Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hear me out . Is Lambert purposely setting himself up for the sack? 20:46 - Nov 24 with 639 viewsPippin1970

Especially before the crowds come back into the ground.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2020 20:47]
Hear me out . Is Lambert purposely setting himself up for the sack? on 20:47 - Nov 24 with 608 viewshomer_123

He's giving it a good go.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Hear me out . Is Lambert purposely setting himself up for the sack? on 20:48 - Nov 24 with 589 viewsNazemariner

Why would he do that?
Hear me out . Is Lambert purposely setting himself up for the sack? on 20:48 - Nov 24 with 569 viewsgainsboroughblue

Hear me out . Is Lambert purposely setting himself up for the sack? on 20:47 - Nov 24 by homer_123

He's giving it a good go.

Two years and counting.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Hear me out . Is Lambert purposely setting himself up for the sack? on 20:49 - Nov 24 with 565 viewsmo_itfc

This would be an explanation!

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

Hear me out . Is Lambert purposely setting himself up for the sack? on 20:49 - Nov 24 with 528 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Hear me out . Is Lambert purposely setting himself up for the sack? on 20:49 - Nov 24 by mo_itfc

This would be an explanation!

But not an especially logical one

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Hear me out . Is Lambert purposely setting himself up for the sack? on 20:50 - Nov 24 with 499 viewsWD19

Yes. He has been for the best part of 12 months. Its as clear as day.
Hear me out . Is Lambert purposely setting himself up for the sack? on 20:51 - Nov 24 with 489 viewsbrogansnose

I've been thinking that myself, you know, get the sack while being in the top six and , bizzarely, come out with at least some misguided credit in the eyes of the wider World. This has been often spoken about, but after he's messed up here he's then pretty much unemployable which would also account for his recent lashing out and general insecurity.
Hear me out . Is Lambert purposely setting himself up for the sack? on 20:51 - Nov 24 with 467 viewsfooters

Hear me out . Is Lambert purposely setting himself up for the sack? on 20:48 - Nov 24 by Nazemariner

Why would he do that?

So he can get a nice pay-off and start seriously considering his new career in the circus.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Hear me out . Is Lambert purposely setting himself up for the sack? on 20:55 - Nov 24 with 382 viewsBent_double

I hope so!

If Evans refuses to pay, and PL takes him to court, do you think clips from games like this could be used in Evans defence? I mean we are laughably bad, no reasonable person would say Lambert is doing a decent job, would they?

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024