheaper than staying in this league for another season

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Hopefully sacked after the Charlton game? on 20:01 - Nov 24 with 501 viewsJDB23

He won't be sacked unless we're out of the top 10. We'll beat enough pub teams to keep us there or thereabouts for most of the season but miss out and maybe his position will be reviewed in the summer. Depressing.
Hopefully sacked after the Charlton game? on 20:02 - Nov 24 with 481 viewsclive_baker

Hopefully sacked after the Charlton game? on 19:59 - Nov 24 by itfcjoe

Cheaper than staying in this league for another season

It's not a binary choice though, especially with his record. What's to say he doesn't sack Lambert and we still don't go up. ME will be watching the purse strings more than ever I would imagine. Can't see PL out until 2021 at the earliest.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Hopefully sacked after the Charlton game? on 20:06 - Nov 24 with 439 viewshammo56

He won’t be sacked and we won’t be going up even if he was.
Login to get fewer ads

Hopefully sacked after the Charlton game? on 20:06 - Nov 24 with 437 viewsitfcjoe

Hopefully sacked after the Charlton game? on 20:02 - Nov 24 by clive_baker

It's not a binary choice though, especially with his record. What's to say he doesn't sack Lambert and we still don't go up. ME will be watching the purse strings more than ever I would imagine. Can't see PL out until 2021 at the earliest.

Who knows, hopefully it won't take us being out of contention for him to go

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Hopefully sacked after the Charlton game? on 20:09 - Nov 24 with 409 viewsStewart27

Hopefully sacked after the Charlton game? on 20:02 - Nov 24 by clive_baker

Yep.

This is taking depressing to another level now.

Lambert cannot beat another top team*. We just don’t do anything out of the ordinary ever. Tonight is so predictable.

* Top team = Hull, Lincoln, Doncaster

Wake me up when this 15 year nightmare ends
Hopefully sacked after the Charlton game? on 20:11 - Nov 24 with 390 viewsSwansea_Blue

Hopefully sacked after the Charlton game? on 19:56 - Nov 24 by Cheltenham_Blue

Thought the same.

I can

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024